Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Buck

When his hand start shaking with rage just before he tells everyone to leave the room just cracks me up every time I watch it.

And throwing the pencils at the map after finding out Ayran & Blazor are posting at other forums.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Buck post_id=487744 time=1671047808 user_id=3402
When his hand start shaking with rage just before he tells everyone to leave the room just cracks me up every time I watch it.

And throwing the pencils at the map after finding out Ayran & Blazor are posting at other forums.

sadly we cannot get more participation but the community is dead and buried bro.

Buck

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487745 time=1671048028 user_id=3214

sadly we cannot get more participation but the community is dead and buried bro.

I know,participation was a tad disappointing.

I thought by having Oak and B/f as targets that alot more people would have jumped in.Still I myself had alot of fun coming up with the shit I did and well,we went from zero posters to getting a few people in.So I count that as a win.

I don't even think it would have been any different had I started the thread here.People just seem happy chit chatting nowadays.

Blazor

Was sooooo funny  ac_toofunny
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Dove

Quote from: Buck post_id=487748 time=1671048747 user_id=3402
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487745 time=1671048028 user_id=3214

I thought by having Oak and B/f as targets that alot more people would have jumped in.Still I myself had alot of fun coming up with the shit I did and well,we went from zero posters to getting a few people in.So I count that as a win.

I don't even think it would have been any different had I started the thread here.People just seem happy chit chatting nowadays.

Dude dont give up on it.

I actually posted 5 paragraphs of slams on Murd and Oak and it was funny shit. Made ME laugh.

Then I had to do some shit for my mom, put my phone in my other hand and ended up erasing the whole post somehow and I was so fucking mad I just left.

I meant to go start again last night.....I was gonna finish watching a video and go post again and but I fell asleep.

Squish is gone until Monday with grandparents ....so I'll be able to invest more thought into it.

Believe it or not but ALL my posts are done from my cellphone. I have a mental disorder (PTSD) that makes me more "high stimulation" so a lot of my posts are things I shit out in between whatever is going on in real life.  I'll post from the toilet. Post while I'm on a walk. Post while Squish is doing her school work. Post while im in the waiting room at moms doctor.....shit like that.

I'm almost NEVER just sat at a PC. Right now my lazy ass is on the couch eating cookies I baked from scratch last night with my Squish but I've been pretty busy today.

So dont think I've been on with all this time and blowing the SG thread off... because I really havent been.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Buck

Quote from: Dove post_id=487753 time=1671052034 user_id=3266
Quote from: Buck post_id=487748 time=1671048747 user_id=3402

Dude dont give up on it.

I actually posted 5 paragraphs of slams on Murd and Oak and it was funny shit. Made ME laugh.

Then I had to do some shit for my mom, put my phone in my other hand and ended up erasing the whole post somehow and I was so fucking mad I just left.

I meant to go start again last night.....I was gonna finish watching a video and go post again and but I fell asleep.

Squish is gone until Monday with grandparents ....so I'll be able to invest more thought into it.

Believe it or not but ALL my posts are done from my cellphone. I have a mental disorder (PTSD) that makes me more "high stimulation" so a lot of my posts are things I shit out in between whatever is going on in real life.  I'll post from the toilet. Post while I'm on a walk. Post while Squish is doing her school work. Post while im in the waiting room at moms doctor.....shit like that.

I'm almost NEVER just sat at a PC. Right now my lazy ass is on the couch eating cookies I baked from scratch last night with my Squish but I've been pretty busy today.

So dont think I've been on with all this time and blowing the SG thread off... because I really havent been.

Have you ever known me to give up lol.

And it's been agreed to extend the roast to give people the chance to get in there and slam it.

So no rush mate.

Slam those m/fers when you have the time.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487782 time=1671067106 user_id=2845
I can't login.

I can login. ac_razz

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=487791 time=1671071193 user_id=3352
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=487782 time=1671067106 user_id=2845
I can't login.

I couldn't sign in either, Flea, from my desktop.  When I hit the login button on the homepage, it was a dead link- nothing happened. What I ended up doing was tapping on someone's name, which brought up another login screen and I was able to get on that way :/

Try now and let me know what happens

Buck

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=487825 time=1671085564 user_id=3352
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=487792 time=1671071376 user_id=3214

Try now and let me know what happens

It's back to normal now, Biggie :) .  When this was occurring, the site was DOUBLE the size and defaulted to the darker screen with the fiery colored fonts, which I didn't choose.  I'm back to Surface31 at normal size ....  :thumbup:

I had the same thing until Joo fixed it.

Flea,it should be fine for you now too.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blazor post_id=487646 time=1670985377 user_id=2221
Reaper posted this over yonder, its TOO funny not to share hahahaha.

">

I know I'm late but bwahahahahaha
<t></t>

Blazor

A message from Kyle, for the heathens over yonder  :laugh:

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/122/656/147/original/2147287951bef1b9.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

I respect the way Kyle handled himself but I'm not about to read quotes from a kid about all manner of things.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=488098 time=1671233584 user_id=1676
I respect the way Kyle handled himself but I'm not about to read quotes from a kid about all manner of things.

I don't want anybody "reminding" me of their religious convictions.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: Thiel post_id=488296 time=1671506789 user_id=1688
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=488098 time=1671233584 user_id=1676

I don't want anybody "reminding" me of their religious convictions.

I'm the same.

My pronouns are eat shit and fuck off.
Blahhhhhh...