Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489693 time=1672508930 user_id=3214
The jab has caused that much contention arounhere?  I missed it apparently

Oh hell ya. Had Ceec accusing old Brick of a takeover of BC when it was still owned by Fash.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=489809 time=1672606580 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=489693 time=1672508930 user_id=3214
The jab has caused that much contention arounhere?  I missed it apparently

Oh hell ya. Had Ceec accusing old Brick of a takeover of BC when it was still owned by Fash.

And accused me of trying to kill the site  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489683 time=1672506445 user_id=1582
Quote from: DKG post_id=489662 time=1672500553 user_id=3390
Blazor and DD were every bit as extreme as CC. Most people who posted the infantile stupidity those three did would be embarrassed upon reflecting. DSM, on the other hand ,represented the case against vaccines in an effective prosecutorial manner. Kudos to him. Bricktop, SL, and I were in the middle between the extremes and we responded well to DSM's posts on the entire COVID debate.

i gotta be honest.... during covid-palooza, you were the only one i could actually talk to.... even the motherfuckers in my own camp lost their fuckin minds.... :laugh:

I was on Ceec's side at the start of it. Your arguments were at least part of the reason why my opinions of all that COVID shit changed. That, and Justine and seizing the accounts of peaceful protesters.

Blazor and Dink were the shits. Sorry guys, but you did a piss poor job defending your opinions.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=489812 time=1672606916 user_id=3396
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489683 time=1672506445 user_id=1582

i gotta be honest.... during covid-palooza, you were the only one i could actually talk to.... even the motherfuckers in my own camp lost their fuckin minds.... :laugh:

I was on Ceec's side at the start of it. Your arguments were at least part of the reason why my opinions of all that COVID shit changed. That, and Justine and seizing the accounts of peaceful protesters.

Blazor and Dink were the shits. Sorry guys, but you did a piss poor job defending your opinions.

It was pretty hard to, with all the censorship going on everywhere. It was something new, so there was little proof to offer as well. And if it was offered, it was quickly discredited. Especially source based... yet was some of the only places we could get pieces of the truth.

The way I remember things going down, was CC n DD going back n forth. Pretty sure he was nice about it in the beginning. Then when I started offering info, I got thrown in the same boat as DD, and CC instantly went in on me too. So, I tried offering proofs for a bit, til she jus kept on with hate and ridicule, so I finally started firing back. Then I had others on me, so I fired back at them too. Couldnt believe how folks had turned.

You know me better.... I never attack, unless attacked first. Folks that know me, know this is true.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489814 time=1672607702 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=489812 time=1672606916 user_id=3396

It was pretty hard to, with all the censorship going on everywhere. It was something new, so there was little proof to offer as well. And if it was offered, it was quickly discredited. Especially source based... yet was some of the only places we could get pieces of the truth.

The way I remember things going down, was CC n DD going back n forth. Pretty sure he was nice about it in the beginning. Then when I started offering info, I got thrown in the same boat as DD, and CC instantly went in on me too. So, I tried offering proofs for a bit, til she jus kept on with hate and ridicule, so I finally started firing back. Then I had others on me, so I fired back at them too. Couldnt believe how folks had turned.

You know me better.... I never attack, unless attacked first. Folks that know me, know this is true.

Jesus H, you were posting like Apegirl. Nobody wants to see spam.

Herman

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=489680 time=1672506230 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=489661 time=1672499966 user_id=2221Oh my gosh, it was so crazy with CC. I was beginning to think that maybe Scouse was right, and that she was an agent of Mossad

scouse is right in about 95% of what he posts.... the message isn't the problem.... its the way he presents it.... hes like alex jones in a way.... most of what he says is absolutely correct but he says it in the most insane way possible.... :laugh:

He seems to be a one issue fella-opposition to mass immigration and he falsely believes all Jews want this. Mass immigration is bad for working folks, but I don't think it's the number one issue that harms the lives of working folks. Unless it's like the US. Biden has erased the Southern border.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=489821 time=1672614338 user_id=3396
Jesus H, you were posting like Apegirl.

How DARE you!!!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fm0.joe.ie%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F01%2F24122159%2FSlap.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=4d5aed2691799091b7cf8bb0e836cc3d924604cac143bd4aee6024abbfa07d53&ipo=images">

formosan

I notice RAVEN hasn't been around since I've been back..

Is she taking a break from forums?
too old to be a fashionista

Blazor

Quote from: formosan post_id=489837 time=1672621148 user_id=3391

She works a lot, but had some breaks recently. She does takes breaks, but always comes back. Jus' think of her working hard, and one day her stagecoach will roll in lol.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=489838 time=1672621485 user_id=2221

She works a lot, but had some breaks recently. She does takes breaks, but always comes back. Jus' think of her working hard, and one day her stagecoach will roll in lol.

Tell her she's missing out on some libby burnt offerings I am providing the readership at BF.

formosan

I see, thank you Blazor.
too old to be a fashionista

Anonymous

Thy this place I'd deader than a door nail. They're all posting at the BF. Ask Stubby. Did Caddy Culo pay $$ for this loser?  She won't post this because she knows I'm right.

Blazor

Funny as fuck, watching Seamonkey create a thread about me and DD, and hes been posting by himself in it all week  ac_toofunny

Blazor

Poor poor Candyman lol, he misses me so  :roll:

I bet, since the others have him on ignore  :laugh:

He misses me so much, that he posted an old pic of me, that he had to of snagged over 2 years ago, cause it aint been on the net since. Unless, someone shared it with him.

Anonymous

Hi all !!!!!!!!!! :D  I'm pretty much done with "participating" at forums, but still look in on occasion.  I wish BF would give lurkers the option of putting users on ignore tho,  Hahahaha... cuz Seamajor is out of hand and adds nothing of value, and is truly a nuisance with no redeeming qualities! He IS forum cancer.

And me personally, I've been bedridden for the last 5 days with a kidney stone that will not pass :'(  I spent 14 hours in ER  on Jan 2, with a Dilaudid drip and was sent home with Oxycodone tabs that are not helping the pain.  I'm debating taking another night off work tonight :'(   Going to see a urologist on Friday so I can take the next steps on getting this taken care of *sighs*

Happy New Year to you all :)