Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: cw_ post_id=469869 time=1660075841 user_id=3226
I gave a brief account and it was ignored.  "KM pulled this same 'I bring traffic and content and will fix your site!" bullshit at several other sites. It's all crap. I have no idea why people keep buying into it. <shrugs>" - cw_

Perhaps Garraty_47's much more detailed and erudite post will be heeded...

Back in the bad ol' days I could have riffed off this with something about " you know at times you have to literally spell it out for them" and maybe even included a dig about using crayons and construction paper.

In the bad ol' days. When I did such things.

cw_

heh.  This is the genesis of the charts and graphs I post.

Garraty_47

Quote from: cw_ post_id=469885 time=1660080245 user_id=3226
heh.  This is the genesis of the charts and graphs I post.

I recently noticed one I still have from the SG days...

Anonymous

I gave a brief account and it was ignored.  "KM pulled this same 'I bring traffic and content and will fix your site!" bullshit at several other sites. It's all crap. I have no idea why people keep buying into it. <shrugs>" - cw_

I saw and appreciated it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469853 time=1660068992 user_id=3266
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=469852 time=1660068881 user_id=3381

I dislike talking *about* people especially when they aren't even participating in a thread but this is just stating the obvious:

He'd probably have more luck if he changed the script now and then.

He always follows the same pattern of:

• grand entrance

• vague promises of content, new people, and "a thriving community"

• begs for a modship or some other form of control

• begins targeting people who "aren't a good fit" in his plans

• promotes "flame match(es)" and podcast/stream/"multimedia" that never materializes or falls flat

• blames all failures and disinterest on the forum Admin/mods/members

• announces retirement due to utter disgust with a useless "community"

• finds a new location to follow the exact same pattern

If he hasn't yet he's soon going to run out of places that haven't already seen his act.

/shrug

Bahahahaha that is dead on.

BF is in the "flame match/podcast" promotion phase lol.

This is actually the 3rd time he has done this cycle on BF lol

He hasn't worn out his welcome?

Dove

I saw it and approved of it  ac_wub
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469896 time=1660088042 user_id=2015
Quote from: Dove post_id=469853 time=1660068992 user_id=3266

Bahahahaha that is dead on.

BF is in the "flame match/podcast" promotion phase lol.

This is actually the 3rd time he has done this cycle on BF lol

Oddly I think they like him now.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=469900 time=1660089027 user_id=3266

Weird.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=469900 time=1660089027 user_id=3266

They have to. They got like what. 5 active posters now?

Dove

I dont like how shitty he has been towards CW just because she is friendly with me. And I'm 99 percent sure that's why.

I'm not shitty with anyone just because they are friendly and okay with him.

That heap of unbelievably stupid bullshit that went down between me and Poofer in real life should have stayed between me and Poofer.  I even remember him and I having a converstion.....in person, about all the bitter dramas that occurred between people from boards who met. And how regardless of how things went....we keep it off the forum.

And I should have known better when I had asked him, so fucking politely, to please stop going on and on about it. And he wouldn't. And instead of putting my foot down the first time he did it anyway I went along with it out of niceness.  So right there I taught him my boundaries were malleable.

I did pull the plug because of that and many other reasons. And the first thing he does is run to the forums to fight, lie and accuse me of a ton of bullshit that's not even true.

And to this very day it still is pile of shit on the forums to the point where he forms alliances with people based on their dislike of me.  And now he shits on CW because she apparently isn't allowed to "listen" to me at all....and I've never once pitted her into this never ending tardfest. I HAVE warned people that he lies and manipulates.  But I dont shit on people just because they are friendly with him.

I do not think any of this hogwash should be anyone else's problem. The ONLY person on these boards I expect to be on my "side" of anything is Big. And he will always have my back.

Poof is just nuts. He is the king of petty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469843 time=1660067106 user_id=3382
Poof brags about big numbers, has for years, but no one has ever seen them.  People only know he exists when he posts on forums that have a few dozen active members at most, and that's being generous.  If everyone put him on ignore, he'd have nothing to do with his sad life.

I dislike talking *about* people especially when they aren't even participating in a thread but this is just stating the obvious:

• grand entrance

• promotes "flame match(es)" and podcast/stream/"multimedia" that never materializes or falls flat

If he hasn't yet he's soon going to run out of places that haven't already seen his act.

/shrug

Lol, that's exactly how he did it here.

cw_

Quote from: Dove post_id=469905 time=1660090570 user_id=3266
I dont like how shitty he has been towards CW just because she is friendly with me. And I'm 99 percent sure that's why.

That heap of unbelievably stupid bullshit that went down between me and Poofer in real life should have stayed between me and Poofer.  I even remember him and I having a converstion.....in person, about all the bitter dramas that occurred between people from boards who met. And how regardless of how things went....we keep it off the forum.

And I should have known better when I had asked him, so fucking politely, to please stop going on and on about it. And he wouldn't. And instead of putting my foot down the first time he did it anyway I went along with it out of niceness.  So right there I taught him my boundaries were malleable.

I did pull the plug because of that and many other reasons. And the first thing he does is run to the forums to fight, lie and accuse me of a ton of bullshit that's not even true.

And to this very day it still is pile of shit on the forums to the point where he forms alliances with people based on their dislike of me.  And now he shits on CW because she apparently isn't allowed to "listen" to me at all....and I've never once pitted her into this never ending tardfest. I HAVE warned people that he lies and manipulates.  But I dont shit on people just because they are friendly with him.

I do not think any of this hogwash should be anyone else's problem. The ONLY person on these boards I expect to be on my "side" of anything is Big. And he will always have my back.

Nobody puts Dovey in a corner.  : D

">

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=469914 time=1660092579 user_id=3226
Quote from: Dove post_id=469905 time=1660090570 user_id=3266

">

That's one of my favorite movies  ac_wub  

Thank you!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469843 time=1660067106 user_id=3382
Poof brags about big numbers, has for years, but no one has ever seen them.  People only know he exists when he posts on forums that have a few dozen active members at most, and that's being generous.  If everyone put him on ignore, he'd have nothing to do with his sad life.

• grand entrance

/shrug

Nobody is going to revive BH.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=469932 time=1660101617 user_id=3266
Quote from: cw_ post_id=469914 time=1660092579 user_id=3226

">

That's one of my favorite movies  ac_wub  

Thank you!!

Groundhog Day is my most favourite...
Blahhhhhh...