Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I wish I was more tech savvy. I would record one of me speaking in Ukrainian.

cw_

most any device has a recorder function.  upload to vocaroo.com/  copy and paste link.  done.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464688 time=1658015383 user_id=1728
Quote from: Bra1n post_id=464640 time=1658005360

I was wondering what evidence you have pertaining that flynn and pickles share an account? My other question is why do you even listen to benzo when he's been proven to know nothing?

You must be really the president of the flynn club because you mention flynn more than most.

Well as always when it comes to e-fuckery on forums, concrete evidence is extremely difficult to come by.

The obession with Dove is one of the most obvious reasons why Flynn could be Pickles. Why would some random female be so invested in a romantic e-fling that went sour which didn't even involve her? It makes no sense. Seems more likely that it was a errr, "touching" case of brotherly love where one sibling was seeking revenge for the other after hurt feelz were suffered.

Seems to me that most of you guys on the hate Benzo bandwagon are discrediting everything he says just because you dislike him. Maybe he is wrong, I dont' know, but you folks slating him don't know for sure whether he's right or wrong either.

Something that clearly has nothing to do with you and you think along with benzo is going to solve the puzzle known as flynn? I've read your posts in the past. You seem to flip flop on your opinon of flynn depending on what day it is. From all your posts about flynn you seem to be the one obsessed.

Back at trf I was personally able to look at the ip addresses of both flynn and poofer. Wanna guess what i found? Two different ips all together. I'm not saying that its not a shared account. What I am saying is that I know that flynn isn't pickles or his brother. You will have to come up with another far fetched theory.

From what I've read it doesnt seem at all that flynn is obsessed with dove. If you read their interactions flynn has pointed out that she/he has issues with her ignorance and her painting the forums with her personal life. Maybe you need to go back and reread their interactions.

I tolerated benzo on trf only because at that time he wasn't as creepy as he is now. Luckily for me I dont have to worry about that anymore.

Aryan

Quote from: Guest post_id=464726 time=1658020845
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464688 time=1658015383 user_id=1728

Well as always when it comes to e-fuckery on forums, concrete evidence is extremely difficult to come by.

The obession with Dove is one of the most obvious reasons why Flynn could be Pickles. Why would some random female be so invested in a romantic e-fling that went sour which didn't even involve her? It makes no sense. Seems more likely that it was a errr, "touching" case of brotherly love where one sibling was seeking revenge for the other after hurt feelz were suffered.

Seems to me that most of you guys on the hate Benzo bandwagon are discrediting everything he says just because you dislike him. Maybe he is wrong, I dont' know, but you folks slating him don't know for sure whether he's right or wrong either.

Something that clearly has nothing to do with you and you think along with benzo is going to solve the puzzle known as flynn? I've read your posts in the past. You seem to flip flop on your opinon of flynn depending on what day it is. From all your posts about flynn you seem to be the one obsessed.

Back at trf I was personally able to look at the ip addresses of both flynn and poofer. Wanna guess what i found? Two different ips all together. I'm not saying that its not a shared account. What I am saying is that I know that flynn isn't pickles or his brother. You will have to come up with another far fetched theory.

From what I've read it doesnt seem at all that flynn is obsessed with dove. If you read their interactions flynn has pointed out that she/he has issues with her ignorance and her painting the forums with her personal life. Maybe you need to go back and reread their interactions.

I tolerated benzo on trf only because at that time he wasn't as creepy as he is now. Luckily for me I dont have to worry about that anymore.

That's interesting, because I seem to recall Biggie saying that he noticed Martini using the Flynn account on SG after checking IP's.

You do shill for Flynn an awful lot, I've seen you do it before.... now you're accusing me of being "obsessed" for discussing a subject which was already being talked about before I arrived and has been a regular topic of conversation for years?

Whoever Flynn is, they have displayed an unhealthy interest in a brief e-fling which didn't involve them. No offence but I've been on BF  a hell of a lot longer than you have and witnessed the relentless unhinged attacks, where Flynn has literally gone full schizo attacking Dove over the most petty, futile shit. There has definitely been real malice conveyed in the posts, which suggest that the grudge runs deep and is more than just 2 strangers arguing online.

Anonymous

Even on SG Flynn had his nose in shit between the deadbeat dad and Dove that was none of his frickin business.

Aryan

Yep, very odd behaviour for someone to be so involved  in a dispute which doesn't concern them.

Poppy

I've always had a distinct writing style, and it looks that these fools can't see the differences that are so evident in some of my postings contrasted to the meandering nonsense that "fox" generates when he rambles on and on and says nothing.

Instead of tossing high school dropout jargon about the boards, I use strong sarcasm and a condensing tone to get my point through, and that's when I can be bothered to post something for these forums.

My main hobby is poetry, which goes from dark, frightening, and emotionally upsetting to lighthearted and acceptable for children. I enjoy using metaphorical symbolism to straight out rhymes. But you wouldn't know that unless you were sent a link to my Soundcloud channel and listened to who I collaborate with, but the idea of sharing a Soundcloud poem read by a little girl from the United Kingdom with the majority of people on the troll forums is unthinkable; I have no desire to have her or anyone else's voice wind up being reposted by some of the sick freaks who inhabit some of these websites.

So forget everything you think you know about me. I spend most of my time on a writing website that is nothing like your so-called community or whatever you want to call the troll bridge you people dwell under.

My academic level is far greater than Fox's, which should be evident to everyone except Erica Mena, who comes across as an illiterate trollop who spends her summers deboning dead chickens at a poultry facility.

Don't fuck with me, fellas, this isn't my first rodeo.

You all have a lovely remainder of your day now, you hear.

JP
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464743 time=1658023839 user_id=1728
Yep, very odd behaviour for someone to be so involved  in a dispute which doesn't concern them.

Flynn did the same thing to me regarding sum cun'T. That's just Flynn
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464769 time=1658034111 user_id=3287
I've always had a distinct writing style, and it looks that these fools can't see the differences that are so evident in some of my postings contrasted to the meandering nonsense that "fox" generates when he rambles on and on and says nothing.

Instead of tossing high school dropout jargon about the boards, I use strong sarcasm and a condensing tone to get my point through, and that's when I can be bothered to post something for these forums.

My main hobby is poetry, which goes from dark, frightening, and emotionally upsetting to lighthearted and acceptable for children. I enjoy using metaphorical symbolism to straight out rhymes. But you wouldn't know that unless you were sent a link to my Soundcloud channel and listened to who I collaborate with, but the idea of sharing a Soundcloud poem read by a little girl from the United Kingdom with the majority of people on the troll forums is unthinkable; I have no desire to have her or anyone else's voice wind up being reposted by some of the sick freaks who inhabit some of these websites.

So forget everything you think you know about me. I spend most of my time on a writing website that is nothing like your so-called community or whatever you want to call the troll bridge you people dwell under.

My academic level is far greater than Fox's, which should be evident to everyone except Erica Mena, who comes across as an illiterate trollop who spends her summers deboning dead chickens at a poultry facility.

Don't fuck with me, fellas, this isn't my first rodeo.

You all have a lovely remainder of your day now, you hear.

JP

The delusion is strong with this one
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=464772 time=1658034789 user_id=2845
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=464743 time=1658023839 user_id=1728

I think 'guest' is Flynn.  If they reply to me, I'll know for sure.

Oak

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464788 time=1658037996 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=464772 time=1658034789 user_id=2845

I think 'guest' is Flynn.  If they reply to me, I'll know for sure.

BTW, Flynn asked me to say Hi to you a bit ago.  I kept forgetting in the email exchanges.

also, love the AVATAR...lmao

Anonymous

Now, I know Flynn can't be Pickles, because Pickles would never say hi to me.

Oak

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464791 time=1658038531 user_id=3382

I'm not well versed on old disputes and/or animosities from forums I was never a member of, though I've picked up on a few over the last several years.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=464792 time=1658039197 user_id=3271
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464791 time=1658038531 user_id=3382

I'm not well versed on old disputes and/or animosities from forums I was never a member of, though I've picked up on a few over the last several years.

Hey kid. ac_drinks

Oak

Quote from: Herman post_id=464794 time=1658047023 user_id=1689
Quote from: Oak post_id=464792 time=1658039197 user_id=3271

Hey kid. ac_drinks

Hey buddy old pal of mine... ac_hithere