Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 76 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mr.Fudge post_id=473194 time=1661518750
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=472954 time=1661434236 user_id=2845

I didn't think it was real at first but some details changed my mind.

I'm just like fling.com? Plenty of Fish is even more respectable lol

She was looking for someone to finance her for a while.  It started on boards and when that didn't work it switched to those other sorts of sights.  I guess she got divorced and maybe fired for being online so much and was getting evicted and was trying to find some married or better widower guy to send money to keep things going.

I knew that story about being married to a successful conservative white man was bullshit.

Biggie Smiles

What conservative man of any race would lower himself to hook up with that filthy foul pig

Anonymous

Smart move on having your account removed.  Not like anyone can use your handle now.  Well thought out  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Echo Chamber Life" post_id=473071 time=1661447523
Hey y'all got any more of those posts from Conservatives trash talking conservatives?

Not everybody on this forum is a conservative. I am the definition of a conservative. I am pro individual liberty. I support true and free competition instead of government and crony capitalists deciding the products and services available. I believe citizens are better able to determine how their money should be spent than the state.I supoort choice in everything backed up by assurances from the state that those rights can never be taken away. I l loathe state discrimination and division. All that does is lead to hate and anarchy.

The question I have for Admin, is why isn't he a conservative? I don't mean right wing. That is something else. Why doesn't Admin support social and economic liberty. Why doesn't Admin support free and fair competition. Why doesn't want Admin support true equality and diversity?  Why doesn't support Admin want a truly free and cohesive society free of state sponsored division and anarchy?

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=473209 time=1661521894
Hey y'all got any more of those posts from Conservatives trash talking conservatives?

Not everybody on this forum is a conservative. I am the definition of a conservative. I am pro individual liberty. I support true and free competition instead of government and crony capitalists deciding the products and services available. I believe citizens are better able to determine how their money should be spent than the state.I supoort choice in everything backed up by assurances from the state that those rights can never be taken away. I l loathe state discrimination and division. All that does is lead to hate and anarchy.

The question I have for Admin, is why isn't he a conservative? I don't mean right wing. That is something else. Why doesn't Admin support social and economic liberty. Why doesn't Admin support free and fair competition. Why doesn't want Admin support true equality and diversity?  Why doesn't support Admin want a truly free and cohesive society free of state sponsored division and anarchy?

Good post Seoul.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Ignore the BF troll.....that's so boring.

ac_boring

Anonymous

I love forum gossip!!!  

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473210 time=1661522138 user_id=3254

Good post Seoul.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Ignore the BF troll.....that's so boring.

ac_boring

I notice if there is a guest post ahead when I hit submit, the guest name I enter will show as Guest.

Anonymous

Anonymous

LOL @ Fashionista on damage control.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=473216 time=1661524434
LOL @ Fashionista on damage control.  

SCOUSE grow up and get new material..

You know, something that isn't so dated and repetitive..

Who knows, someone besides yourself might even laugh for a change.

Erica Mena

Fash, the one thing I don't agree with is outting guests.

Are you going to be doing that at the new SG?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=473218 time=1661524668 user_id=2845
Fash, the one thing I don't agree with is outting guests.

Are you going to be doing that at the new SG?

Absolutely not..

I don't consider mentioning SCOUSE outting him because I don't look at IP's and most of us can spot his posts from Mars..

SCOUSE doesn't try to cloak his identity while guest posting, so I don't see it as outting..

But, if nobody wants me saying the obvious at SG, I won't.

Anonymous

It's so ironic that Scouse was on here yesterday whining about how pointless it is having guest posting because it's all BC and BF posters with handles and here is today doing the same thing. ac_toofunny

Dove

Because Admin is an authoritarian.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=473113 time=1661465322 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473107 time=1661463488 user_id=1728

I hear you. I can't really relate when it comes to the mom family time thing LOL, but I've always preferred gaming to watching TV. I think it's mostly due to the interraction side of things, I get bored easily just staring at a screen without being involved somehow.

The Resident Evil franchise is one of my top 5 faves though, I have fond memories of playing the first game back in school and everyone being obsessed with it, even kids who weren't usually interested in video games.  :laugh:

Yep. Resident Evil was fun. I like the first few Silent Hill games. And the FF series.  :thumbup:

Silent Hill was great too.... I think there's a remake in the pipeline of the early titles.

Devs and publishers love remakes, it's a lot less effort for a similar payday.  :laugh: