Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

He's OK in Discord... kind of a different person.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486667 time=1670461469 user_id=1676

Lol he is. So weird. Almost seems..... normal  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

He reading us, so much lol. Its instant. Hi StinkyPoo! lolol  :JC_howdy:

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486669 time=1670461550 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486667 time=1670461469 user_id=1676

Blurt was enjoyable to speak with too.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486671 time=1670461649 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=486669 time=1670461550 user_id=2221

Damn, I missed that. We always got along in the past.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=486672 time=1670461763 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486671 time=1670461649 user_id=1676

Dunno if it was a Discord or phone chat. It's going back a few years, but he was cool as hell, with a wicked sense of humour.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486674 time=1670461852 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=486672 time=1670461763 user_id=2221

Dunno if it was a Discord or phone chat. It's going back a few years, but he was cool as hell, with a wicked sense of humour.

I can't stand that faggot. All the tranny shit he pulls just makes me want to puke. Cum mixed with shit and festy artificially reconstructed vaginas. I mean...fuck...who condones cutting off one's cock and turning the remnants inside out into a seedy fuckhole so that they can bullshit themselves into thinking that they're now a woman!??

Blurtrude...go fuck yourself you disgusting Oopah Loopahing LBGTPeBeZT fucking "non-binary", sapiosexually fucked up tosspotted Pepe' Le Pew!

Oui,oui,oui...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSscWP6G0AUAbl8dUzZC2U9_xA3OYaYjADFfg&usqp=CAU">

Frood

I don't believe he's into all that but meh...
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486685 time=1670462905 user_id=1676
I don't believe he's into all that but meh...

He laps up that faggotry with a glee and even paints his toenails a shade of purple because he feels that he's not quite pink and not quite blue. He is the type of fuckwod that goes through life with a "token" wife/GF just to keep up appearances, while all the while pining on sucking cock and getting jacked up the arse.

The portly floating libtarded turd needs to be broken up and flushed away! Or at least drowned and pushed around the S-bend...and in saying that I don't mean the sigmoidal sphinctering shit valve! Chop-chop...

:howdy:

Frood

I done two stints with pretending online I was a woman. Once with Rotwang, and the second time a decade later which has led to the Seaboobs Meltdown.

I used any opportunity I could in my real life (ie 5 year old daughter painting my nails for a quick pic).

Would you say I'm not a man or manly enough?

I let my daughter practice on my toesies and posted that shit up without a second glance. She loved the opportunity as did I.. (different reasons..lol)

So if Blurt wants to grey the field and get all sort of macho macho men worked up, I tip my hat in his/her/ze/zim's general direction.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486691 time=1670464042 user_id=1676
I done two stints with pretending online I was a woman. Once with Rotwang, and the second time a decade later which has led to the Seaboobs Meltdown.

I used any opportunity I could in my real life (ie 5 year old daughter painting my nails for a quick pic).

I let my daughter practice on my toesies and posted that shit up without a second glance. She loved the opportunity as did I.. (different reasons..lol)

So if Blurt wants to grey the field and get all sort of macho macho men worked up, I tip my hat in his/her/ze/zim's general direction.

Good for you...in your case, at least I know you dig the big Vee and allow an audience to have a chuckle. Blurtrude on the other hand is a self-righteous fuck-knuckle and no matter the percentage of French the poofter has in him, he'll never make love to a woman with his mouth or "eat her pussy off the bone" as Murdy would put it. The bloke is a cock sucker!

Thankfully the two of you are like chalk and smegma.

PS: I get that you...erm..."appreciate" Blurtrude , but you don't have to ever justify his shit character to me.

Herman

Old Blurt don't even make guest appearances here anymore.

Frood

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486696 time=1670465237 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486691 time=1670464042 user_id=1676

Good for you...in your case, at least I know you dig the big Vee and allow an audience to have a chuckle. Blurtrude on the other hand is a self-righteous fuck-knuckle and no matter the percentage of French the poofter has in him, he'll never make love to a woman with his mouth or "eat her pussy off the bone" as Murdy would put it. The bloke is a cock sucker!

PS: I get that you...erm..."appreciate" Blurtrude , but you don't have to ever justify his shit character to me.

I dig the Vee so much that I'll probably not see my family this Christmas because they need funds, I'm up here, and I've been offered three jobs in the last week. I want to be able to earn money for them.

All of them are good, but the greatest one is sitting on really heavy machinery getting paid at a high rate. I fucking love NSW and really despise VIC now.

Licence?

No.

Have you ever driven big shit before?

Yes.

"You're puuuurfect!"

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486701 time=1670465936 user_id=1676
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486696 time=1670465237 user_id=3358

I dig the Vee so much that I'll probably not see my family this Christmas because they need funds, I'm up here, and I've been offered three jobs in the last week. I want to be able to earn money for them.

All of them are good, but the greatest one is sitting on really heavy machinery getting paid at a high rate. I fucking love NSW and really despise VIC now.

Licence?

No.

Yes.

"You're puuuurfect!"

ac_toofunny

Hahahahaa..I had a Heavy Regid Driver's license by age 24 and love playing around on 18t excavators. Part of my gig in WA was building vineyards when I wasn't in the viticultural laboratory measuring sugar content of various grape varieties.

Frood

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=486702 time=1670466267 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=486701 time=1670465936 user_id=1676

Licence?

No.

Yes.

"You're puuuurfect!"

ac_toofunny

Hahahahaa..I had a Heavy Regid Driver's license by age 24 and love playing around on 18t excavators. Part of my gig in WA was building vineyards when I wasn't in the viticultural laboratory measuring sugar content of various grape varieties.

I just love regional NSW. I'm literally coming up to a Christmas shutdown and I've been offered three jobs without asking for it. This shit doesn't happen in Victoria.

1st Job Offer: carpentry assistant (I haven't touched a carpentry workshop since age 16 in high school, ie woodshop).

It's paid in cash and over 1k a week.

2nd Job Offer: Mulching, Road Grading, and Spraying (I've only ever driven old tractors in my mid teens, like hay bailing, asparagus picking, whatnot) and forklift driving sporadically over 25 years.... but they've said "purffect".. I was like, I don't have a licence, and they were like "neither do any of us here"... lol

That's 1500 take home per week..

And the 3rd Job Offer is from the place that I work at now, despite the season ending. It was only meant to go for 6 months, but now they're feeling me out for a more full time roll.

NSW rocks. To be head-hunted without putting out any feelers feels bizarre to me. This stuff NEVER happens in Victoria.
Blahhhhhh...