Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

https://ibb.co/vVf57KS">

Aryan

Has anyone grilled her (pun intended) on BF yet about her slutty antics?  ac_toofunny

Maybe that's where she met her "man". I always assumed he was a figment of her imagination or one of the nurses who visits everyday to scrub her smelly bits.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472898 time=1661401684 user_id=3266
So I get slut shamed over some silly ass "fling" I had that lasted a few weeks with some dipshit i met on the internet

By a woman who legit went on "fling.com"?! So these bitches can go wrangle up some dick on hook up sites but i cant just happen upon a short fling?  I wasn't even out looking for that. Look at this shit.....going on actual rut hunt sites.

But I gotta be rage spammed at for eternity?

Double standards. SMH.

Shush we're all laughing at someone else, it's not about you for a minute ffs

Aryan

Quote from: Mr.Fudge post_id=472910 time=1661415649

Who wrote that?

Bildo/Sidney 666 talking about how happy "she" was with her man on BF was enough to make me throw up a bit in my mouth.

That frankenpussy tried pretending to be an actual female until it was outed. I think it posted a tit pic too.  :yuk:

That faggot Aidsman was "her" pink knight in lavender scented armor, I'd piss myself laughing if he's the "special guy" Sidney was always boasting about.  ac_lmfao

Frood

Too big a pic cluster... didn't read fully.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Guy sounds like a nasty dick head

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=472916 time=1661423105

Guy sounds like a nasty dick head

Who knows....

Anonymous

Is it true that Bastard Factory and Stomping Grounds are merging? that you bought BF from BF himself, Biggie? someone close to BF keeps messaging me about Bastard Factory wanting to sell and this someone close says he is close to a deal with someone else. He seems fed up with all the BS and more focused on life with his family more than before. I know that's a lot of someone ones but maybe someone else can help me here lol  Maybe Adm. here is looking to buy?

Frood

Quote from: Berealorfufu post_id=472928 time=1661428352
Is it true that Bastard Factory and Stomping Grounds are merging? that you bought BF from BF himself, Biggie? someone close to BF keeps messaging me about Bastard Factory wanting to sell and this someone close says he is close to a deal with someone else. He seems fed up with all the BS and more focused on life with his family more than before. I know that's a lot of someone ones but maybe someone else can help me here lol  Maybe Adm. here is looking to buy?

The Cashew is merging with SG 2.0 and a few old boards like Rogan members.... it will be "yuge" in the 40 or older board set...
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Gallium will buy it he already made bigly downpayments

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472929 time=1661428540 user_id=1676
Quote from: Berealorfufu post_id=472928 time=1661428352

The Cashew is merging with SG 2.0 and a few old boards like Rogan members.... it will be "yuge" in the 40 or older board set...

I heard about this, but I will wait and see how it goes. I have a handle on SG, but I didn't care for the stupid "flaming" in the Politics section. When SG is online again, I'll login and maybe test the waters to see if it's worthy of my valuable time.

Anonymous

Can someone give me some info on Weeg. From what I have seen in my time with BF I never seen overreact to anyone or anything well never to be insulting but lately he seems to be so pissed off with a few members for no real reason. Did his momma die or something? Maybe he needs a break. I don't know. Just so nasty at times. I really hope Momma if still alive gives no sex anymore and gets neutered. Holy hell a sex addict with Momma. Beyond deplorable and insanity for such a sissy.

deport_liberals

There's a saying that goes "if you meet 3 assholes in a day chances are one of them is you".

This applies to poark and whoever she's currently fighting with...

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472932 time=1661429239 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472929 time=1661428540 user_id=1676

I heard about this, but I will wait and see how it goes. I have a handle on SG, but I didn't care for the stupid "flaming" in the Politics section. When SG is online again, I'll login and maybe test the waters to see if it's worthy of my valuable time.

You don't enjoy flaming or trolling... (baseless insults or leading people down the garden path of self incrimination for a larff)....so why even bother?

Your time is indeed valuable on a personal level for you, but think of the people you'll disappoint reading your half hearted presence at the new SG where you complain about flaming and trolling yet again.

If you join this newest board, I suggest making two monikers. One for your authentic thoughts and one for the odd times you feel flippant or contradictory...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472935 time=1661430377 user_id=3305
There's a saying that goes "if you meet 3 assholes in a day chances are one of them is you".

This applies to poark and whoever she's currently fighting with...

I enjoy the essence of the wigged pig... she's a self replicating SPAM factory in a pint sized and muffin topped maelstrom of self hate, racist diatribes, and low IQ.

She's like a starter culture for forum yoghurt....
Blahhhhhh...