Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 74 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472994 time=1661436760 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=472987 time=1661436493 user_id=3266

Her reasoning and emotion driven logic betrays her claims of superiority.

If she had a fraction of the intelligence she claims to have, she wouldnt get so balls to the wall angry and shitty with people who disagree with her.

You know how I'll defend human life in abortion arguments?  You know how incredibly stupid it is for grown adults who support abortion but deny a human fetus is a living human being? In the fetal STAGE of human development?  You know how tedious that gets?  It's a really dumb and ignorant thing to think that.  BUT....do you see me get mad, tell me opponent they are too stupid to "bother" with and proceed to just shit on them and claim I'm smarter?

No. I'll sit and directly deal with the claim and I'll back what I'm saying.  I dont think it helps to start braying how much smarter I am and stupid they are.  Because I actually know the topic im arguing.

Oak will immediately resort to ad hominem attacks and personal insults.  If she were truly intelligent and knew what she was talking about, it wouldnt be work for her to simply deal with the claims being made. She rarely ever does and even when she does deal with a claim, it's on a superficial level with an attitude and when shes pressed she resorts to the shit slinging.

This is a sign of LOW intelligence.  And people who are focused on the intelligence levels of other people, who have that need to start attacking someone else's intelligence level while boosting their own are typically always low intelligence themselves.

And shes not very confident in herself at all. If she was she would be able to roll with the punches a bit better rather than the bizzare and ghoulish tantrums we see her have.

A smart person would understand they can just take a break from a website if its upsetting them. Just sayin.

She has self combusting panty melts at random moments for the merest of comments.... like a Roman Candle in a lard barrel.

She isn't anyone that should have ever bred or had access to young minds.

It's all very sad to witness....

Yeah she will pick petty and nitpicky fights in regular lighthearted threads where people are just goofing off.  She will get offended by something posted and be the fun police.

I HATE that shit. That's why I say I feel bad for her family or whoever has to deal with her in real life. No doubt she gets in her shitty moods and everyone has to walk on eggshells. I'm sure you know that type.

Imagine a grown woman claiming that she is friendly with and chats with people she doesnt actually like because "pity"....but eventually she stops pretending out of nowhere and attacks and uses stuff that was chatted about.  Only a real piece of shit does that.  

Shes a sick fucking piece of shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: guest post_id=472783 time=1661376960
Who's the cool guy with the Pink bow over there?

he kills me .

Hi X.  :pardon:

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473006 time=1661437759 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473004 time=1661437619 user_id=1676

More to the point..... who fucking cares?

Call it morbid curiosity.

All I know is that it keeps memorabilia in a girly denim backpack replete with retro statement button badges which needs to be pressure washed and line dried multiple times per week for shit specks and corn kernel shells...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=473007 time=1661438054 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=472994 time=1661436760 user_id=1676

She has self combusting panty melts at random moments for the merest of comments.... like a Roman Candle in a lard barrel.

She isn't anyone that should have ever bred or had access to young minds.

It's all very sad to witness....

Yeah she will pick petty and nitpicky fights in regular lighthearted threads where people are just goofing off.  She will get offended by something posted and be the fun police.

I HATE that shit. That's why I say I feel bad for her family or whoever has to deal with her in real life. No doubt she gets in her shitty moods and everyone has to walk on eggshells. I'm sure you know that type.

Imagine a grown woman claiming that she is friendly with and chats with people she doesnt actually like because "pity"....but eventually she stops pretending out of nowhere and attacks and uses stuff that was chatted about.  Only a real piece of shit does that.  

She's the lowest denominator of spic chicks... Old Freud wouldn't let her sit on (and fracture) his knees for all the barrel wash on this planet.

She can't even shit in her own shitter without mirrors and a butthole selfie app opened.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473009 time=1661438228 user_id=1676
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473006 time=1661437759 user_id=1728

Call it morbid curiosity.

All I know is that it keeps memorabilia in a girly denim backpack replete with retro statement button badges which needs to be pressure washed and line dried multiple times per week for shit specks and corn kernel shells...

Sounds like one of those cosmopolitan hipsters who styles their beard & wears 3/4 length skinny jeans with tan brogues and no socks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473011 time=1661438478 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=473007 time=1661438054 user_id=3266

She's the lowest denominator of spic chicks... Old Freud wouldn't let her sit on (and fracture) his knees for all the barrel wash on this planet.

:laugh:

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473014 time=1661438716 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473009 time=1661438228 user_id=1676

Sounds like one of those cosmopolitan hipsters who styles their beard & wears 3/4 length skinny jeans with tan brogues and no socks.

Poppy's beard is so stylised that each follicle perfectly meshes with ever single pube from fluffed out glory hole openings in a flawless execution of microscopic form and factor...

His chin hairs butt up like the tentacles of the Borg Queen's Star Trek inspired neural array to a quantam computer.
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Clueman died? I remember that guy. He ran for president back in, what 2012 I think it was, filed all the paperwork and everything. I think he got three votes. Which, to his credit, is probably still more than Biden got.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: CuriousCat post_id=473000 time=1661437143
This is for Biggie..

Besides Oak, Sea and those like him, and the Beastiality lovers... it will be a forum to all, right? I could invite some from other boards that are not any of those types and cool people but they will want to know if there will be any issues in regristering. Most I know myself included like quick signs up and get to posting asap

Registration will be easy

and if you get a qr code app on your phone it will be even easier

multiple themes to choose from too

it will be a forum for all but toilet swimmers like seamajor are not welcome there

Rules will be consistent and applicable to all

Unlike in other places where your told to use the most despicable means to ensure absolute victory and then get banned for making the frail lib tards cry cause you called them fat or say they suck cock

Frood

Oak got fat from sucking down KFC cock like a banshee...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472992 time=1661436684 user_id=3305
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=472985 time=1661436358 user_id=1728
I assume SG will be a Poark-free zone?

Poark won't poast without enabling admins.

Well then that will be the pig firewall

cause honestly, I've never ONCE had a conservative whine in my ear about anything. Even when Peaches (God rest is soul) was technically abusing them

so the rules will be applied fairly on BOTH sides of the aisle and I strongly doubt any conservatives will have a problem with that as we believe in true equality

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472998 time=1661437013 user_id=2845
Little advice -

Too many Captains ruin a ship. This whole ten moderator thing is whack. But that's your guys thing. Just friendly advice.

Nah.. none of that.

You, Dove and Fash admins and that's it.

I'm only on for techie stuff as I have no desire to run a board

Erica Mena

Does this mean EVERYONE except Semen is allowed to join? Make sure rules are set in stone and non negotiable. Id hate for people to join, then get banned cuz they weren't allowed on another forum.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

I also think you should keep guest posting too
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=473028 time=1661440196 user_id=3352
I guess Congratulations are in order :)  I hope I'm invited :)

150% you're invited