Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Forum Gossip Thread-better.

Shampain

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=469336 time=1659835254 user_id=3351
Quote from: Shampain post_id=469148 time=1659794935 user_id=3253

It doesn't sound like anything; you read something and made up shit in that head of yours and moved your fingers... Why? I am invested, didn't I gift you gold status? That wasn't free, I told BF I don't want my donations shown, folk have enough to cry about... So, you want a forum that bends for you but you still end up seeing red and you're calling it "e-farming" haha just like the camps was it Moshe? BASIC RULES FFS

e-farmer is a person. WTH do you care? I got sick of the stupidity and left. Simple as that. I came here and now you're here all butt hurt cause lots of people followed suit. Maybe it isnt me thats the problem.

No, the real reason I came here at first was to ask "HIM" what happened? Got the usual from El Scabby, I have some respect for the, no "some" people here so I don't actually enjoy coming to Fash's board to shitpost ONLY but I came back again to make sure he wasn't saying he got booted unfairly, he wasn't change has been coming over there for ages like I told the coward almost daily, I didn't even know you'd left, you got angry about being categorised for always being that category... Fine, I saw an Israeli flag and thought it was you but nope you got another source of cheap cream to keep that tiny tip from drying and cracking ac_toofunny You ain't getting any anymore so why don't ask your local tip skin resteraunt owner if like the whole thing to put on a Dorito after grilling? :tease:  :MG_216:

Shampain

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469360 time=1659839853 user_id=2015
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469352 time=1659838069 user_id=3254

He's Scottish.

:laugh:

I am one quarter Japanese. He looks more Oriental than I do.

I greased my hair n put the glasses on to see if I'd fit in in fleas area now I'm Oriental haha man of the world here, sadly Im as exotic as don't even know, my mind was blown how much different types of food come from Mexico POTATOES??????????????? Nearly fell off my chair, I thought, this isn't going uphill when the humble spud is Mexican, we must've eaten dirt back in the day? Or those 400 Romans they sent and never heard from again putting that wall up to keep the Scots in Scotland but yeah
">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shampain post_id=469398 time=1659875051 user_id=3253

No, the real reason I came here at first was to ask "HIM" what happened? Got the usual from El Scabby, I have some respect for the, no "some" people here so I don't actually enjoy coming to Fash's board to shitpost ONLY but I came back again to make sure he wasn't saying he got booted unfairly, he wasn't change has been coming over there for ages like I told the coward almost daily, I didn't even know you'd left, you got angry about being categorised for always being that category... Fine, I saw an Israeli flag and thought it was you but nope you got another source of cheap cream to keep that tiny tip from drying and cracking ac_toofunny You ain't getting any anymore so why don't ask your local tip skin resteraunt owner if like the whole thing to put on a Dorito after grilling? :tease:  :MG_216:

You were here to ask me a question, shitpostpain? Well I'll be damned if I didn't take the time to put on a pair of knee high rubber boots to wade through your wheezing morass of disjointed frenetic ramblings.

Sue me. You're not important enough really.

Perhaps if you had asked this question in a clear and concise manner instead of stumbling in here like some babbling retard with his dick still stuck in his meth pipe I'd have answered your ""question"" and perhaps even gave you some comments to carry back to your boss like the good little stooge you are.

Mull on that as you gargle the next round of BF's sperm you cuckolded little bastard funky.

Anonymous

I find it challenging to follow Shampain's posts..

In one he went from resembling East Asians to Mexico to potatoes to the Romans in a few sentences..

Perhaps it's just me misunderstanding posts once again.

cw_

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469433 time=1659896214 user_id=3254

In one he went from resembling East Asians to Mexico to potatoes to the Romans in a few sentences..

Not this time.  ;)  He's insane in the membrane.

Biggie Smiles

Did you see a question for me anywhere in any of those monoliths of moronic musings?

I didn't

But I'm willing to admit I didn't take the time to read any of his shit posts past the 2nd or 3rd sentence

For fucks sake at least animals like sewage major keep their drivel relatively concise

Anonymous

I hate reading long posts with no point.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469439 time=1659901127 user_id=2015

I don't read them

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469442 time=1659902199 user_id=3214
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469439 time=1659901127 user_id=2015

I don't read them

I won't anymore.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469443 time=1659902816 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469442 time=1659902199 user_id=3214

I don't read them

I won't anymore.

The chump is having some kind of amphetamine withdrawal & mental health episode which really should be monitored by a professional

Maybe fash should mute the fucker for his own good so that he doesn't inadvertently strangle himself with his own dangling tongue during one of these fits of hysterics he's experiencing

Anonymous

Who is Shampain? Is he from BF?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469448 time=1659909055 user_id=2015
Who is Shampain?

Exactly

Dove

Nope....I have no idea what he is saying either lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Thiel

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469448 time=1659909055 user_id=2015
Who is Shampain?

What is Shampain you ask. It's knock off sparkling wine.
gay, conservative and proud