Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Shamp apparently had a shit fit over "loyalty" so now he has turned on Raven as well.  

Is he allowed to get mad about "loyalty" at this point? It's always funny when shitty little hateful turncoats who make up weak excuses to turn on people whine over "loyalty".

When people like that say "loyatly" they mean something else. It's more like they want people who perform to their liking and approval. Raven committed the crime of being done at BF, so Shamp has made that all about him and now shes not "loyal".  That whole "us vs them" over there is strong.

Vit really confused him and he is ripping on Vitty for having an IQ above 70.  Seriously....Flynn is trying hard to rub brain cells togther and explain how Vitty completely wrecked Shamp and most of the board without any cuss words or pictures of poop.  Flynn even admits it took him "a while" to understand Vits responses  ac_toofunny  how....shocking lol.

BF has turned into the cluster B Specail Olympics.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

That chumpinsane guy needs a fucking intervention

deport_liberals

I will never poast there again until tomorrow or if dove says it's ok.  Fact!

Aylana

It remains to be seen whether all of the new people who were supposed to arrive at Bastard Factory actually show up. Meanwhile, the majority of content consists of people chit-chatting in a shoutbox and the same old strolling down Brawl Hall memory lane before tripping into a shit post. If you don't want to engage in the same old circle jerk of insults every day, you won't find anything that makes you want to respond or create a new post.

As for the internet-breaking flame match that was to take place, Mr. Blandscape decided it was more fun to post like his fingers have Tourette's syndrome and spread out barely one paragraph of unreadable material over 25 separate posts. I'm assuming you have to be drunk, mentally ill or high to enjoy "flaming" in 2022. It's basically the forum equivalent to a rage room, where adults can run wild, screeching and yelling at words on a screen.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=472183 time=1661092894 user_id=3266
 Vit really confused him and he is ripping on Vitty for having an IQ above 70.  Seriously....Flynn is trying hard to rub brain cells togther and explain how Vitty completely wrecked Shamp and most of the board without any cuss words or pictures of poop.  Flynn even admits it took him "a while" to understand Vits responses  ac_toofunny  how....shocking lol.

It's not entirely Shamp's fault.

There were at least a couple of people (I didn't keep count) cheering him on as if he had curbstomped me to death or something and I guess that's gone to his head.

I mean yeah he ought to recognize manipulation when it's being spat directly into his face but maybe he allows it because he likes the taste?

/shrug

Aylana

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472188 time=1661095581 user_id=3381

There were at least a couple of people (I didn't keep count) cheering him on as if he had curbstomped me to death or something and I guess that's gone to his head.

I mean yeah he ought to recognize manipulation when it's being spat directly into his face but maybe he allows it because he likes the taste?

/shrug

Thank you for providing an update on your trip to the Island of Misfit Toys, Gary.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Aylana post_id=472190 time=1661095948 user_id=3385
Thank you for providing an update on your trip to the Island of Misfit Toys, Gary.

This is the only time I will acknowledge your existence as long as you're using that nym.

I don't care how many notes from your daddy you show us it's just not right.

Good day, sir.

Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472188 time=1661095581 user_id=3381

/shrug

Let's just be glad Flynn is finally coming to some understanding of your posts. It must have been a very painful process for him. Lots of brain bleeds along the way.

The ones egging on Shamp are dead serious lol.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=472192 time=1661096228 user_id=3381

This is the only time I will acknowledge your existence as long as you're using that nym.

Good day, sir.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

I was telling somebody from BF I recently started texting with,  these delusional dinosaur flamers can't accept the demise of flaming. Fash and I posted on Asian-American forums with 20,000 members. I've never seen or even heard of any of them wanting to bring back 2004.

Message boards have evolved. We can't live in the past. No amount of bitching and finger pointing will bring back flaming. It's dead.

Aylana

Good day, sir.

Oh, dear heart, are you no longer the valiant and illustrious knight of fire you pretended to be all those years in the magical realm of WebTV?

Is your 8-bit graphics sword still hanging over the fireplace?

Erica Mena

Good day, sir.

Post of the fucking YEAR  :roll:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=472198 time=1661097090 user_id=3266
 Let's just be glad Flynn is finally coming to some understanding of your posts. It must have been a very painful process for him. Lots of brain bleeds along the way.

I know other people have had other experiences but for me Flynn's been fun to interact with.

As they say: "If it ain't broke don't fix it." so that's all I've got to say about that.