Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469794 time=1660051693 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=469736 time=1660011459 user_id=3266

You could call it that.

:confused1:

Fantasies of wide spread internet popularity.

And its noted that most all of the well known social media influencers are narcissistic af. So it fits he would want to be one.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469819 time=1660058500 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469794 time=1660051693 user_id=3254

:confused1:

Fantasies of wide spread internet popularity.

And its noted that most all of the well known social media influencers are narcissistic af. So it fits he would want to be one.

By the age of fifty people should know there are no shortcuts to success.

Anonymous

Poof brags about big numbers, has for years, but no one has ever seen them.  People only know he exists when he posts on forums that have a few dozen active members at most, and that's being generous.  If everyone put him on ignore, he'd have nothing to do with his sad life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469843 time=1660067106 user_id=3382
Poof brags about big numbers, has for years, but no one has ever seen them.  People only know he exists when he posts on forums that have a few dozen active members at most, and that's being generous.  If everyone put him on ignore, he'd have nothing to do with his sad life.

I don't like to attack the poster instead of the post. That is for Twitter. But, I would be lying if I said I have never read these posts about KM's fantasy flame forum talk. One big Is he for real?

Biggie Smiles

That cowardly rock spider only crawls out of the woodwork whenever I'm banned

He feels safe a butthole factory not that I'm not there to gut him

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469847 time=1660067948 user_id=3214

He refused to post in Flea Trap because you mod Politics. He has never posted there.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=469848 time=1660068146 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469847 time=1660067948 user_id=3214

He refused to post in Flea Trap because you mod Politics. He has never posted there.

He's a pussy.  

He never really got over the fact that I pummeled him in two of those silly flame match thinggies

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=469849 time=1660068246 user_id=3214
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=469848 time=1660068146 user_id=114

He's a pussy.  

He never really got over the fact that I pummeled him in two of those silly flame match thinggies

Joe is in his late sixties. But, he acts like he is fifteen. KM makes Joe look like a responsible adult. Which brings me to asking my question again. Is KM for real?

Garraty_47

I dislike talking *about* people especially when they aren't even participating in a thread but this is just stating the obvious:

He'd probably have more luck if he changed the script now and then.

He always follows the same pattern of:

• grand entrance

• vague promises of content, new people, and "a thriving community"

• begs for a modship or some other form of control

• begins targeting people who "aren't a good fit" in his plans

• promotes "flame match(es)" and podcast/stream/"multimedia" that never materializes or falls flat

• blames all failures and disinterest on the forum Admin/mods/members

• announces retirement due to utter disgust with a useless "community"

• finds a new location to follow the exact same pattern

If he hasn't yet he's soon going to run out of places that haven't already seen his act.

/shrug

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=469852 time=1660068881 user_id=3381

I dislike talking *about* people especially when they aren't even participating in a thread but this is just stating the obvious:

• grand entrance

• promotes "flame match(es)" and podcast/stream/"multimedia" that never materializes or falls flat

If he hasn't yet he's soon going to run out of places that haven't already seen his act.

/shrug

Bahahahaha that is dead on.

BF is in the "flame match/podcast" promotion phase lol.

This is actually the 3rd time he has done this cycle on BF lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

I don't like talking about people who are not even on this forum anymore let alone participating in this discussion. But, it's hard avoiding talk of him.

Oh, and your assessment of his posting script-spot on. He has done that twice here.

Anonymous

• grand entrance

/shrug

ac_toofunny Damn, dude. ... I've never seen it spelled out like this, but you hit the nail on the head with this list LOL...  I'm expecting #7 on the list to happen any day now, especially after #5 failed miserably.

Anonymous

King Martini will do just fine.

I'm kissing his ass right now because he promised me that he really really likes me

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=469858 time=1660072173

• grand entrance

/shrug

ac_toofunny Damn, dude. ... I've never seen it spelled out like this, but you hit the nail on the head with this list LOL...  I'm expecting #7 on the list to happen any day now, especially after #5 failed miserably.

I gave him credit for trying to bolster the forums even though his ideas were unrealistic. I didn't know him, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Now I see if he was serious about boosting forum fortunes he would retire and never return.

cw_

I gave a brief account and it was ignored.  "KM pulled this same 'I bring traffic and content and will fix your site!" bullshit at several other sites. It's all crap. I have no idea why people keep buying into it. <shrugs>" - cw_

Perhaps Garraty_47's much more detailed and erudite post will be heeded...