Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

My sources tell me that now, admong's new talking point will be to pin sexual misconduct on Ron Desantis

Color me ever so surprised that the left would follow this route

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489623 time=1672466336 user_id=3214
My sources tell me that now, admong's new talking point will be to pin sexual misconduct on Ron Desantis

Apegirl is a pathetic imbecile and a total waste of fucking skin.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=489625 time=1672467643 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489623 time=1672466336 user_id=3214

Apegirl is a pethetic imbecile and a total waste of fucking skin.

he's a democrat. Same thing.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489601 time=1672460011 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489536 time=1672440082 user_id=3214
How do you know all the pictures are photoshopped

heres an easy one you can do in a minute or two.... its an official nasa 'photograph' from 'the moon'....

https://moon.nasa.gov/system/resources/detail_files/135_128_apollo17_flagearth.jpg">https://moon.nasa.gov/system/resources/ ... gearth.jpg">https://moon.nasa.gov/system/resources/detail_files/135_128_apollo17_flagearth.jpg

go into settings and adjust the brightness and contrast... the 'earth' is inside a square.... its been added in.... have fun.... :laugh:

I've actually done that years ago. Amazing aint it lol. Many pics like that, where "the earth" is simply a poster of earth, hung up in the background.

Then there is the clone tool, they like that one, and they are noobs with it lol. I mean at least when I use the clone tool, I try to vary up the reproduced part, so it dont look like the same thing I jus copied  :laugh:

No wonder Photoshop is so expensive, so us peasants cant figure out that shit lol.

That shit is fake as Obamas birth certificate, FACT!!! I've proven that one too!!! That tricksy motherfuckin' Kenyan.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489604 time=1672460675 user_id=3381
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489567 time=1672452178 user_id=2221
Same!  ac_drinks

Im Libertarian!!!!

I can get behind some libertarian policies like non-interventionism, ending marijuana prohibition, etc.

But their fiscal policies are unbearable.

Predatory capitalism on steroids.

I'm comfortable outside all party structures.

The only thing political parties add to a governmental system is corruption.

I dont mean "party affiliated", I jus' mean that Im all for the Constitution, as well as Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. Those are MY policies lol  ac_dance

You mentioned labels in another post after this one..... I HATE fucking labels. Im ME damn it!!! lol

Garraty_47

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489643 time=1672491726 user_id=2221
You mentioned labels in another post after this one..... I HATE fucking labels. Im ME damn it!!! lol

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489642 time=1672491584 user_id=2221Then there is the clone tool, they like that one, and they are noobs with it lol. I mean at least when I use the clone tool, I try to vary up the reproduced part, so it dont look like the same thing I jus copied

its like i'm always trying to explain to folks, most of these ppl don't realize they're being used to fool ppl.... they're just useful idiots 'reading data' and whatnot.... all those goofs at nasa.... most of those ppl have no idea whats up.... they're just reading numbers and shit on a screen.... they don't know where the numbers are coming from.... they just know what numbers are good and what numbers are bad.... some guy says 'WE DID IT' and they all jump up and cheer like they won the world cup.... that rob simmons interview i posted up there.... listen to him.... he has no idea that he doesn't live on a ball.... they give him 'sheets of data' and he just fabricates a round earth from it.... like he said he 'had no idea they used his picture for a background'.... why would they? i mean surely they should have a real picture somewhere.... the ones that are directly lying and KNOW they're lying are the astro-NOTS and such.... and most of them don't know why they're lying.... some of them are probably under the impression they're saving money by 'faking space' to save up enough for a giant space travel extravaganza.... but the ppl that perpetuate this facade have no talent whatsoever.... i'll point you to the 'original lunar lander' for evidence.... :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489651 time=1672494995 user_id=3381
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489643 time=1672491726 user_id=2221

labels are fine when applied correctly.... they give you a rough idea about the temperature of the room and such.... but misused labels are confusing and frustrating.... like CC for example.... she was conservative as hell till covid.... then she was all 'WE NEED MANDATORY VACCINATIONS'.... and true conservatives don't push religion.... true conservatives push for less government interference and no 'wasted tax money'....

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489654 time=1672496925 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489642 time=1672491584 user_id=2221Then there is the clone tool, they like that one, and they are noobs with it lol. I mean at least when I use the clone tool, I try to vary up the reproduced part, so it dont look like the same thing I jus copied

its like i'm always trying to explain to folks, most of these ppl don't realize they're being used to fool ppl.... they're just useful idiots 'reading data' and whatnot.... all those goofs at nasa.... most of those ppl have no idea whats up.... they're just reading numbers and shit on a screen.... they don't know where the numbers are coming from.... they just know what numbers are good and what numbers are bad.... some guy says 'WE DID IT' and they all jump up and cheer like they won the world cup.... that rob simmons interview i posted up there.... listen to him.... he has no idea that he doesn't live on a ball.... they give him 'sheets of data' and he just fabricates a round earth from it.... like he said he 'had no idea they used his picture for a background'.... why would they? i mean surely they should have a real picture somewhere.... the ones that are directly lying and KNOW they're lying are the astro-NOTS and such.... and most of them don't know why they're lying.... some of them are probably under the impression they're saving money by 'faking space' to save up enough for a giant space travel extravaganza.... but the ppl that perpetuate this facade have no talent whatsoever.... i'll point you to the 'original lunar lander' for evidence.... :laugh:

Oh I know man  :laugh:

The thing is, its like the stairway video you posted. These folks need to accept the lil steps, before the big steps lol. Flat Earth, and not going to the Moon, thats way up there on that stairway of steps lol. Deprogramming takes more effort than programming. All we can do, is offer what knowledge we can, and pat them on the head, and say Bless you my Child  :empathy:

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489655 time=1672497287 user_id=1582
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=489651 time=1672494995 user_id=3381

labels are fine when applied correctly.... they give you a rough idea about the temperature of the room and such.... but misused labels are confusing and frustrating.... like CC for example.... she was conservative as hell till covid.... then she was all 'WE NEED MANDATORY VACCINATIONS'.... and true conservatives don't push religion.... true conservatives push for less government interference and no 'wasted tax money'....

Oh my gosh, it was so crazy with CC. I was beginning to think that maybe Scouse was right, and that she was an agent of Mossad  :laugh:

DKG

Blazor and DD were every bit as extreme as CC. Most people who posted the infantile stupidity those three did would be embarrassed upon reflecting. DSM, on the other hand ,represented the case against vaccines in an effective prosecutorial manner. Kudos to him. Bricktop, SL, and I were in the middle between the extremes and we responded well to DSM's posts on the entire COVID debate.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=489662 time=1672500553 user_id=3390
Blazor and DD were every bit as extreme as CC. Most people who posted the infantile stupidity those three did would be embarrassed upon reflecting. DSM, on the other hand ,represented the case against vaccines in an effective prosecutorial manner. Kudos to him. Bricktop, SL, and I were in the middle between the extremes and we responded well to DSM's posts on the entire COVID debate.

Excuse me good sir, but I would like to point out how I was very civil, until the anger was directed at me. Thank you very much. Its not like I was any different than I normally was, until some of y'all flipped script. I've even received apologies via PM from a couple, and the hatchet was buried. I know some of y'all were hysterically mind fucked by the regime. If only some of y'all listened, instead of calling us names. I know you were in the middle, everyone had a varying degree of how so they were, and I simply returned that level, that which was given to me. What I started with, was simply trying to give warning and caution.... and as you now hopefully know, I was right.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489595 time=1672459379 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489580 time=1672455923 user_id=3214
sewagemajor has a twin brother at BF. his name is X

followed closely by some spastic who calls himself Admin

yeah.... that doesn't sound like my kind of crowd.... i think i have to give that a pass....  :laugh:

I entertain myself shitting on filthy degenerates like Blurt and Oak

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489667 time=1672501522 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=489662 time=1672500553 user_id=3390

Excuse me good sir, but I would like to point out how I was very civil, until the anger was directed at me. Thank you very much. Its not like I was any different than I normally was, until some of y'all flipped script. I've even received apologies via PM from a couple, and the hatchet was buried. I know some of y'all were hysterically mind fucked by the regime. If only some of y'all listened, instead of calling us names. I know you were in the middle, everyone had a varying degree of how so they were, and I simply returned that level, that which was given to me. What I started with, was simply trying to give warning and caution.... and as you now hopefully know, I was right.

Ya right. You spammed every discussion with memes. DD preferred bitchute for his spam material. That is when he wasn't calling posters who disagree with him Seamoron level names. CC turned into a tyrant and turned on civil liberties. It was you three that prevented adult discussion.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=489670 time=1672501865 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489667 time=1672501522 user_id=2221

Ya right. You spammed every discussion with memes. DD preferred bitchute for his spam material. That is when he wasn't calling posters who disagree with him Seamoron level names. CC turned into a tyrant and turned on civil liberties. It was you three that prevented adult discussion.

A meme is pretty much a joke. I kept the jokes to appropriate threads, like the Pureblood thread, and a couple others. What I was dropping, was a picture, with facts. You can call it a meme if you want, but it was facts, not jokes. Then y'all had the audacity to start moving my facts, thats when I took a break, because some of y'all were too far gone at the time. Like the clot worms in the veins pic, that shit was real, and its been more and more of it coming to light. Some of y'all got as bad as social media sites like Fakebook, moving my shit out of the "True and Helpful" thread. Instead, followed along blindly behind a raving lunatic, telling y'all to take them experimental shots.

DD's Bitchute videos, were facts too. It wasnt a frickin' video of the Numa Numa guy  :oeudC: