Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: notsoimpotentnowiguess post_id=478603 time=1666749118
ajajaja BF told me you always hide behind memes... you ever in yo life got anything as original as my man's material? he only needs words to make you STFU. you need pics and or memes so sad and pathetic Biggie.. your kids would laugh at you not with respect but you as the joke always.

https://media.giphy.com/media/igi0dS20WxPJvroIgW/giphy.gif">

would you like a glass of soda?

Dove

Quote from: notsoimpotentnowiguess post_id=478599 time=1666748504
Well simce you got the balls and guts for some real talk I wasn't born a male but I became one Dove. Through various surgeries.. it was traumatic at best. If you want to fight though to the grisly hardacore death we will and I will prevail because BF my real life BF will always stomp druggies like you to death for laughs. So bring it bitch... my man will end you.

Sounds like you are handling yourself just fine, Mr. 40%.

Do you have one of those frankendicks made partly from fore arm skin and colon tissue?  I read those never stop smelling like open ass  ac_toofunny
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=478606 time=1666749648 user_id=3266
Quote from: notsoimpotentnowiguess post_id=478599 time=1666748504
Well simce you got the balls and guts for some real talk I wasn't born a male but I became one Dove. Through various surgeries.. it was traumatic at best. If you want to fight though to the grisly hardacore death we will and I will prevail because BF my real life BF will always stomp druggies like you to death for laughs. So bring it bitch... my man will end you.

Do you have one of those frankendicks made partly from fore arm skin and colon tissue?  I read those never stop smelling like open ass  ac_toofunny

doesn't that Point Dexter guy from CBT have one of those?

Erica Mena

Quote from: notsoimpotentnowiguess post_id=478604 time=1666749288
all of you are so clueless I am one of BF's originals and know him in REAL LIFE. Fucking wake up. Not many can that about the legend. Fuck he is so amazing in bed.. in REAL LIFE. ahaha I have been always a member on his site just been on a long break from there. Now bow down to my man.

Ah. You're BF's man. Got it
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=478607 time=1666749705 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=478606 time=1666749648 user_id=3266

doesn't that Point Dexter guy from CBT have one of those?

I dont even know who the fuck that is lol

Imagine having such internalized misogyny that you pay 40k to have chunks of your ass cut out, have your arm peeled just to make a fake penis that will never work and always stink.

And this person wants ME to kick their ass? I could just sit here and post the definition of "woman" until it finishes the job lol.  He/him is already half way there lol.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

After over 15 years you still don't know me, Erica? seriously on every level online, real life, and whatever comes after death fuck off Erica. YOU are really dumber than any and every blonde in the entire existence of mankind. Wow... do you ever think? No you don't. If you did you would know after all these years out of all them you should know who I am. Bye.. no wakening or woking your ass up.

Dove

Look at this person getting all mad at Flea because he/she/it failed to make a memorable impact in 15 years

Lmao!

Anonymous

Look at pathetic Dove... SHE WON'T FACE THE TRUTH... she actually believes her kids had it harder than any of us including HER growing up... FUCK OFF ahaha we all had it harder than any single fucking kid in this age... OHhh nooo school shootings are so rampant in this age...

Fuck off kids... me, anybody I have ever known... online friends lose  75% or worse to killings in any way... this generation of kids will never experience that. they all are so soft they should be killed.

Dove

Is it the fertility thing you find triggering?

Are you seriously a troon or are you just trying make me pay attention to you?

Lol. FrankenShitDick lol.

Anonymous

Ahaha so you actually believe your kids, my kids, and everybody elses have it harder in 2022?  not one kid will have a single hard day in its life for hundreds of years. Not EVEN debatable. They have it and will have it so easy.

Dove

Is this person having a stroke?

Anonymous

dove thinks all our kids have and will have it harder than anyone of us including her did. fuck.. if only we had soooo much easier than them kiddo Dove.  Thanks so much for awakening us that kids today have it soooo much harder than us. Lmao

Anonymous

you should have awakened me about our kids so much sooner. their such hard lives WE can never never ever understand. Lmao so sorry Dove. Tell me all about their hardships that are soooo vastly worse then we had it. Please.. tell me Dove of my life