Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 63 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

No one would even call what bozo posted as a troll, it was another embarrassing display of his retarded and downright pathetic forum behavior.

He owes BC an apology.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=463746 time=1657662501 user_id=3287
No one would even call what bozo posted as a troll, it was another embarrassing display of his retarded and downright pathetic forum behavior.

He owes BC an apology.

You replied.

Victory for me.

Fake death for the win.

Duh, BOOM!

Poppy

Hey, Flynn just won 100,000 at the Poker Tourney.

If it's not true then Flynn will log in and correct me.

BOOM
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=463746 time=1657662501 user_id=3287

He owes BC an apology.

I don't know about you, but I don't need no frickin apaology. Guys like him need to use their fricking head and think for five seconds before posting.

Poppy

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=463700 time=1657636706 user_id=3222
Quote from: Poppy post_id=463695 time=1657636359 user_id=3287

Yeah, post a detailed email with lots of PI so this clown can gather up more information on people to use on "troll" forums.

Make sure to also type the secret "reaper" safe word that confirms it is really reaper.

And include a photo of reaper holding up today's newspaper.

clowns like Benzo are stuck in the "community" and do not know other places besides BC and BF exist on the internet.

He obviously is trying really hard with this pitiful and sad troll of his so at least toss him a fresh diaper.

Is that the best work your 'creative team' can muster?

It's not funny. But, your shit never is anyway.

AND, it doesn't make me the least bit mad, or annoyed, or anything.

So, you fail,

As per usual.

BTW, you going with B, or C Cups?

Don't be dumb and go D. Too big.

The "creative team" isn't writing homoerotic literature set mostly in public restrooms like you do at Bastard Factory.

Amazing material, discussing how large other posters' dicks are and urinal fantasies

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=463698 time=1657636574 user_id=3287
Benzo also believes Shen is Fashionista, that Flynn is Mr pickles, that the cuntwranglers beat up people, so the guy is obviously functioning on Joe Biden's level of intelligence.

There are regular BF posters who have had shared IP's here too and I doubt they are friends in real life like Shen and I are..

I don't usually check IP's but I did today as per a suggestion..

It means nothing of course, especially since a lot of posters today use proxies.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=463795 time=1657682578 user_id=3254
Quote from: Poppy post_id=463698 time=1657636574 user_id=3287
Benzo also believes Shen is Fashionista, that Flynn is Mr pickles, that the cuntwranglers beat up people, so the guy is obviously functioning on Joe Biden's level of intelligence.

There are regular BF posters who have had shared IP's here too and I doubt they are friends in real life like Shen and I are..

I don't usually check IP's but I did today as per a suggestion..

It means nothing of course, especially since a lot of posters today use proxies.

I would not be surprised, but I don't give two shits either.

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=463739 time=1657657879 user_id=3222
Repubs will probably lose more senate seats this November, not to mention The House and Governor's. Remember almost two years ago before the election I said Biden would win and all you Canucks laughed at me?

The New York Times has published a devastating poll the paper conducted with Siena College. The survey found that 64% of Democratic voters want a different nominee in 2024 — just 26% want the party to renominate the president. On top of that, the poll shows Biden's job approval among all voters at just 33%. And on top of that, just 13% of those surveyed believe the country is on the right track. "With the country gripped by a pervasive sense of pessimism," the New York Times wrote, "the president is hemorrhaging support."

The Dems in congress are nearly as unpopular as the president as they focus on withchhunts of the former president while ignoring the economic destruction they have inflicted on average Americans since they took all braches of the federal government twnety months ago.

Cook Political Report with Amy Walter, is projecting Republicans gain between 20 and 35 seat

https://www.cookpolitical.com/analysis/house/house-overview/house-rating-changes-10-more-races-move-towards-republicans">https://www.cookpolitical.com/analysis/ ... epublicans">https://www.cookpolitical.com/analysis/house/house-overview/house-rating-changes-10-more-races-move-towards-republicans

As Gallup's Jeffrey M. Jones and Lydia Saad write:

"The party of the president typically loses U.S. House seats in midterm elections -- an average of 23 since 1974. However, 2022 is not shaping up to be an average year. Rather, as of May, Gallup finds presidential job approval and three other key national mood indicators well below the historical averages measured in past midterm election years. On their own, those numbers would all predict a greater-than-average loss of seats for the Democratic Party this fall."

A glance at the Gallup data -- which looks at presidential approval, congressional approval, satisfaction with the direction of the country and overall judgment of economic conditions -- reveals that the environment that was measured in May looks a lot like it did at the end of the 2010 cycle.

Anonymous

Unless Dems quickly move from trying to black Trump from running again in 2024 and finally start fixing the problems they created, it will not be good for that party in November.

'Very Unfavorable' Political Scenario Appears to Be Taking Shape for Democrats

An unfavorable midterm election scenario is taking shape for Democrats as inflation and gas prices remain exceptionally high as some left-wing news outlets appear to be turning on the Biden administration, according to analysts and pollsters.

A recent New York Times survey posted on the paper's front page Monday suggested that Democrat voters are turning against Biden. Only about 25 percent said they wanted him to be the presidential nominee in 2024. Meanwhile, the NY Times and other left-wing outlets have increasingly published articles suggesting that the president not run for reelection.

"Democrats haven't done things they promised," Connor Farrell, a strategist who founded the Democrat-aligned group Left Rising, told The Hill on Tuesday. "In this environment, the best general election candidates will be bold [ones] that can distinguish themselves from what we're getting from the White House."

"Democratic leadership should look no further than the fact that they need to wake up and step up to the plate," Jon Reinish, managing director at the political strategy firm Mercury, told the website. He did not elaborate what that might entail.

Democrats, he added, are "not just losing Independents or you know, Never-Trump Republicans," but "they're losing their own voters. Democrats' own voters don't feel as if their leaders hear their concerns."

And an article released by pollster Gallup, citing its own polling data, declared that the 2022 election indicators suggest Democrats are facing a significant uphill battle.

"However, 2022 is not shaping up to be an average year. Rather, as of May, Gallup finds presidential job approval and three other key national mood indicators well below the historical averages measured in past midterm election years. On their own, those numbers would all predict a greater-than-average loss of seats for the Democratic Party this fall," Gallup said last month.

Typically, the party of the president tends to lose seats in the midterm elections, and Democrats have narrow majorities in both the Senate and House.

Economy

Surveys released in recent days indicate that Americans have a generally negative outlook of the direction the United States is heading and have a bleak outlook on the economy amid historically high gas prices and high inflation. Auto club AAA's data shows that while gas prices have dropped over the past three weeks, the average price still stands at $4.65 per gallon as of Tuesday.

"Americans' dour evaluations of the president, Congress, the economy, and direction of the country all suggest that the typical pattern by which the president's party loses seats in midterm elections will hold this year," Gallup said. "While Republicans need to only pick up five seats in the House to take the majority in that chamber (assuming the vacant seats formerly held by Republicans stay with the party), the national mood is such that 2022 has the potential to be a wave election for the Republican Party and the GOP could have a more comfortable governing majority."

It concluded: "Regardless of what issues might drive voter behavior, unless Americans' opinions of the job Biden is doing and the state of the nation improve over the next five months, the Democratic Party may face a situation similar to 1994 and 2010 when it suffered major losses in its presidents' first midterms but regrouped in time to win the presidential election two years later."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/very-unfavorable-political-scenario-appears-to-be-taking-shape-for-democrats_4592810.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-nonai&utm_campaign=mb-2022-07-13-nonai&utm_medium=email&est=6gXwZVr065rhJur%2FY7yNZJEJ7u3yNtWewQ4aEMhhM4%2FWPDgGrZ5u0TX5OC1n6oLtMg%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/very-unfa ... LtMg%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/very-unfavorable-political-scenario-appears-to-be-taking-shape-for-democrats_4592810.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-nonai&utm_campaign=mb-2022-07-13-nonai&utm_medium=email&est=6gXwZVr065rhJur%2FY7yNZJEJ7u3yNtWewQ4aEMhhM4%2FWPDgGrZ5u0TX5OC1n6oLtMg%3D%3D

Poppy

the only one buying into bozo's dumbass troll is the ever so gullible Scouse.

Benzo

https://www.improvingcommunications.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/depositphotos_54225809_s-2015.jpg">
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=463857 time=1657728150 user_id=3287

Benzo

https://www.improvingcommunications.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/depositphotos_54225809_s-2015.jpg">

Troll, not troll, I do not care. He posted something wrong, and I corrected it for him.

Breakfall

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463860 time=1657728757 user_id=114

Benzo

Troll, not troll, I do not care. He posted something wrong, and I corrected it for him.

Why do you sound like you have a French accent?

Anonymous

Benzo

Scouse is really gullible.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463838 time=1657726441 user_id=114
Unless Dems quickly move from trying to black Trump from running again in 2024 and finally start fixing the problems they created, it will not be good for that party in November.

'Very Unfavorable' Political Scenario Appears to Be Taking Shape for Democrats

An unfavorable midterm election scenario is taking shape for Democrats as inflation and gas prices remain exceptionally high as some left-wing news outlets appear to be turning on the Biden administration, according to analysts and pollsters.

A recent New York Times survey posted on the paper's front page Monday suggested that Democrat voters are turning against Biden. Only about 25 percent said they wanted him to be the presidential nominee in 2024. Meanwhile, the NY Times and other left-wing outlets have increasingly published articles suggesting that the president not run for reelection.

"Democrats haven't done things they promised," Connor Farrell, a strategist who founded the Democrat-aligned group Left Rising, told The Hill on Tuesday. "In this environment, the best general election candidates will be bold [ones] that can distinguish themselves from what we're getting from the White House."

"Democratic leadership should look no further than the fact that they need to wake up and step up to the plate," Jon Reinish, managing director at the political strategy firm Mercury, told the website. He did not elaborate what that might entail.

Democrats, he added, are "not just losing Independents or you know, Never-Trump Republicans," but "they're losing their own voters. Democrats' own voters don't feel as if their leaders hear their concerns."

And an article released by pollster Gallup, citing its own polling data, declared that the 2022 election indicators suggest Democrats are facing a significant uphill battle.

"However, 2022 is not shaping up to be an average year. Rather, as of May, Gallup finds presidential job approval and three other key national mood indicators well below the historical averages measured in past midterm election years. On their own, those numbers would all predict a greater-than-average loss of seats for the Democratic Party this fall," Gallup said last month.

Typically, the party of the president tends to lose seats in the midterm elections, and Democrats have narrow majorities in both the Senate and House.

Economy

Surveys released in recent days indicate that Americans have a generally negative outlook of the direction the United States is heading and have a bleak outlook on the economy amid historically high gas prices and high inflation. Auto club AAA's data shows that while gas prices have dropped over the past three weeks, the average price still stands at $4.65 per gallon as of Tuesday.

"Americans' dour evaluations of the president, Congress, the economy, and direction of the country all suggest that the typical pattern by which the president's party loses seats in midterm elections will hold this year," Gallup said. "While Republicans need to only pick up five seats in the House to take the majority in that chamber (assuming the vacant seats formerly held by Republicans stay with the party), the national mood is such that 2022 has the potential to be a wave election for the Republican Party and the GOP could have a more comfortable governing majority."

It concluded: "Regardless of what issues might drive voter behavior, unless Americans' opinions of the job Biden is doing and the state of the nation improve over the next five months, the Democratic Party may face a situation similar to 1994 and 2010 when it suffered major losses in its presidents' first midterms but regrouped in time to win the presidential election two years later."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/very-unfavorable-political-scenario-appears-to-be-taking-shape-for-democrats_4592810.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-nonai&utm_campaign=mb-2022-07-13-nonai&utm_medium=email&est=6gXwZVr065rhJur%2FY7yNZJEJ7u3yNtWewQ4aEMhhM4%2FWPDgGrZ5u0TX5OC1n6oLtMg%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/very-unfa ... LtMg%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/very-unfavorable-political-scenario-appears-to-be-taking-shape-for-democrats_4592810.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe-nonai&utm_campaign=mb-2022-07-13-nonai&utm_medium=email&est=6gXwZVr065rhJur%2FY7yNZJEJ7u3yNtWewQ4aEMhhM4%2FWPDgGrZ5u0TX5OC1n6oLtMg%3D%3D

Why would any blue collar, unionized worker even think of voting for the democrats. They are an elitist party that calls people transphobic because they say men cannot get pregnant, but doesn't care about the pain they have caused average Americans too. The Republicans used to hate working Americans as much the democrats before Trump. Finally, working Americans have a party to vote for.

Biggie Smiles

Anyone else getting the feeling that Bendzover's doctors have informed him he has less than 6 month to live?