Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471225 time=1660671344 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=471224 time=1660671119 user_id=3266
Well there isn't anything going on there.

Poofer made a thread bitching at us, said....for the 100th time that BF is moving in a better direction.

Like that's really all that's being said over there. Just bullshitting and random bitchfests about us and how BF is "moving in a better direction".

K.

Meanwhile he and creeper are engaged in the pedo talk which was supposed to be a big no no

Considering a few facts here it's kind of amazing he would go there with other people.

Just gross. That talk really should stop.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471226 time=1660671737 user_id=3381
Quote from: Guest post_id=471219 time=1660669793
I often wonder why BF insists on pushing Fartini on his site?  It's obvious from past attempts and now that having him front and center, not many people like him.  How in the fuck can that be good for the site?  Perhaps it's the comedy of people making fun of him that IS the entertainment, which is funny AF.  :laugh3:

Someone's probably been whispering in his ear:

"Drama is good. Drama means postcount. Drama means traffic."

But what those whisperers always leave out is that while drama may result in a temporary *spike* of engagement once tempers cool and the dust settles engagement falls off a cliff.

The drama junkies will only be around as long as the forum is in utter rabid chaos; if the drama stops they either wander off or try to instigate even more (and usually worse) drama.

The members who never wanted drama in the first place will have abandoned ship or greatly reduced their own engagement due to feeling like a stranger in a strange land.

The very members who could and would carry a forum across periods of engagement low tide have been driven away or into hiding.

That is when forums either die outright or get sucked into a suicidal spiral of ever-increasing hatred and pettiness which, unsurprisingly, ends with an inevitable implosion.

The drama-fueled activity looks good on paper (as long as you don't read the fine print) but it's like trying to cure a paper cut on your finger by lopping off that entire hand.

Yep. And Poofer is a vengeful doxxer.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Its been a while since I perused BF. Too bad IDGAF. BF should sell it to Sidney Bildo before its value drops to zero.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471225 time=1660671344 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=471224 time=1660671119 user_id=3266
Well there isn't anything going on there.

Poofer made a thread bitching at us, said....for the 100th time that BF is moving in a better direction.

Like that's really all that's being said over there. Just bullshitting and random bitchfests about us and how BF is "moving in a better direction".

K.

Meanwhile he and creeper are engaged in the pedo talk which was supposed to be a big no no

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=471226 time=1660671737 user_id=3381
Quote from: Guest post_id=471219 time=1660669793
I often wonder why BF insists on pushing Fartini on his site?  It's obvious from past attempts and now that having him front and center, not many people like him.  How in the fuck can that be good for the site?  Perhaps it's the comedy of people making fun of him that IS the entertainment, which is funny AF.  :laugh3:

Someone's probably been whispering in his ear:

"Drama is good. Drama means postcount. Drama means traffic."

But what those whisperers always leave out is that while drama may result in a temporary *spike* of engagement once tempers cool and the dust settles engagement falls off a cliff.

The drama junkies will only be around as long as the forum is in utter rabid chaos; if the drama stops they either wander off or try to instigate even more (and usually worse) drama.

The members who never wanted drama in the first place will have abandoned ship or greatly reduced their own engagement due to feeling like a stranger in a strange land.

The very members who could and would carry a forum across periods of engagement low tide have been driven away or into hiding.

That is when forums either die outright or get sucked into a suicidal spiral of ever-increasing hatred and pettiness which, unsurprisingly, ends with an inevitable implosion.

The drama-fueled activity looks good on paper (as long as you don't read the fine print) but it's like trying to cure a paper cut on your finger by lopping off that entire hand.

The deadbeat dad likes his gossip and lies.

Biggie Smiles

Okay so we're on day 3 of Clash of the Lemmings and what do we have so far?

2 pages of Blurt trying to work his way into Breakfall's pants

LMAO -- fail

Anonymous

I noticed that glitterballs went on Beastiality posting binge in numerous threads last night and no one deleted it today.  That ought to be helpful in attracting new members.  ac_wot

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=471394 time=1660752850
I noticed that glitterballs went on Beastiality posting binge in numerous threads last night and no one deleted it today.  That ought to be helpful in attracting new members.  ac_wot

He spammed Oak's picture across the board?

Did she stomp her feet and cause an earthquake on the west coast?

the 'admin sucks cock' troll would be an improvement to that place at this point LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471395 time=1660753040 user_id=3214
Quote from: Guest post_id=471394 time=1660752850

the 'admin sucks cock' troll would be an improvement to that place at this point LMAO!!!!!!!!!

lmao. Wasn't Oak lol..  Nope.. Gutterballs appeared to be in another one of his drunken episodes and posted women with horses, dogs.  Who in the hell is watching that place?  That shit will surely get you booted off the net.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=471397 time=1660753396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=471395 time=1660753040 user_id=3214

lmao. Wasn't Oak lol..  Nope.. Gutterballs appeared to be in another one of his drunken episodes and posted women with horses, dogs.  Who in the hell is watching that place?  That shit will surely get you booted off the net.

He's probably their best poster at the moment

Anonymous

There are no flame matches on Meltdown. They only promise to have flame matches. Just like poofer promises to bring new blood, but never does.

Anonymous

Poofer, Weeper, and Blandsnore have forum Aidsee. I hope they leave soon.

Anonymous

Say a prayer for Iggy McLulz. She'll be getting firsthand experience with Poofer's dirty mattress if he keeps charming her like that.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=471461 time=1660780892 user_id=3382
Say a prayer for Iggy McLulz. She'll be getting firsthand experience with Poofer's dirty mattress if he keeps charming her like that.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=471461 time=1660780892 user_id=3382

Who is Iggy McLulz? Some gal the deadbeat dad wants to sponge off of?