Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aylana

Well, I must admit that a lot of so-called community members have really fallen on hard times...metaphysically speaking, quite a few seem to have become their online troll persona, now I don't mean Gary is still pretending to be a knight and running amok through the streets wielding a long sword and slaying parking meters...I am referring to the Scotty's and Flynn's who speak of the community as if it were a real place. It's quite bizarre reading or, in Scotty's case, listening to them go on and on about how they are beating up people on the internet and demanding people sort them out...I don't even know how you sort out some idiot who creates hours of vapid audio...maybe offering Scotty a janitorial position at our family's business would sort him out, I'm not sure.

But I digress...not everyone on the troll forums went to Oxford University, so my expectations of finding people to converse with in a mature and educated manner are probably too high. I honestly wonder why I bother visiting the so-called community anymore, aside from the nostalgia it produces...sadly the so-called community has undergone the opposite of gentrification, which means that most of the funny and smart people have left and a bunch of useless assholes like Admin have moved in. To be brutally blunt...there are far too many crusty old liberal farts in the so called community who do nothing but sit on their toilets straining for an intelligent thought but ending up producing nothing but piles of shit.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=490891 time=1673529405 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490699 time=1673422178 user_id=1676
When you queef, Shen Flatbottom.... does it sound and smell like an outboard motor going through a shallow seaweed bed?

ac_hithere

Pssst, this never was funny. It was stupid from the first time you posted it which is why nobody except you is laughing. I heard BF likes repetitive stupidity. Perhaps you should post this drivel there for the amusement of your friend Seamoron. This is definitely his level of humour.

I've never posted that prior, fuckhead.

Please stop talking out of your arse, k thank bye.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

[size=200]Sewage major is getting fucking dragged at BF right now

HEY SEAMAJOR LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE! [/size]

">

Listen to the end and you can actually hear sewage ranting about pudding

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490930 time=1673548567 user_id=1676
Quote from: DKG post_id=490891 time=1673529405 user_id=3390

Pssst, this never was funny. It was stupid from the first time you posted it which is why nobody except you is laughing. I heard BF likes repetitive stupidity. Perhaps you should post this drivel there for the amusement of your friend Seamoron. This is definitely his level of humour.

I've never posted that prior, fuckhead.

Please stop talking out of your arse, k thank bye.

Its the new tactic. Calling someone a Seamajor is the new "Nazi".
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490931 time=1673549320 user_id=3214

Listen to the end and you can actually hear sewage ranting about pudding

:roll:

Breakfall

Quote from: DKG post_id=490896 time=1673530602 user_id=3390
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490892 time=1673529762 user_id=3358

No it was funny! I like Shen Li too. Shallow seaweed beds can have this rotting smell that smells like a bad baff. What is a baff you may ask? It is a fart that encapsulates the essence of  body odour and a brewed fart in one. Lighten up DKG...life isn't always a bed of roses and good stock markets. Have a laff!

:yahoo:

DD is stuck on repeat. No amount of single malt scotch can make it funny.

Hahahahaa...sometimes repeat is funny. Like when Biggie says Aidsman is still sucking cock. We know what's coming.  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490944 time=1673558913 user_id=3358
Quote from: DKG post_id=490896 time=1673530602 user_id=3390

DD is stuck on repeat. No amount of single malt scotch can make it funny.

Hahahahaa...sometimes repeat is funny. Like when Biggie says Aidsman is still sucking cock. We know what's coming.  :laugh3:

It works so effectively doesn't it?

three simple words is all it takes to bat that hornets nest up into a tizzy of tears  ac_lmfao

that's why I do it

Breakfall

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490948 time=1673559693 user_id=3214
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490944 time=1673558913 user_id=3358

three simple words is all it takes to bat that hornets nest up into a tizzy of tears  ac_lmfao

that's why I do it

Fucking oath it works!  :laugh3:

I'm sure he takes it in stride now anyway...he does his fair share of conservative spamming daily. When I vouched to have him back after his initial banning, I didn't expect him to simply pick up where he left off. Between Aidsman and Oink, whom do you reckon has the thicker hide?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490950 time=1673560469 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=490948 time=1673559693 user_id=3214

that's why I do it

Fucking oath it works!  :laugh3:

I'm sure he takes it in stride now anyway...he does his fair share of conservative spamming daily. When I vouched to have him back after his initial banning, I didn't expect him to simply pick up where he left off. Between Aidsman and Oink, whom do you reckon has the thicker hide?

Id have to give it to Aidsmin on that one

He's never complained privately about the beatings he catches

at least not that I am aware of

OAk on the other hand.... oh God.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Aylana post_id=490923 time=1673546059 user_id=3385
Well, I must admit that a lot of so-called community members have really fallen on hard times...metaphysically speaking, quite a few seem to have become their online troll persona, now I don't mean Gary is still pretending to be a knight and running amok through the streets wielding a long sword and slaying parking meters...I am referring to the Scotty's and Flynn's who speak of the community as if it were a real place. It's quite bizarre reading or, in Scotty's case, listening to them go on and on about how they are beating up people on the internet and demanding people sort them out...I don't even know how you sort out some idiot who creates hours of vapid audio...maybe offering Scotty a janitorial position at our family's business would sort him out, I'm not sure.

But I digress...not everyone on the troll forums went to Oxford University, so my expectations of finding people to converse with in a mature and educated manner are probably too high. I honestly wonder why I bother visiting the so-called community anymore, aside from the nostalgia it produces...sadly the so-called community has undergone the opposite of gentrification, which means that most of the funny and smart people have left and a bunch of useless assholes like Admin have moved in. To be brutally blunt...there are far too many crusty old liberal farts in the so called community who do nothing but sit on their toilets straining for an intelligent thought but ending up producing nothing but piles of shit.

One simply does not slay parking meters with a sword, you noob.

Not a sword you *like* anyway. Completely ruins the edges.

Parking meters are slain with a hammer, a mace, or a flail... but if you're running be careful you don't get the latter wrapped around the meter or you can accidentally pull your arm out of its socket.

Aylana

Whoever decided that Vocaroos were something the so-called community was lacking and desperately needed is an ass...anyone who posts a 25-minute audio file in which they sound like their tongue is trying to escape their mouth is a damned lunatic. I'll be blunt...I think these audios are lazy and stupid, it's like having my secretary go spray paint a cartoon penis on the car of someone I'm mad at instead of doing it myself. Now Gary keeps his silly audio short...which is an improvement over fractals...but you have one buffoon who is currently spamming 20+ minute diatribes that are pure shit, no one should be that evil that they would subject others to their horrible and garbled accent day after day and then not even say anything worth a damn.

Anonymous

Quote from: Aylana post_id=491123 time=1673653319 user_id=3385
...it's like having my secretary go spray paint a cartoon penis on the car of someone I'm mad at...

Do you have to be mad at someone for that, or could you do it for the lulz and nothing else?

Blazor

Whoever decided that Vocaroos were something the so-called community was lacking and desperately needed is an ass...anyone who posts a 25-minute audio file in which they sound like their tongue is trying to escape their mouth is a damned lunatic. I'll be blunt...I think these audios are lazy and stupid, it's like having my secretary go spray paint a cartoon penis on the car of someone I'm mad at instead of doing it myself. Now Gary keeps his silly audio short...which is an improvement over fractals...but you have one buffoon who is currently spamming 20+ minute diatribes that are pure shit, no one should be that evil that they would subject others to their horrible and garbled accent day after day and then not even say anything worth a damn.

Well, it was UncleDilf who introduced us to Vocaroo lol. It was real fun then, and we limited it to less than a minute or two. Then Blandy figured out how to do it a year or so later, and I cant remember who he directed his quote to at the time, but he said "you're right, its easier replying to everything in Vocaroo", and it hasnt stopped since lol.

Erica Mena

Blandscape is a fucking bore. Always has been
<t></t>

Anonymous

Whoever decided that Vocaroos were something the so-called community was lacking and desperately needed is an ass...

That would be me. I was using them ten or more years ago, at Bawl-Bawl if memory serves. They were useful for uploading small snippets to augment my posts with. It caught on for a while. Then it didn't. I wasn't even aware that service was still operating.

https://voca.ro/12hUpCakpOQK">https://voca.ro/12hUpCakpOQK

Well I'll be fucked... it still works... kinda sorta. Looks like messageboards no longer bother supporting it like they used to, used to be able to post up a hyperlink and messageboards would pop up an inline player.

I guess it wasn't popular enough to keep on supporting, heh.