Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489464 time=1672375447 user_id=3214
Are we still talking about this flat earth nonsense?

C'mon, this is cute in a I collect comic books and no the backstory on every superhero who ever lived kind of way, but it's time to wake up, put the storm trooper action figures back in the toy chest and accept the fact that this is an absurd notion.

seriously, we're all adults here and this type of tinfoil lunacy is beneath us

I only collect The Phantom!  ac_biggrin

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=489466 time=1672375593 user_id=3358
Are we still talking about this flat earth nonsense?

C'mon, this is cute in a I collect comic books and no the backstory on every superhero who ever lived kind of way, but it's time to wake up, put the storm trooper action figures back in the toy chest and accept the fact that this is an absurd notion.

seriously, we're all adults here and this type of tinfoil lunacy is beneath us

I used to collect Rom and Silver Surfer

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489468 time=1672376067 user_id=3214
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=489466 time=1672375593 user_id=3358

Silver Surfer is part of my email address!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=489471 time=1672376329 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489468 time=1672376067 user_id=3214

I had all of the ROM comics from the first on down

I don't know what actually happened to them though. My mom probably kept them somewhere

I wonder what they'd be worth today?

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489473 time=1672376487 user_id=3214
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=489471 time=1672376329 user_id=3358

I had all of the ROM comics from the first on down

I don't know what actually happened to them though. My mom probably kept them somewhere

I wonder what they'd be worth today?

It's worth a look. Collectors would pay a fortune. The only ancient stuff I have is 70's National Geographic and 80's Popular Mechanics.

deadskinmask

Are we sseriously, we're all adults here and this type of tinfoil lunacy is beneath us

lol.... this is hilarious.... 99% of your posts are about ppl who don't even post here.... you act like you won a gold medal if you can post 'a real zinger' about some fat idiot named oak or steer a conversation about how gay some fella named admon is.... in your spare time, you just complain about seamonkey and the other blue haired goofs at bacteria factory.... if you have a problem with them, take it to them.... to moan and complain in the safety of a forum that these folks don't even post on is weak as water.... thats some kind of kindergarten bullshit.... and now you have the sheer audacity to lecture ppl about 'posting like an adult'.... LMMFAO.... you're an alright little fella but you need a few classes in 'self-awareness'.... but thats okay, chief.... i'll get out of yalls hair.... i don't know hardly any of these ppl that yall wanna run down 24/7 anyway.... so go ahead with your 'adult conversations' about fatty fatty bombatty and crew, you big ol' grown-up.... yall have a day.... i'm out.... :laugh:

Breakfall

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489483 time=1672384803 user_id=1582
Are we sseriously, we're all adults here and this type of tinfoil lunacy is beneath us

lol.... this is hilarious.... 99% of your posts are about ppl who don't even post here.... you act like you won a gold medal if you can post 'a real zinger' about some fat idiot named oak or steer a conversation about how gay some fella named admon is.... in your spare time, you just complain about seamonkey and the other blue haired goofs at bacteria factory.... if you have a problem with them, take it to them.... to moan and complain in the safety of a forum that these folks don't even post on is weak as water.... thats some kind of kindergarten bullshit.... and now you have the sheer audacity to lecture ppl about 'posting like an adult'.... LMMFAO.... you're an alright little fella but you need a few classes in 'self-awareness'.... but thats okay, chief.... i'll get out of yalls hair.... i don't know hardly any of these ppl that yall wanna run down 24/7 anyway.... so go ahead with your 'adult conversations' about fatty fatty bombatty and crew, you big ol' grown-up.... yall have a day.... i'm out.... :laugh:

The Flat-Earth concept is a riot though. You're laughing behind the scene!  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489483 time=1672384803 user_id=1582

Don't get mad bro

I'm just fucking with you to get your blood flowing. Remember, you're a conservative, therefore I respect and like you by default.  ac_hithere

Blazor

Fuckers want my attention so bad, they shitting on my Lee thread  :laugh:

Bitches can stay hungry, Im still on break lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

They so fucking upset to see me there steamrolling them

Lol.  Die mad

Erica Mena

Things got very real yesterday. Hopefully the kid-slagging will stop now
<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489489 time=1672413912 user_id=3214
They so fucking upset to see me there steamrolling them

Lol.  Die mad

They is  :laugh:

They stalking you yo, may wanna get a cease and desist letter drawn up  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489490 time=1672416426 user_id=2845

I noticed Sea breaking the rules again, pedo talk.

But I guess its ok, if you're a top donor.

Mind you, this is the same motherfucker, that prolly whined enough to BF, to get pedo insults banned in the first place.

Biggie Smiles

Is he doing all that? Lol.  I have him on ignore

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=489490 time=1672416426 user_id=2845

I ain't gonna lie because lying is simply against my superior standards but yes, I held the same observation as you, Dovey did indeed hit a very vulnerable nerve yesterday resulting in quite the combined hysterical fit and sudden logoff of both adversaries shortly thereafter

that was funny