Replies: 8352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:15:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove (+ 1 Hidden) and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467576 time=1659260191 user_id=1728
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467570 time=1659247214 user_id=3254

SCOUSE, you deny that Seoul is a conservative.

That's because he isn't. Not in terms of social issues like immigration, he is pro-mass immigration. I doubt he's anti-LGBT either, which is common among right wingers.

Perhaps when it comes to financial matters he's Conservative, it's not unusual for people to lean left on some issues and right on others.

Right wing and conservative are not always the same. I am a penny pinching fiscal hawk. Probably the most fiscally conservative person on these forums. Social issues I'm more centrist. I support legal immigration because it benefits the host country. I support gun ownership free of government spying. I support equal rights and opportunities for all citizens regardless of their birth gender or sexual orientation. I do not support teachers encouraging children changing their gender. Besides being insane, it's child abuse.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=467594 time=1659285447 user_id=114

That's because he isn't. Not in terms of social issues like immigration, he is pro-mass immigration. I doubt he's anti-LGBT either, which is common among right wingers.

Perhaps when it comes to financial matters he's Conservative, it's not unusual for people to lean left on some issues and right on others.

Right wing and conservative are not always the same. I am a penny pinching fiscal hawk. Probably the most fiscally conservative person on these forums. Social issues I'm more centrist. I support legal immigration because it benefits the host country. I support gun ownership free of government spying. I support equal rights and opportunities for all citizens regardless of their birth gender or sexual orientation. I do not support teachers encouraging children changing their gender. Besides being insane, it's child abuse.

You would be labelled a con and a Trumper on CBT part deux also known as BF. You have to be a white septuagenarian marxist on that forum otherwise you are confined to Assbox.

BF, no hard feelings, but just delete my handle. You already changed my pw, so I can't use it anyway. Finish the job.

Dove

Here in the US you are a "con".  Anyone outside of their belief system....which has reached cult level....is a trumptard/con and the "enemy".  

You are a bigot racist who hates science and you are blocking "progress".

Welcome to the club.

Even leftists who start calling out the lies, dogma, and the harm being done (with the trans issue) are branded "teh right" and dismissed.

Theyve completely insulated themselves from any opposition or challange like this.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467620 time=1659289556 user_id=3266

Here in the US you are a "con".  Anyone outside of their belief system....which has reached cult level....is a trumptard/con and the "enemy".  

Welcome to the club.

Even leftists who start calling out the lies, dogma, and the harm being done (with the trans issue) are branded "teh right" and dismissed.

Theyve completely insulated themselves from any opposition or challange like this.

Scouse says I am not a conservative. I am so cheap, I squeak when I walk.

cw_

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467618 time=1659289028 user_id=56

You would be labelled a con and a Trumper on CBT part deux also known as BF. You have to be a white septuagenarian marxist on that forum otherwise you are confined to Assbox.

BF, no hard feelings, but just delete my handle. You already changed my pw, so I can't use it anyway. Finish the job.

Out of the 715 posters at BF very few are caught up in constant political bashing, and very few are confined to Assbox.

How many CBT posters do you think there are?  Maybe 3?  One could ignore them at any time.  

And didn't you offer your password to two other people?  Maybe one of them changed it.

cw_

Welcome to the club.

Do not speak for the entire US missy!  I don't have any of those problems or issues.  You are exaggerating and applying your own experience overly broadly.

Aryan

I am a penny pinching fiscal hawk.

You should say hello to Lokmar. He's Jewish too.  ac_biggrin

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=467637 time=1659290573 user_id=3226

Welcome to the club.

Do not speak for the entire US missy!  I don't have any of those problems or issues.  You are exaggerating and applying your own experience overly broadly.

Not at all, CW.   Bonesaw and Vit are left leaners and none of this applies to them or you.

I'm talking about the cult of the woke and Marxist movement.....not normal and rational left leaning Americans. It's just unfortunate this sort of extremism moved in on the left end.  You were immediately labeled a "con" yourself.....that was kinda my point. Even people who typically lean left are branded with the Scarlet "Con" if you guys do not conform on every point.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=467632 time=1659290371 user_id=3226
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=467618 time=1659289028 user_id=56

Out of the 715 posters at BF very few are caught up in constant political bashing, and very few are confined to Assbox.

How many CBT posters do you think there are?  Maybe 3?  One could ignore them at any time.  

And didn't you offer your password to two other people?  Maybe one of them changed it.

Do all 715 posters post equally you disingenuous old white twat. They have a core group who are to the left of Chairman Mao. The original forum with posters like Lump, DSM and Shin was fun. This incarnation is an insult to human intelligence.

Your constant apologizing for the unfair modding of BF is getting on my last fucking nerve. Go fuck urself.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467647 time=1659291139 user_id=1728
 I am a penny pinching fiscal hawk.

You should say hello to Lokmar. He's Jewish too.  ac_biggrin

An Asian Jew. I consider that a compliment.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=467649 time=1659291272 user_id=3266

Not at all, CW.   Bonesaw and Vit are left leaners and none of this applies to them or you.

I'm talking about the cult of the woke and Marxist movement.....not normal and rational left leaning Americans. It's just unfortunate this sort of extremism moved in on the left end.  You were immediately labeled a "con" yourself.....that was kinda my point. Even people who typically lean left are branded with the Scarlet "Con" if you guys do not conform on every point.

This might surprise some people, but I lean to the left on a number of issues too..

But, the political polarization on BF put me into the Con camp against my will.

cw_

Ty for your response.  So, "Here in the US you are a "con" meant "there at BF"?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=467660 time=1659292573 user_id=3254

This might surprise some people, but I lean to the left on a number of issues too..

But, the political polarization on BF put me into the Con camp against my will.

You are like so many Canadians that under Chretien and Martin were considered centrists or even left leaning who are now considered rightists under JT.

Aryan

Not at all, CW.   Bonesaw and Vit are left leaners

I noticed one of them say recently that they let off steam on FB about politics...

I was like WTF? In that case, they clearly must be expressing left wing opinions.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=467668 time=1659293679 user_id=1728

Not at all, CW.   Bonesaw and Vit are left leaners

I noticed one of them say recently that they let off steam on FB about politics...

I was like WTF? In that case, they clearly must be expressing left wing opinions.

They are terrific contributors here.