Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Jeannie01 post_id=470364 time=1660281062 user_id=3380
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=470354 time=1660280038 user_id=56

Meaning you don't "donate" like some of those fools.

well, sites dont run for free so i treat it as a privilege and am respectful 2 the host

if they want my advice, they ask, otherwise they can drive it till the wheels fall off

Now, I like you, lol..

Feel free to offer advice here whenever you wish Jeannie.

ac_smile

Jeannie01

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470365 time=1660281231 user_id=3254

well, sites dont run for free so i treat it as a privilege and am respectful 2 the host

if they want my advice, they ask, otherwise they can drive it till the wheels fall off

Now, I like you, lol..

ac_smile

be careful what u wish for ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: Jeannie01 post_id=470368 time=1660283000 user_id=3380

Now, I like you, lol..

ac_smile

be careful what u wish for ;)

:laugh:

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470336 time=1660276386 user_id=3214
Honestly, now that peaches is gone I feel like the Joker without Batman

:empathy:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=470282 time=1660262287 user_id=56
Now that Peaches is gone, he's suddenly Marteeni's best friend. That drama queen says WE should be ashamed for exploiting his death. Unfucking believable. I can't believe I'm saying this, but that PI hustling gasbag is even more toxic than the CBT spambots.

This is the stuff he does. When I back ground checked him he claimed i was stalking his kids (because if you look him up you can see he has children) and that they were so terrified they deleted their social media(which was a lie...but if it wasn't....who the fuck tells their kids "hey kids, I'm talking to someone I met on the internet and they back ground checked me. Be afraid!"?

And this is why its MY fault he posted PI and was trying to look me up. Because I "cyber stalked" his family.

Peaches did not like Poofer in the slightest and after Poofers ghoulish response to Lemons death..

.Peaches was just disgusted by him. I would know because Peaches and I spoke on the phone after Lemon died and we talked about it for a few minutes. Peaches he didnt much care for Poofer before his nasty rants calling Lemon "worm food" but after that he had "no use at all" for Poofer.

And when someone from Peaches generation says they "have no use" for you.....that means they would unplug your life support to charge their phone.

Jeannie01

Now, I like you, lol..

ac_smile

alrighty then, lol.

Jeannie01

Dove

Quote from: Jeannie01 post_id=470379 time=1660288422 user_id=3380
hiya, dove!

">

Hey! Welcome!  ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=470376 time=1660287644 user_id=3266
Now that Peaches is gone, he's suddenly Marteeni's best friend. That drama queen says WE should be ashamed for exploiting his death. Unfucking believable. I can't believe I'm saying this, but that PI hustling gasbag is even more toxic than the CBT spambots.

This is the stuff he does. When I back ground checked him he claimed i was stalking his kids (because if you look him up you can see he has children) and that they were so terrified they deleted their social media(which was a lie...but if it wasn't....who the fuck tells their kids "hey kids, I'm talking to someone I met on the internet and they back ground checked me. Be afraid!"?

And this is why its MY fault he posted PI and was trying to look me up. Because I "cyber stalked" his family.

Peaches did not like Poofer in the slightest and after Poofers ghoulish response to Lemons death..

.Peaches was just disgusted by him. I would know because Peaches and I spoke on the phone after Lemon died and we talked about it for a few minutes. Peaches he didnt much care for Poofer before his nasty rants calling Lemon "worm food" but after that he had "no use at all" for Poofer.

And when someone from Peaches generation says they "have no use" for you.....that means they would unplug your life support to charge their phone.

Where would a Google search show if a person has children?

Blazor

Quote from: Jeannie01 post_id=470379 time=1660288422 user_id=3380
hiya, dove!

">

Love DIO!!!!!

Hey Jeannie!!!!!  :JC_howdy:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470392 time=1660311526 user_id=3254

In the US, a lot information is available that isn't in Canada. You can find out how many people live in a home, their names, and ages too. In Canada, only the police can do a criminal background search. In the US, anybody can. Privacy doesn't exist South of the forty ninth.

Biggie Smiles

Peaches didn't really like Oak either and I hear she's making all kinds of huge squeals over his death these days. For personal props of course

I know this for a fact because when Murdock erected the first Murdys Mutant Piehole Peaches and TWAP were co admins with me and Murd. Yeah, she needed 8 administrators for a site with 9 total members.

Anyway, it was set to admin approval for registration and when I saw Oak's request to register one night and I approved it. TWAP FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT and fell completely off the chess board and took his dead dick and the stale kitten treats he had in his pockets with him. But not before going on several highly entertaining rants about her and about me. It was hysterical. And peaches was right on board with how much of a forum cancer she is and how he didn't think highly of her after her decade long feud with Lotusbud. And of course he didn't have too many kind words for me either, but that's always to have been expected. lol...

Not that I gave a shit either way cause the forum had like 6 posts a month until these two started pissing on themselves but I did see it as an opportunity to fuck with their heads in the admin lounge and so I took it.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=470392 time=1660311526 user_id=3254

Well Fash I allowed this guy into my car so I went beyond a Google search and I paid for a full background check.

I did this after the first time I met him....and shortly after that many things did not add up.

And he lied to me about his age. Told me he was 47 and he was really 49.....what a stupid, moronic thing to lie about.

Even then, his children were no where in the search results. His ex wife was and his family members were - not the children.  I was never interested in his children. I never met his children. I never discussed his children. And several times he tried to use them as leverage to manipulate me. Like the "stalking his kids over a back ground check on him" thing....and him telling me that his children were "terrified" by this, deleted their social media and wanted him to cease talking to me.

That picture of the switch above the toilet, made his kids cry.

One day I was posting "man hating" posts and he claimed I made him look like a "chump" to his kids.

Over the Switch his children were horrifically grieving and his son "disowned" him.  

He was constantly using the "my kids" thing to the point where he was making other adults from forums responsible for his kids.  Like we all have to police our content on the chance Poofer is being dumb enough to allow his children to view adult forums. And if he found something upsetting he would say his kids saw it and were upset about and we were supposed to feel shitty for what we did to his kids....meven though HE is the parent and HE alone is responsible for what they see.

I guess he is so used to using his children as manipulation tools against women he figured it would work on me. A woman from another state who never even met them and had no intention of ever meeting them.

It was all lies, the kids didnt even know the switch was gone.  And he had been telling them about me but telling them he has a "crazy" woman from the internet "stalking him" who cannot "get over him".  And at one point he told them me and their mother were plotting to have him assassinated.

I mean you really cannot make this shit up.  I'm still flabbergasted at times over all that crazy drama.

Big and I had spent meaningful time with eachothers children and we had absolutely zero issues ever.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470405 time=1660317151 user_id=3214

Peaches didn't really like Oak either and I hear she's making all kinds of huge squeals over his death these days. For personal props of course

I know this for a fact because when Murdock erected the first Murdys Mutant Piehole Peaches and TWAP were co admins with me and Murd. Yeah, she needed 8 administrators for a site with 9 total members.

Anyway, it was set to admin approval for registration and when I saw Oak's request to register one night and I approved it. TWAP FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT and fell completely off the chess board and took his dead dick and the stale kitten treats he had in his pockets with him. But not before going on several highly entertaining rants about her and about me. It was hysterical. And peaches was right on board with how much of a forum cancer she is and how he didn't think highly of her after her decade long feud with Lotusbud. And of course he didn't have too many kind words for me either, but that's always to have been expected. lol...

Not that I gave a shit either way cause the forum had like 6 posts a month until these two started pissing on themselves but I did see it as an opportunity to fuck with their heads in the admin lounge and so I took it.

Right!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=470405 time=1660317151 user_id=3214

Peaches was right. Oak is a forum cancer. I saw that when she was here.