Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=492147 time=1674353303 user_id=3266
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=492093 time=1674312300 user_id=3381
https://i.imgflip.com/789ofk.jpg">

That's what I've been channeling  :laugh3:

I'm teh dick nahzi!

ac_toofunny

Dove

I cant make any videos this evening. I got my kiddos here and there is no way I can pull out any sort of camera without them bombing it lol.

I just realized we are so careful on forums about our families and lives but I've had Flea and Garaty on my FB page where all my friends and family are all seeing pictures.....videos....all of my kids. All of Squishy since the day she was born.

I mean I'm okay with it lol.

It's just wild how long we have "known" eachother.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=492152 time=1674354302 user_id=3266

I know, right?

It's like time is a troll and gets its lulz by sneaking a decade or two past me every time I'm not looking.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=492056 time=1674285176 user_id=3266
Quote from: Frood post_id=492017 time=1674260719 user_id=1676

:roll:

https://youtube.com/shorts/8KWcSaL57vU?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/8KWcSaL57vU?feature=share

">

I had fun with YouTube yesterday lol

That was interesting.

Too bad you don't use your melodic voice to make money Dove

Doesn't even have to be phone sex either.

Could just be voiceovers for ads or infomercials on YouTube.

A lotta those shitty videos are starving for a decent voice actually.

example....

">

Dove

I think its super sweet that you enjoy my voice so much...and my husband also really enjoys it. He has blue eyes so when I'm looking him and talking I like watching his pupils dilate when he hears me speak.

BUT let's be honest....I do not have a voice actor voice. In fact my voice can be kinda scratchy or "husky".

Definately an "ear of the beholder" kinda thing.

DKG

I cant make any videos this evening. I got my kiddos here and there is no way I can pull out any sort of camera without them bombing it lol.

I just realized we are so careful on forums about our families and lives but I've had Flea and Garaty on my FB page where all my friends and family are all seeing pictures.....videos....all of my kids. All of Squishy since the day she was born.

I would be careful now, especially letting people know your full name. You do not want the two police watched Vancouver stalkers(Edward and Joe) to know your PI. They will be doing searches for you. They are very disturbed individuals.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=492187 time=1674390955 user_id=3390

I would be careful now, especially letting people know your full name. You do not want the two police watched Vancouver stalkers(Edward and Joe) to know your PI. They will be doing searches for you. They are very disturbed individuals.

They definately wont find me lol. Not with that name.  :yahoo:

Shen Li

I would add Seadunce to any stalker list. However, he is far too stupid to know how to use PI against anyone.

Dove

I'm pretty safe.  We did take some security steps during the PI drama I wen through.

Honestly I could see Murdy calling in a fake CPS report and pretending she was genuinely "concerned" about kids. Shes that level of vindictive petty.

She really is.  Oak likes to do those veiled threats saying the "chickens will come home to roost".

Those are really the only two psychos who would possibly do something unhinged and stalky.

It's a narcissist thing. They are always trying to "win" battles that only exist in their minds. They feel slighted because I don't just accept and support their politcal beliefs. Same with Biggie. They claim its us who back stabbed THEM. All we did was hold our boundaries and defend our stances.

We were actually more respectful towards them for much longer than they deserved while they took ghoulish personal shots and started using real life stuff and twisting it in some attempt to reign us in. Thinking we would be embarrassed.

So since that didnt work I wouldnt put it past those two to try to meddle in real life.  Their partisan side as a standard goes around doxxing people who dont agree with them....so it's like a whole ass thing with people on the establishment left.

Biggie Smiles

I remeber admin saying he was gonna come to my house and gut me

Man I wish he would. Lol

My buddy would be there with the backhoe in 4 hrs and I have a big yard

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492223 time=1674422560 user_id=3389

I would add Seadunce to any stalker list. However, he is far too stupid to know how to use PI against anyone.

I hear that little retarded Italian American is pleased with himself because he finally figured out how to take screenshots.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492246 time=1674440587 user_id=3214
I remeber admin saying he was gonna come to my house and gut me

Man I wish he would. Lol

My buddy would be there with the backhoe in 4 hrs and I have a big yard

ac_lmfao

Erica Mena

Quote from: Herman post_id=492247 time=1674441228 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492223 time=1674422560 user_id=3389

I hear that little retarded Italian American is pleased with himself because he finally figured out how to take screenshots.

He's Jewish, not Italian. We don't claim him
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492289 time=1674488628 user_id=2845

Exactly.

I shudder to think if that rodent is of such fine blood. no way

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492289 time=1674488628 user_id=2845

ac_toofunny