Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cw_

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469572 time=1659972111 user_id=3214
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=469571 time=1659972005 user_id=3381

It's a trap... get an axe.

">

That's Lori Lightfoot's twin!
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=469577 time=1659973140 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469572 time=1659972111 user_id=3214

">

That's Lori Lightfoot's twin!

sayin.. lol

Shampain

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469426 time=1659895536 user_id=3214
Quote from: Shampain post_id=469398 time=1659875051 user_id=3253

No, the real reason I came here at first was to ask "HIM" what happened? Got the usual from El Scabby, I have some respect for the, no "some" people here so I don't actually enjoy coming to Fash's board to shitpost ONLY but I came back again to make sure he wasn't saying he got booted unfairly, he wasn't change has been coming over there for ages like I told the coward almost daily, I didn't even know you'd left, you got angry about being categorised for always being that category... Fine, I saw an Israeli flag and thought it was you but nope you got another source of cheap cream to keep that tiny tip from drying and cracking ac_toofunny You ain't getting any anymore so why don't ask your local tip skin resteraunt owner if like the whole thing to put on a Dorito after grilling? :tease:  :MG_216:

You were here to ask me a question, shitpostpain? Well I'll be damned if I didn't take the time to put on a pair of knee high rubber boots to wade through your wheezing morass of disjointed frenetic ramblings.

Sue me. You're not important enough really.

Perhaps if you had asked this question in a clear and concise manner instead of stumbling in here like some babbling retard with his dick still stuck in his meth pipe I'd have answered your ""question"" and perhaps even gave you some comments to carry back to your boss like the good little stooge you are.

Mull on that as you gargle the next round of BF's sperm you cuckolded little bastard funky.

(He thinks I run errands, and tries to sound intelligent but gets threatened with a ban and says do it BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA like shoving your hand into red hot coals wondering what would happen you thick plank of wood)  :roll:

I thought I couldn't afford a meth pipe.? I should've bought heroin and needles like your girlfriend AIDSSSSE! Yes I get wonky and tired but can't sleep ha sometimes I literally post with my eyes shut but I enjoy my expensive pills, Armodafinil, the nootropics about 6 each day Helps/makes me go on a windy road of shit posting you deserve, make it nasty you think you deserve the effort.? :oeudC:

I've NEVER really given a shit about you, my efforts were to keep that filthy junk queen and Aryan happy, you've been permabanned, calling me "not important" to you? Well, that use of language should tell the clowns round about you a lot about you, you measure "friends" on how useful they are but they're too thick to realise you use people as tools to fight with the ones that scarred you... Of course irl its the same there's a reason you never go out, you've nowhere to go alone haha truth ouchies  ac_biggrin

You've been a tumour on my pals board since you came out to play instead of poaching bodies to go and get panel abused wow you told me some things but Lokmar was the biggest giver of cringe info on what you did anyway BF doesn't want me near you and you actually believe he wants info about you????????????  :roll: He has all the info he needs ha never seen him so adamant and glad someone has finally been removed, it's relief for the guy and other people, the place actually started to feel normal again so that's a little info for YOU on YOUR importance ZERO! Seething little ape, EVERYONE knows I'm fuckin literate, lmao you know I fuck every cunt up, you know I'd fuck you up with board games, it's not just my confidence it's other people haha why do you steal other peoples shit all the time?  " onshitpostpain?"  haha carbon copy but I love it it's actually a joyous journey for me and a fucking tedious one for you but nobody gives a shit about you except junkies and riffraff haahaa oh BTW "on-a-shitpostpain" has been banked for me to use since I added literacy its mine...

So, Dove has lost me, an e-pal that would have done anything to help her by ignoring me, Aryan has a decision to make which I think should be easy for him BUT nothing surprises me but you STAY who????? That guy that claims to have sex with black women, your a lil brown man no hot white woman is going to have you... Me and my new pal KingMartini who you only pick on and think you win because a morally bankrupt junkie spilled everything Martini might not have had but what the man certainly has is YOUR ass, he's always two steps ahead haha WTF WHY did I blindly sit with you two for before getting to know someone? Anybody that cannot accept the way things are going can leave and if Dove keeps coming back here making shit up about irl harassment she'll see the hammer too!!! Like it or lump it and you, filthy tumour ape will forever be sitting on the famous BF like a fuckin reject!! :MG_216:
"> LIKE THATS YOUR AVATAR ON YOUR BEAT UP ACCOUNT ac_lmfao

Shampain

Quote from: Dove post_id=469567 time=1659971243 user_id=3266
I dont hate anyone. There are people I don't like and feel are toxic but I dont hate anyone at all.

I'm about to go for my walk with my Squish ♡

You're toxic though!! As soon as Martini posted you went straight to his kids and private life QUICK AF, you know he tries, you know he's a good guy with no real badness in him! You need to learn to let go... Fuckin guy trying with two jobs, that's admirable!! :crazy: bunny boiler!

Lokmar

Quote from: BF post_id=469553 time=1659968100
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=469516 time=1659936745 user_id=3351

"Jilted whaaaa?" lolfu.... Why am I involved in this? have I said anything?

I dont even know who u are Lokmar.. never talked to you. I hope you all hate BF tho.  

Get outside and get some fresh air.

I think your incessant sniveling has broke poor shampie. You got him ricocheting off the walls here like a spastic retard.

BTW, learn how to work the quote button next time so you dont eff up everything...

Dove

I'm just gonna make it clear that ANY real life unsolicited contact with Poofer or about Poofer is probably going to go very poorly for him.

If Shamp wants to believe a ton of pathological lies of a patterned stalker that's fine with me.....but we about close to a harassment charge if we are bothered in real life by this nut bag again.

Just sayin. I didnt read all of that diatribe and it's pretty incoherent but I'm getting a major creep vibe from it.

Sick sick people.

So sad when people who are struggling with sobriety get so vile towards people with yyeeeaarrs of recovery. Oh well. This is why I rarely mentor people - they relapse and get hateful.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

shamps is just a nobody desperate for some clout and thinks sucking Martini's asshole will get him some

dude's always been a sap

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469603 time=1659981069 user_id=3266
I'm just gonna make it clear that ANY real life unsolicited contact with Poofer or about Poofer is probably going to go very poorly for him.

If Shamp wants to believe a ton of pathological lies of a patterned stalker that's fine with me.....but we about close to a harassment charge if we are bothered in real life by this nut bag again.

Just sayin. I didnt read all of that diatribe and it's pretty incoherent but I'm getting a major creep vibe from it.

Sick sick people.

So sad when people who are struggling with sobriety get so vile towards people with yyeeeaarrs of recovery. Oh well. This is why I rarely mentor people - they relapse and get hateful.

I have beaten the shit out of my sisters exes for less than half of what that deadbeat dad KM has pulled on you. He is frickin lucky you aint my kid sister.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=469681 time=1660000800 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=469603 time=1659981069 user_id=3266

Sick sick people.

I have beaten the shit out my sisters exes for less than half of what that deadbeat dad KM has pulled on you. He is frickin lucky you aint my kid sister.

You're a good man, Herman.  ac_wub

Too good to bother with scrots like him.  If it makes you feel better.....my husband has his address and was gonna go over there and slaughter him. The only reason he didnt is because I told him it's not worth him going to prison and being taken from our lives over a pitiful vindictive loser I made a mistake with.  That he should focus his anger on me since I gave this fucktard the ability to bother us.

Now he just laughs when I rip on him on the internet.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469685 time=1660001188 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=469681 time=1660000800 user_id=1689

I have beaten the shit out of my sisters exes for less than half of what that deadbeat dad KM has pulled on you. He is frickin lucky you aint my kid sister.

Too good to bother with scrots like him.  If it makes you feel better.....my husband has his address and was gonna go over there and slaughter him. The only reason he didnt is because I told him it's not worth him going to prison and being taken from our lives over a pitiful vindictive loser I made a mistake with.  That he should focus his anger on me since I gave this fucktard the ability to bother us.

Jesus H kid, you can't let this go. It aint going to stop. Martini is a stalking piece of shit. He aint got no money or tough buddies, so he aint getting no posse. Your old man don't have to actually put him in the hospital. Just go there with a buddy or two, and scare the shit out of him. For kicks record it and post it. Watching a weakling wanker promise never to do it again would be a winner on Tik Tok.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=469718 time=1660006279 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=469685 time=1660001188 user_id=3266

Jesus H kid, you can't let this go. It aint going to stop. Martini is a stalking piece of shit. He aint got no money or tough buddies, so he aint getting no posse. Your old man don't have to actually put him in the hospital. Just go there with a buddy or two, and scare the shit out of him. For kicks record it and post it. Watching a weakling wanker promise never to do it again would be a winner on Tik Tok.

:laugh3:

Poofer would finally be an "influencer" lol

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469729 time=1660010751 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=469718 time=1660006279 user_id=1689

I KM a dreamer Dove?

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469731 time=1660010922 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=469729 time=1660010751 user_id=3266

I KM a dreamer Dove?

You could call it that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469736 time=1660011459 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469731 time=1660010922 user_id=3254

I KM a dreamer Dove?

You could call it that.

:confused1: