Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Moar paragraphs please!

I am poasting from a phone.

deport_liberals

And thanks for sorting out my recs!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=469200 time=1659805019 user_id=3305
Moar paragraphs please!

sayin

and moar grammar

and a point would be nice too

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469164 time=1659798118 user_id=3214
Quote from: Shampain post_id=469147 time=1659794115 user_id=3253

So, wee man, in order for a board to run properly it must not contain things that you cannot ignore or you'll lose control and spam it, the board that you know is the best (BIAS FASH lol) will never have you again because one mod spent hours and hours into actual days convincing my pal you're good I've spoke to him, I knew the grief banning you would cause because that's your wee clique away and ooohhh that place is this and that! You're blaming me and BF for what? I wasn't around unfortunately because no doubt I'd be begging again, never again!! I guarantee you will do the same here, someone you don't like or fall out with will cause you to say cock and boast about money and cars while you sit in a dark room every day all day ? I drive a Jag SUV and the most expensive phone in the market, with a £500 watch to go with it and I'm poor? haha good stuff, you're just saying to me what you've said to others... You'll stay obsessed with a forum that rightfully ejected you because of NOBODY else but you! IDGAF what folk that used to "like me" say now, you should of said it then if that's what you thought, it's all fuckin fake except EVERYTHING I EVER SAY IS 100% TRUTH, BF is a good guy, it not him its yous!

Bro -- what the fuck are you smoking shillpain? Take BF's dick out of your mouth and try this again

TF are you on about? The first thing you said to me was "are you angry nobody noticed you" after making a joke ya stupid cunt! I suck no cunts dick, I'd be the same as him... WTF do you expect him to do with you? You NEVER SHOWED HIM ANYTHIG OTHER THAN POLITICAL TALK OR COCK OR I DONT THINK I can say it here, you WOULDN'T STOP!!!!!! So, regardless of what drugs I was taking but they were good, Armodifinil, prefebin and pregabs (yeah some brave guest said I cant afford real drugs because Im spending a lot of dough on these??? Coke £80 prop a great couple of hours then the cravings and chase you never get feelings back? The first ever credit card I had went on a coke binge, cash from atm with a credit card and it can only be banks own one, NEVER KNOWN WHAT EXTREME PARANOIA WAS! Fuck that, Fuck you, fuck Heroin and whatever else is real drugs, I had 10 vallium as well! THANK FUCK I felt like killing some cunt yesterday(valls) and the day before! fuck amI doing?

If you weren't such a prick Id have got you back in, he even spoke to holiday again after I set it all up, (WORLD FIRST ACTIONS POSTED) He spoke to me and after ages sending BF an actual email to get his ass on or admin panel me lol he threw it back in my face and sent bf "smilies I quit" So I COULD  have coaxed him again but why bother? You won't change, did BF make you feel stupid? Did he call you terrible things? I'm fucking Scottish, if a want tae ttaalk the wye a wanta talk a will!!!! Original and best butchers of the English, sometimes the pills make me try to fit everything in and I add things in! MY GRAMMAR is usually good but thanks for the info turd taster

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469202 time=1659805076 user_id=3214
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=469200 time=1659805019 user_id=3305
Moar paragraphs please!

sayin

and moar grammar

and a point would be nice too

">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469204 time=1659806433 user_id=3253
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469164 time=1659798118 user_id=3214

Bro -- what the fuck are you smoking shillpain? Take BF's dick out of your mouth and try this again

TF are you on about? The first thing you said to me was "are you angry nobody noticed you" after making a joke ya stupid cunt! I suck no cunts dick, I'd be the same as him... WTF do you expect him to do with you? You NEVER SHOWED HIM ANYTHIG OTHER THAN POLITICAL TALK OR COCK OR I DONT THINK I can say it here, you WOULDN'T STOP!!!!!! So, regardless of what drugs I was taking but they were good, Armodifinil, prefebin and pregabs (yeah some brave guest said I cant afford real drugs because Im spending a lot of dough on these??? Coke £80 prop a great couple of hours then the cravings and chase you never get feelings back? The first ever credit card I had went on a coke binge, cash from atm with a credit card and it can only be banks own one, NEVER KNOWN WHAT EXTREME PARANOIA WAS! Fuck that, Fuck you, fuck Heroin and whatever else is real drugs, I had 10 vallium as well! THANK FUCK I felt like killing some cunt yesterday(valls) and the day before! fuck amI doing?

If you weren't such a prick Id have got you back in, he even spoke to holiday again after I set it all up, (WORLD FIRST ACTIONS POSTED) He spoke to me and after ages sending BF an actual email to get his ass on or admin panel me lol he threw it back in my face and sent bf "smilies I quit" So I COULD  have coaxed him again but why bother? You won't change, did BF make you feel stupid? Did he call you terrible things? I'm fucking Scottish, if a want tae ttaalk the wye a wanta talk a will!!!! Original and best butchers of the English, sometimes the pills make me try to fit everything in and I add things in! MY GRAMMAR is usually good but thanks for the info turd taster

Listen Scarecrowpain, I don't know if this disjointed sewage flotsam you're spewing passes as intelligent thought to the dead bodies under that staircase in your creepy halfway house  but if you want me to "get" where you're coming from you're gonna have to improve.

hear?

Now piss off and go play spin the spam with 360 and the other dyslexic mongoloid forum algae in that hovel you're trying to pass off as a thriving board

Shampain

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=469201 time=1659805064 user_id=3305
And thanks for sorting out my recs!

I didn't sort Anything (THIS SHORT ENOUGH) big paragraphs of intimidation :laugh3:  :yahoo: Is it still filthy in Turkish public shitters?
">

Anonymous

Shouldn't you be moderating on your home site? Lily, Blandscape and Luffy D. Monkey may need your assistance  ac_lmfao

Biggie Smiles

Don't forget about the 17 alts Buffoon factory has signed on to make the place look busy

lolz   desperation reeks

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469206 time=1659806964 user_id=3214
Quote from: Shampain post_id=469204 time=1659806433 user_id=3253

Listen Scarecrowpain, I don't know if this disjointed sewage flotsam you're spewing passes as intelligent thought to the dead bodies under that staircase in your creepy halfway house  but if you want me to "get" where you're coming from you're gonna have to improve.

hear?

Now piss off and go play spin the spam with 360 and the other dyslexic mongoloid forum algae in that hovel you're trying to pass off as a thriving board

Awwwww FFS! I'm gonna put Grammarly on my toolbar and we'll see eh?

Why are you TRYING to hurt my feelings?

Oh the dark "halfway house" which was clearly a camera focus issue, I took the pic on my laptop... Is it wifebeater, prison my lovely mother? Have you actually got anything worthwhile to say? You've got a chance to talk but you won't because you're upset at me...

Shampain

Why TF do cowardly guests get to say something about nothing...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469216 time=1659807863 user_id=3253
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469206 time=1659806964 user_id=3214

hear?

Awwwww FFS! I'm gonna put Grammarly on my toolbar and we'll see eh?

Why are you TRYING to hurt my feelings?

Oh the dark "halfway house" which was clearly a camera focus issue, I took the pic on my laptop... Is it wifebeater, prison my lovely mother? Have you actually got anything worthwhile to say? You've got a chance to talk but you won't because you're upset at me...

Bro -- and I say this with love -- you're not relevant enough to be mad at

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469213 time=1659807650 user_id=3214
Don't forget about the 17 alts Buffoon factory has signed on to make the place look busy

lolz   desperation reeks

Got a link buddy? Are you wondering whether it was only one or all of your PMs? Hmmm soooo many secrets... If you see your name when you're lurking it's nothing to worry about it's just one of us three having a read... :JC_howdy:  ac_sothere  :tease:  ac_lmfao  ac_dance

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469223 time=1659808327 user_id=3253

lolz   desperation reeks

Got a link buddy? Are you wondering whether it was only one or all of your PMs? Hmmm soooo many secrets... If you see your name when you're lurking it's nothing to worry about it's just one of us three having a read... :JC_howdy:  ac_sothere  :tease:  ac_lmfao  ac_dance

come again? This time in English?

Anonymous

lolz   desperation reeks

Yes. Many new users have signed on/up to BF today. Perhaps they heard of Flynn's top-notch "content" and they flocked to the site to be dazzled and amazed.   ac_toofunny