Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

I am afraid to start a thread at BF because it may attract old men who want to talk about penis.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=464378 time=1657933078 user_id=3226
So what?  He can be ignored.  That's not an excuse for being a shitposter yourself.

Anybody that spams that many shit new threads cannot be ignored, Face it, Apegirl is a wanker.

cw_

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=464382 time=1657933347 user_id=3226
">

HA- the 81's. :thumbup:

Poppy

If you do ignore the shit posters, and there is like 5, BF looks like the Twilight Zone episode, "Where is everybody". You end up wandering around in a nearly deserted forum due to the sheer volume of posts the shit posters put out.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

One can wander aimlessly within the void, or light a candle against the darkness.

Garraty_47

Quote from: cw_ post_id=464401 time=1657936333 user_id=3226
One can wander aimlessly within the void, or light a candle against the darkness.

You're actually advising Poppy to play with fire?

Wait wait!

:pop:

Okay... go.

Poppy

Erica only logs onto BF to say good morning to weeg or to wipe Bozo's ass then logs out. Once the drama dried up, she had nothing to do.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Benzo posts at BF but not here?  Why?  And how can I get him to keep doing it?

Poppy

Bozo talked to the ghost of Lemon today at BF and called Caskur a pig. The spirit of the cunt wranglers is still strong in that elderly asshole.

He spammed over 6 posts where he bragged about how big "regan's" dick was, not sure if that was meant as an insult or an offer to share a beer together.
I\'m Poppy!

Aryan

Caskur is a pig, so that's one thing he isn't wrong about.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463968 time=1657774742 user_id=56
Quote from: Poppy post_id=463857 time=1657728150 user_id=3287
the only one buying into bozo's dumbass troll is the ever so gullible Scouse.

Scouse is one of the more naive posters on these forums. I've never seen a 40 y.o. man that fucking gullible. He actually thinks I lose it over these time wasters of forums.  He'll fall for anything. :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Fash claims you were sober during your recent bizarre tirade at BF, was she giggling like a schoolgirl in the background while you shitpoasted on her laptop?

Imagine going to a friend's house and then saying "Hey ya know what? Let's go troll some internet forums!" said absolutely no one, ever.

You Chanks never cease to amaze me at just how odd you are.

Scorpion soup and kanine chops for dinner afterwards, presumably?

Aryan

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464433 time=1657946050 user_id=3382
Benzo posts at BF but not here?  Why?  And how can I get him to keep doing it?

Oh hey, Bonesoy. Why don't you share with the board how you shitcanned me from the SG private area for "being a neo-Nazi"?  ac_lmfao

I'm curious, was it merely run of the mill American libtard virtue signalling or do White Nationalists really hurt your sensitive soy fweelz?

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464446 time=1657971414 user_id=1728
Caskur is a pig, so that's one thing he isn't wrong about.

She is alright.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464447 time=1657971978 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463968 time=1657774742 user_id=56

Scouse is one of the more naive posters on these forums. I've never seen a 40 y.o. man that fucking gullible. He actually thinks I lose it over these time wasters of forums.  He'll fall for anything. :laugh3:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Fash claims you were sober during your recent bizarre tirade at BF, was she giggling like a schoolgirl in the background while you shitpoasted on her laptop?

Imagine going to a friend's house and then saying "Hey ya know what? Let's go troll some internet forums!" said absolutely no one, ever.

You Chanks never cease to amaze me at just how odd you are.

Scorpion soup and kanine chops for dinner afterwards, presumably?

For Christ sake, are you and old Benzo the same person? I do not blame Shen for acting like a retard to fit on that forum. And I heard a bunch of the BFairies have have had the same IP here too. Are they friends like Fash and Shen. I doubt it.