Replies: 10986
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 03:15:07 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 5

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 54 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Odinson on October 20, 2024, 05:44:16 AMPhilip Zimbardo is dead... He made an experiment where he assigned 24 people as prison guards and prisoners and forced the prison guards to abuse the prisoners..

He made a startling discovery.

The prison guards did indeed abuse the prisoners.

Reminds me Jane Elliots groundbreaking "brown eyes vs blue eyes" experiment where she forced the blue eyed students to abuse the brown eyed kids.

The results were completely unexpected..

The blue eyed kids abused the brown eyed kids.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

See DMV employees for reference.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Frood on October 20, 2024, 07:17:34 AMSociologists are mostly mental hairy toed crones...

I had Sociology in High School.  The teacher tried to tell us that "common sense" did not exist.

I don't know who was more lost.  The teacher or me.

Thinking openly is one thing.  Denying common sense; like life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness is a total shit take.

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Flynn on October 20, 2024, 02:55:59 PMDo you want me to shut up before or after you have intercourse with you long gone mother?

Well Flynner, if it means anything to ya, I think you exist!

Pickles, poofer & martini always came off like aristorcrats, saying they were forum draws and everyone else was peasants. 

But you always brought the fire & fury they could never ever possess, because they're all flatlined betas.

I think you are a real genuine lady with a real genuine penis that curves just enough so you ain't strictly straight. 

And that's A-okay in my book, Baby!

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Garraty_47 on Today at 12:02:28 PMI can empathize.
When I closed the OotNet forum there were only a few people still around and they almost exclusively re-poasted YouTube videos or C&P'd articles from some other web site. The few actual poasts that were made were likely as not just bitching and moaning about my disallowing certain personally offensive content on my own forum.

/shrug

Tout passe, tout lasse, tout casse, et tout se remplace.

So tout passe.... is the French way of just plagiarizing the fantabulous Philosopher from Ecclesiastes whom exclaimed there is nothing new under the sun?

n00b frenchies.

Sloan

If AIDSmin and Fat Lily are a sample of what is going on in the minds of democrats right now there is absolutely no joy in that party right now
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Sloan

Fat Lily and X are saying that avatar_caskur and L are cheering the deaths of small children