Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Aryan

*FART*

Excuse you, Berry.

Dove

Quote from: "Melvin Gibson" post_id=477377 time=1666117985
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=477255 time=1666054082 user_id=164
Where did everyone go?  Where's fash?

Fash's White husband had to wrangle her in, and tame her yellow ass.  She was getting too uppity, and neglecting her duties as a wife and mother.

Chinks get uppity too once they're removed from the constrains of the Communist Chinese regime.  They need a strong White leader once that happens...

This sounds kinda like a fetish, Mel.

You know the best way to "tame" a female?  (Its something you wont do)  :43(2):  :laugh3:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=477432 time=1666130478 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Melvin Gibson" post_id=477377 time=1666117985

Fash's White husband had to wrangle her in, and tame her yellow ass.  She was getting too uppity, and neglecting her duties as a wife and mother.

Chinks get uppity too once they're removed from the constrains of the Communist Chinese regime.  They need a strong White leader once that happens...

You know the best way to "tame" a female?  (Its something you wont do)  :43(2):  :laugh3:

Build a bleeding shed?
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=477471 time=1666149690 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=477432 time=1666130478 user_id=3266

Build a bleeding shed?

:laugh3:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Fix that leaking tap?

Ahh, how the joys of domestic bliss with a female come flooding back...

Anonymous

can't say too much because of a certain higher up elsewhere making threats of a personal nature and the fact he said he would post all my info wherever he wanted to if i interacted at all with you again but i miss you Erica.. over there and elsewhere i wish you were on every board posting your ass off you make every board better and more fun. don't ever stop.. i better stop now just in case this pushes that fucking nutcase too far. going off the grid.. he knows too much about me.

maybe one day you will take over his site or he just dies..

bye for now.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Ericka post_id=477600 time=1666226283
can't say too much because of a certain higher up elsewhere making threats of a personal nature and the fact he said he would post all my info wherever he wanted to if i interacted at all with you again but i miss you Erica.. over there and elsewhere i wish you were on every board posting your ass off you make every board better and more fun. don't ever stop.. i better stop now just in case this pushes that fucking nutcase too far. going off the grid.. he knows too much about me.

bye for now.

Words fail me at the moment. I am so sorry
<t></t>

Anonymous

Shen Li

bye for now.

Like WTF???

Berry Sweet

bye for now.

https://matmatch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Tinfoil-hat--300x258.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=477614 time=1666241694 user_id=164

bye for now.

https://matmatch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Tinfoil-hat--300x258.jpg">

Isn't that what your leg joints now are?
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

No.  I just shattered both my knee caps and broke a femur.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=477631 time=1666248467 user_id=164
No.  I just shattered both my knee caps and broke a femur.

You said you broke your skullz also.  Do you think the extreme blow to your skullz has affected your mental capacity in any way?

Berry Sweet

You wish, fart sniffer.

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight!