Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 61 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=472985 time=1661436358 user_id=1728
I assume SG will be a Poark-free zone?

that's a question for the operational admins but I would personally allow her but keep her fat whining ass contained

on second thought... the server doesn't have an infinite size harddrive so containing won't be an option with that pig

but I doubt she'd want to be there anyway since she'd get blasted on the regular with no admins to cry to

Cause I'd just laugh in her face if she came to me

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472979 time=1661436098 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472975 time=1661435979 user_id=3214

You already have an Idea there bro

no one who was previously there will need to re-register. Unless you forgot your username and password and used a bogus email

we're picking up right where we left off. All posts and settings intact.  ac_biggrin

I can't remember that far back but I'll get in contact with a safe party if I run into hurdles...

Freud.....you are a global mod there  ac_toofunny
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Poark won't poast without enabling admins.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=472987 time=1661436493 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472969 time=1661435692 user_id=2845

I just read that whole post. WHAT THE HELL

I see we've all been duped by this "I'm better and smarter than you" act.

Her reasoning and emotion driven logic betrays her claims of superiority.

If she had a fraction of the intelligence she claims to have, she wouldnt get so balls to the wall angry and shitty with people who disagree with her.

You know how I'll defend human life in abortion arguments?  You know how incredibly stupid it is for grown adults who support abortion but deny a human fetus is a living human being? In the fetal STAGE of human development?  You know how tedious that gets?  It's a really dumb and ignorant thing to think that.  BUT....do you see me get mad, tell me opponent they are too stupid to "bother" with and proceed to just shit on them and claim I'm smarter?

No. I'll sit and directly deal with the claim and I'll back what I'm saying.  I dont think it helps to start braying how much smarter I am and stupid they are.  Because I actually know the topic im arguing.

Oak will immediately resort to ad hominem attacks and personal insults.  If she were truly intelligent and knew what she was talking about, it wouldnt be work for her to simply deal with the claims being made. She rarely ever does and even when she does deal with a claim, it's on a superficial level with an attitude and when shes pressed she resorts to the shit slinging.

This is a sign of LOW intelligence.  And people who are focused on the intelligence levels of other people, who have that need to start attacking someone else's intelligence level while boosting their own are typically always low intelligence themselves.

And shes not very confident in herself at all. If she was she would be able to roll with the punches a bit better rather than the bizzare and ghoulish tantrums we see her have.

A smart person would understand they can just take a break from a website if its upsetting them. Just sayin.

She has self combusting panty melts at random moments for the merest of comments.... like a Roman Candle in a lard barrel.

She isn't anyone that should have ever bred or had access to young minds.

It's all very sad to witness....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=472991 time=1661436639 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472979 time=1661436098 user_id=1676

I can't remember that far back but I'll get in contact with a safe party if I run into hurdles...

Freud.....you are a global mod there  ac_toofunny

:confused1:

But I'm a global forget shit and stuff guy too...
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=472990 time=1661436564 user_id=3214

that's a question for the operational admins but I would personally allow her but keep her fat whining ass contained

on second thought... the server doesn't have an infinite size harddrive so containing won't be an option with that pig

but I doubt she'd want to be there anyway since she'd get blasted on the regular with no admins to cry to

Cause I'd just laugh in her face if she came to me

LOL yeah, she could have her own sub kinda like the ass box on BF, but call it Poark's Pen or something.  :laugh:

Erica Mena

Little advice -

Too many Captains ruin a ship. This whole ten moderator thing is whack. But that's your guys thing. Just friendly advice.
<t></t>

deport_liberals

I just use the same password for every board I've ever poasted on.  Too old to remember much moar...

Anonymous

This is for Biggie..

Besides Oak, Sea and those like him, and the Beastiality lovers... it will be a forum to all, right? I could invite some from other boards that are not any of those types and cool people but they will want to know if there will be any issues in regristering. Most I know myself included like quick signs up and get to posting asap

Frood

I love Flea's tits. Does anyone else love Flea's tits?

I'm not even a tit kind of guy.

Poppy's tits would be substantial too, but I hate the smell of wet male dogs.
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472998 time=1661437013 user_id=2845
Little advice -

Too many Captains ruin a ship. This whole ten moderator thing is whack. But that's your guys thing. Just friendly advice.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473001 time=1661437245 user_id=1676

So is Poppy/Regan 2 different people or is he chatting shit as usual?

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473003 time=1661437515 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473001 time=1661437245 user_id=1676

More to the point..... who fucking cares?
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: Notadoctorbut post_id=472934 time=1661429542
Can someone give me some info on Weeg. From what I have seen in my time with BF I never seen overreact to anyone or anything well never to be insulting but lately he seems to be so pissed off with a few members for no real reason. Did his momma die or something? Maybe he needs a break. I don't know. Just so nasty at times. I really hope Momma if still alive gives no sex anymore and gets neutered. Holy hell a sex addict with Momma. Beyond deplorable and insanity for such a sissy.

Weeg's a troll, always has been. However, he isn't one of those nasty, malicious types, which are unfortunately all too common online.

I have my suspicions about who is behind the character, but can't say for sure.

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473004 time=1661437619 user_id=1676
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473003 time=1661437515 user_id=1728

More to the point..... who fucking cares?

Call it morbid curiosity.