Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490256 time=1673024265 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490253 time=1673022586 user_id=2845
I'd really like to know what Dovey did for Blurt to be so hateful to her.

She didn't conform to the narrative

I assume it's trans acceptance.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=490257 time=1673024362 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490256 time=1673024265 user_id=3214

She didn't conform to the narrative

Bingo

Gotta want men in fishnet stocking waving dildos around in your 3rd grade classrooms or else!

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490259 time=1673024700 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=490257 time=1673024362 user_id=3390

Bingo

Gotta want men in fishnet stocking waving dildos around in your 3rd grade classrooms or else!

That is more important to him than inflation, energy security, declining private investment, supply chain issues, and tanking markets as a consequence of all of it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=490260 time=1673024873 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490259 time=1673024700 user_id=3214

Bingo

That is more important to him than inflation, energy security, declining private investment, supply chain issues, and tanking markets as a consequence of all of it.

Those things don't exist as they are all republican talking points.

And if you're own two eyes are telling you otherwise, gauge them out as they are hateful liars infected with poison and are trying to trick you into adopting MAGA hate ideology.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490261 time=1673025260 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=490260 time=1673024873 user_id=3390

And if you're own two eyes are telling you otherwise, gauge them out as they are hateful liars infected with poison and are trying to trick you into adopting MAGA hate ideology.

And I assume collusion between big tech and the Dems to block pertinent information about COVID and the 2020 election was poisonous too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=490263 time=1673026024 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490261 time=1673025260 user_id=3214

And I assume collusion between big tech and the Dems to block pertinent information about COVID and the 2020 election was poisonous too.

Anything that did not focus on the hate caused by not allowing men to disrobe in female spaces was vile and grotesque in the eyes of the enlightened

Biggie Smiles

was that spaz admong really in the shoutbox talking about my dick yesterday?

wtf?

Blazor

He asked the mirror, mirror on the wall who was Prettier, and it told him Dovey  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490267 time=1673030208 user_id=2221

He asked the mirror, mirror on the wall who was Prettier, and it told him Dovey  :laugh:

:roll:  :roll:  ac_lmfao

Oh man....

[size=200]OUTSTANDING! [/size]

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490267 time=1673030208 user_id=2221

:MG_216:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

[size=200]WINNAH!!![/size]

Herman

Old Blurt is one of the biggest shills for prog money and power on these forums. Dove works for a living and has adult responsibilities. She cares about shit that affects her family, old Blurt only cares about making prog money even more powerful at the expense of working folks.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=490318 time=1673053192 user_id=3396

Old Blurt is one of the biggest shills for prog money and power on these forums. Dove works for a living and has adult responsibilities. She cares about shit that affects her family, old Blurt only cares about making prog money even more powerful at the expense of working folks.

Well I stay at home and take care of the house and family and I homeschool....but yeah my husband works and I care about things that impact my family.

The gender self ID durectly impact me and my daughters negatively. Women all the west are fighting to keep our sex based rights.

Blurt doesnt want to hear it. And while being a complete hateful douche and shutting down discourse he tries to twist things so he can blame me for his inability and unwillingness to have an honest discussion.

I'm supposed to care about and prioritize how males feel over this but he doesnt think anyone should have to consider how women feel about it. WE are the ones who change and accommodate these demands.

It's very narcissistic and hateful.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=490331 time=1673056088 user_id=3266

Well I stay at home and take care of the house and family and I homeschool....but yeah my husband works and I care about things that impact my family.

The gender self ID durectly impact me and my daughters negatively. Women all the west are fighting to keep our sex based rights.

Blurt doesnt want to hear it. And while being a complete hateful douche and shutting down discourse he tries to twist things so he can blame me for his inability and unwillingness to have an honest discussion.

I'm supposed to care about and prioritize how males feel over this but he doesnt think anyone should have to consider how women feel about it. WE are the ones who change and accommodate these demands.

that's just part of the standard libtard douche playbook

they all follow the same script because they cannot sustain their doctrine under scrutiny . Shutting down discourse is the only way of preserving some semblance of credibility and deep down in their shallow souls they know this.

This is exactly why I offer no attempt at civil debate, skip the foreplay and proceed straight to fucking them over with the ridicule they deserve.

Odinson

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=490331 time=1673056088 user_id=3266

Most of the time I could put up with old Blurt selling out working folks for a pat on the head from prog money. He aint a serious person. But, now i hear he is just being a dick.