Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 39 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462429 time=1656792480 user_id=3287
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=462421 time=1656790720 user_id=2015
Is there ever anything interesting or funny posted on BF?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/gxJCxpaJLDkSUNemCi/giphy.gif">

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=462433 time=1656795881 user_id=3352
Quote from: Poppy post_id=462401 time=1656782028 user_id=3287

Blandscape. It's in the 40 page plus "Is Dovey pregnant" thread.

You would have to be really bored to read 40 pages of that insanity. And that is the most active thread in Meltdown, you can never get away from the shitty politics at that place.

Like it or not, BF is mainly a politics board now, not much else people discuss there.

Yep.. You're right, Poppy. That board is mainly politics now.  We lost so many good users there over the years (non political posters) and are left with a board of members fighting over politics!!  Really no discussion, tho.. just ugliness and spamming :(   When I first joined that site back in 2018, politics weren't front and center.. not like now :(  And, yeah.. Blandscape's spamming "Dovey, answer my question" over and over literally made my head spin..  That dude has some serious mental issues, me thinks lol :D

Blandscape is a frickin prog wanker who likes the look of the drivel he posts.

Poppy

Maybe BF should allow guest posting, can't be any worse than the spam that Blahscape posts each day.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462528 time=1656869473 user_id=3287
Maybe BF should allow guest posting, can't be any worse than the spam that Blahscape posts each day.

Last time I looked, you can't even read posts unless you login.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=462529 time=1656869723 user_id=56

Last time I looked, you can't even read posts unless you login.

From what I have heard, you aren't missing anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=462558 time=1656883153 user_id=3352

I would love if BF allowed guest posting... I think his problem would be someone always being there to mod it :/

If the guy will not let guests read posts he aint likely to let them post.

Anonymous

BF replaced the Politics section with Liberal and Conservative lounges. It's the still the same retarded political garbage all over that forum. That forum really, really sux.

cw_

Well, it's not like your complaining and shit posts improve anything, Bitchy Bottom.   ac_sothere

Anonymous

I would love if BF allowed guest posting... I think his problem would be someone always being there to mod it :/

it does require more modding.....the spambots tend to come in waves at certain times of the year.

Anonymous

Yoo couldn't figger it out.

Poppy

Politics in the United States is extremely toxic and divisive. To indulge in that foolishness day after day, especially with the liberal intellectual rejects that BF is saddled with, you've got to be very bored.

Look at Blanbdscape, he's a wild street shitter, the typical thing to do when you come across someone like that is to have your pepper spray ready and cross the street to avoid any contact with him.

But Meltdown is so lacking in good, entertaining threads that people are like flies drawn to shit and actually engage with this idiot. You know he is fapping like a Borneo wild man every time Dovey responds to his posts.

I would describe admin, benzo, docholiday as the Jar Jar Binks of the forums, full-fledged ass clowns. Gif and video spamming elderly creeps. Everything they post is only funny to 360 and themselves. The BF website lets out an audible cringe every time these 3 morons post.

The only solution is to attract some new people to the site, preferably people under the age of 65 who will discuss something other than politics all fucking day.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

It sounds like BF is a microcosm of the US itself-totally polarized,  

Maybe a divorce is the only solution. The Texas GOP has an independence referendum as part of it's platform. Canada is in the same situation. We can't continue with Ottawa deliberately blocking the economic development of one region of the country.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=462581 time=1656894064 user_id=3226
Well, it's not like your complaining and shit posts improve anything, Bitchy Bottom.   ac_sothere

I do not. ac_sothere

Biggie Smiles

Now you have that sickening fuck apegirl saying Dove's child should be used as a sex toy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=462772 time=1656994784 user_id=3214
Now you have that sickening fuck apegirl saying Dove's child should be used as a sex toy

Apegirl wants to be used as a sex toy in a maximum security prison.