Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468952 time=1659718796 user_id=3226
Heh.  My interpretive dance titled "Poaching".

:pop:

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468956 time=1659719107 user_id=2845
It's foolish watching people claim Flynn is Martini yet not offering up proof. If I want different rules, I'll go start my own forum.

Every now and then I catch myself thinking that maybe it'd be fun to have a forum again and once I even started to navigate to the SMF download page...

...but luckily I regained my senses and it didn't get any farther than that. LoL

Dove

The claim is that ONE of the people who use the Flynn name is Poofer.  Just one of the people.  There are like....4 or 5 people who've used the log in.

Fash isn't gonna post anyone's IPs on an open forum.

Why is Flynn so bothered by this if it's not true? People get accused of being alts all the time. When it's not true....its just funny.  Flynn is the only one I've ever seen get so touchy over that. Which to me is because its true....he is very invested in making people think it's not true.

Like they always get along up until people start talking about how its him.....Poofer and Flynn start ripping on each other.  Everytime....to make people think "oh well Poofer is never on this account, look at them rip on eachother!".  

Even if people stopped saying it, it just becomes an elephant on the thread.  I think it's absolutely silly he gets bothered by it lol.  He likes to dish a ton of shit out but doesn't like it returned.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

I'm sorry Gerraty_47 and Erica..

I make mistakes and one of them was not knowing how attached both of you are to the Flynn character..

I'd like to say I won't make mistakes again, but my track record suggests otherwise..

Please accept my apologies.....Flynn can stay.

cw_

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468944 time=1659717964 user_id=114
Flynns/Martini again. :dash1:

What did you expect to find in this thread?

Garraty_47

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468971 time=1659723197 user_id=3254
I'm sorry Gerraty_47 and Erica..

I make mistakes and one of them was not knowing how attached both of you are to the Flynn character..

I wouldn't go *that* far.

I was enjoying our exchanges and the timing of the deletion/banning made me feel a bit like an unwitting participant in a set-up but that's the extent of my "attachment" to this issue and I don't feel any particular way about any of it now that it's been made clear that the administrative actions were undertaken without even reading my 'Yall come back now, ya hear?' to Flynn.

At this point as far as I'm concerned it's just a thing that happened over which I had neither control nor input so it's no longer got anything to do with me.

I'd like to say I won't make mistakes again, but my track record suggests otherwise..

Wait- are you saying you're... HUMAN?

Oh the horror! The shame! The unbearable crushing weight of reality!

Yes, I was just being sarcastic.

You'll find I do that a lot.

Please accept my apologies.

None needed but for the record: Accepted anyway.

Anonymous

Thank you Vitty......you're a sweetie.

Dove

We cannot have people being human up in here, Vit!

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=468983 time=1659725441 user_id=3266

<picks up megaphone>

MUTANT AND PROUD!

<fist pumps>

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468986 time=1659725922 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=468983 time=1659725441 user_id=3266

<picks up megaphone>

MUTANT AND PROUD!

<fist pumps>

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468970 time=1659723028 user_id=3266
The claim is that ONE of the people who use the Flynn name is Poofer.  Just one of the people.  There are like....4 or 5 people who've used the log in.

Why is Flynn so bothered by this if it's not true? People get accused of being alts all the time. When it's not true....its just funny.  Flynn is the only one I've ever seen get so touchy over that. Which to me is because its true....he is very invested in making people think it's not true.

Like they always get along up until people start talking about how its him.....Poofer and Flynn start ripping on each other.  Everytime....to make people think "oh well Poofer is never on this account, look at them rip on eachother!".  

Even if people stopped saying it, it just becomes an elephant on the thread.  I think it's absolutely silly he gets bothered by it lol.  He likes to dish a ton of shit out but doesn't like it returned.

Do you know how the discovery of KM using the Flynn handle came about? The anti Asian stupidity, the late night posting. I thought it was you know who evading a ban.

I asked Fash to do some snooping. Blame me for the discovery. I don't think I still have that pm, but I might. It doesn't matter because posting PI is a no no on this board.

What I don't get is why the guys using the Flynn nic care. It's an anonymous message board. If you are interested in the messenger, but not the message, this medium is not for you. Social media is where you ought to be.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=468994 time=1659731790 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=468970 time=1659723028 user_id=3266

Do you know how the discovery of KM using the Flynn handle came about? The anti Asian stupidity, the late night posting. I thought it was you know who evading a ban.

I asked Fash to do some snooping. Blame me for the discovery. I don't think I still have that pm, but I might. It doesn't matter because posting PI is a no no on this board.

What I don't get is why the guys using the Flynn nic care. It's an anonymous message board. If you are interested in the messenger, but not the message, this medium is not for you. Social media is where you be.

It's because Poofer wants to rage and unload at me without having to own it.

That way he can be "Poofer/KM" and claim he doesnt care at all and is over it.  

He harbors a lot of rage at me. Can't really fix that.

Erica Mena

Flynn asked Fash to pm her the "proof". Hence why the rapid deletion looks shady
<t></t>

Dove

Fash meant well.

She didn't mean to start anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468996 time=1659731986 user_id=2845
Flynn asked Fash to pm her the "proof". Hence why the rapid deletion looks shady

I believe she didn't read his posts. I don't read them either. I have no time for gossip and attention hounds.