Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 39 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473217 time=1661524581 user_id=3254
Quote from: Guest post_id=473216 time=1661524434
LOL @ Fashionista on damage control.  

SCOUSE grow up and get new material..

You know, something that isn't so dated and repetitive..

Who knows, someone besides yourself might even laugh for a change.

This is why we always clash. You have an extremely irritating habit of being a forum mommy to a handful of regs on here and can't resist interferring when they get trolled. Naturally of course you have no problem when they're the ones dishing out the insults.

By the way, not all those guest posts were made by me, so you really need to stop with the IP reading, you're clearly not very good at it.

Aryan

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473219 time=1661525057 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=473218 time=1661524668 user_id=2845
Fash, the one thing I don't agree with is outting guests.

Are you going to be doing that at the new SG?

Absolutely not..

I don't consider mentioning SCOUSE outting him because I don't look at IP's and most of us can spot his posts from Mars..

SCOUSE doesn't try to cloak his identity while guest posting, so I don't see it as outting..

But, if nobody wants me saying the obvious at SG, I won't.

You're so full of shit, I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices....

Doesn't look at IP's. ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=473220 time=1661525264
It's so ironic that Scouse was on here yesterday whining about how pointless it is having guest posting because it's all BC and BF posters with handles and here is today doing the same thing. ac_toofunny

I made one post as a guest you cockless cuck, are you smart enough to surmise which one?

Anonymous

Anonymous

2018. At the airport waiting to meet for the first time a most gorgeous of friends I ever would met online.. soon in the flesh.. years of online friendship, thousands of emails, fuckery in various forums together, and the one I could turn to on the phone. Waiting so eagerly to spend a week with...

and doesn't show up. Right airport, time, and everywhere. No emails, calls, and nothing like I never existed. Money spent to help with an ailing family member.. I happily did it because why would you ever cross me? So many questions no answers to this day.

Maybe I should make a return and maybe this person will be there at the new SG...or maybe one of your friends can give me answers... the gossip was you catfished me for shits and giggles. True? hmm. I better not ever find you.

deport_liberals

For teh money...obviously...

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blastfromthepast post_id=473236 time=1661533951
2018. At the airport waiting to meet for the first time a most gorgeous of friends I ever would met online.. soon in the flesh.. years of online friendship, thousands of emails, fuckery in various forums together, and the one I could turn to on the phone. Waiting so eagerly to spend a week with...

and doesn't show up. Right airport, time, and everywhere. No emails, calls, and nothing like I never existed. Money spent to help with an ailing family member.. I happily did it because why would you ever cross me? So many questions no answers to this day.

Maybe I should make a return and maybe this person will be there at the new SG...or maybe one of your friends can give me answers... the gossip was you catfished me for shits and giggles. True? hmm. I better not ever find you.

Oh hell lol.
<t></t>

Lokmar

Lokmar was Lokmar yesterday, is Lokmar today, will be Lokmar tomorrow. No dual necessary.

Erica Mena

Am I gonna have my old account back or do I have to make a new one?
<t></t>

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=473239 time=1661537009 user_id=2845
Quote from: Blastfromthepast post_id=473236 time=1661533951

Oh hell lol.

Is this the time Poopy's "sister" catfished Freud?

Anonymous

i was told FLEA's onlyfans were SCATISFYING.. true or false? true ONLY 0.99 scents plus the SG sign up? IF true I am ALL IN for the VIP $5 treatment but NO SCAT on my cock I like it pristine except when going deep in on OAK's ass. Yeah I found the hole and it nearly suck me in and spit me out of mouth but it was soo sooo good

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473242 time=1661537423 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=473239 time=1661537009 user_id=2845

Oh hell lol.

Is this the time Poopy's "sister" catfished Freud?

:roll:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=473218 time=1661524668 user_id=2845
Fash, the one thing I don't agree with is outting guests.

Are you going to be doing that at the new SG?

Kid, you have to be trolling. Everybody knows that was old Scouse. Who the hell else talks about the Seoul brother's Johnson.

Anonymous

I am at a Timmy's. It keeps logging me out after I login.

Anonymous

Quote from: DirkMaGlirk post_id=473243 time=1661537753
i was told FLEA's onlyfans were SCATISFYING.. true or false? true ONLY 0.99 scents plus the SG sign up? IF true I am ALL IN for the VIP $5 treatment but NO SCAT on my cock I like it pristine except when going deep in on OAK's ass. Yeah I found the hole and it nearly suck me in and spit me out of mouth but it was soo sooo good

Fuck off faggot.