Replies: 10756
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 10:08:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47 and 78 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:33:48 AMI honestly don't remember this, was it on the old BF board or the current one?

Old and the new...until, as stated, I said something about it.

Lab Flaker

Ask the fucking cunt outright avatar_Aryan !

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:35:15 AMJesus fucking Christ...this is deviancy that should hit home surely? Why the fuck are you even rooting for the likes of Realgrimm and making excuses for Skidmarkmajor? Are you not Aryan? Do you not have my name without the fucking A?

What do you want me to say? If the allegations are true, then yes it's fucked up, but I'm only hearing your side of the story!

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:38:06 AMAsk the fucking cunt outright avatar_Aryan !

Ask who? I'm done with BF and won't be returning. 

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:38:45 AMWhat do you want me to say? If the allegations are true, then yes it's fucked up, but I'm only hearing your side of the story!

Ask them then.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:39:49 AMAsk who? I'm done with BF and won't be returning. 

Fuck BF! I'm talking Realgrimm. You can still login and go direct to his PM...that's how I hound BF himself the cuckholded soft cunt! Lulz

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 07:40:05 AMAsk them then.

I can't contact Grimm because he only posts on BF, but I'll ask Semen the next time I see him around... I highly doubt that I'll get a coherent response though, so it's probably not even worth bothering.

Lab Flaker

Let me tell you this...

The reason why he put me into the AssBoxxx apart from me testing his "rules", was because I brought a few personal things of his life to light.

Ironically stated...when he made a mockery of my mother's death by cancer, and prolonging a disgusting troll upon my daughter.

Fuck dude...if I was to see Sean face to face... he would be fucking jaw-broken to say the least!

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:43:56 AMI can't contact Grimm because he only posts on BF, but I'll ask Semen the next time I see him around... I highly doubt that I'll get a coherent response though, so it's probably not even worth bothering.
Honestly the bloke means shit to me...

He hides behind a little keyboard and he doesn't realise that I have IT mates too! Lol.

Lab Flaker

The bottom line is avatar_Aryan ...you take my word for it. I have no reason to lie and my words are here on record.

Aryan

Who is Sean? BF? Mocking dead relatives is crossing the line for sure. I've had it happen to me and would have taken measures if I'd had their address.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Aryan on Today at 07:56:04 AMWho is Sean? BF? Mocking dead relatives is crossing the line for sure. I've had it happen to me and would have taken measures if I'd had their address.

I thought BC was cool with obvious shite like BF himself called Sean,that was on the internet 20 years ago for trying to charge members a registration fee?? Why the fuck aren't we on the same page?

Lab Flaker

You do realise that he was under scrutiny before you were even a member didn't you? avatar_Aryan

Lab Flaker

Even CorsetKat had a segment on what a fucking bitch she was. It's since been scrubbed, but I read every article.

Aryan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on Today at 08:04:50 AMYou do realise that he was under scrutiny before you were even a member didn't you? avatar_Aryan

Who BF? Nope. I knew barely anything about the guy until later on. I recall him losing his shit and taking the board offline after he split up with Corsetkat. I think someone said that Gyroscope guy was banging her or something? Anyway, I thought she was a lesbo? Lol, fucking chicks man, so many of them are bi-sexual, aka greedy!