Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=492836 time=1674920209 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=492800 time=1674900163

Mudcock's Mergepit.

Mudcocks Mergepit  :roll:

She should have offered 500 hundred bucks.

Herpes4$?
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Did she really pay some dude 500 bucks to go see her?

and he never showed?

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=492845 time=1674921935 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=492836 time=1674920209 user_id=3266

Mudcocks Mergepit  :roll:

She should have offered 500 hundred bucks.

Herpes4$?

The 500 bucks thing goes way back to Troll Valhalla.  One of Murds many "e lovers"....a guy named Hateful Fucker and her were getting their PM on pretty hot and heavy and she caught feelings.

And he was broke ass....or so he said. And she wanted him to go visit her. And he said he couldnt afford it. So she sent him 500 bucks.

And he took the money and dipped. He didnt go see her. And we never saw Hateful Fucker again.

And I've never slut shamed her or given her shit. And she was actively married at this time....years away from the inevitable divorce.  This was even before the HFB/Farmer white trash cyber three way.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492847 time=1674922111 user_id=3214

and he never showed?

While she was sending you late night vulgar PMs and unhinged love letters while you and I were couple she was also doing this lol

You dont remember?  :roll:

Frood

I feel cheap now... Murdy was all up in my inbox and she didn't even offer tea and scones.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=492849 time=1674922343 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492847 time=1674922111 user_id=3214

and he never showed?

While she was sending you late night vulgar PMs and unhinged love letters while you and I were couple she was also doing this lol

So she Uber snatches AND provides all expenses paid gimme some dick coupons?

oh nah!!!!!  :roll:  :roll:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=492848 time=1674922286 user_id=3266
Quote from: Frood post_id=492845 time=1674921935 user_id=1676

Herpes4$?

The 500 bucks thing goes way back to Troll Valhalla.  One of Murds many "e lovers"....a guy named Hateful Fucker and her were getting their PM on pretty hot and heavy and she caught feelings.

And he was broke ass....or so he said. And she wanted him to go visit her. And he said he couldnt afford it. So she sent him 500 bucks.

And he took the money and dipped. He didnt go see her. And we never saw Hateful Fucker again.

And I've never slut shamed her or given her shit. And she was actively married at this time....years away from the inevitable divorce.  This was even before the HFB/Farmer white trash cyber three way.

:roll:
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood post_id=492850 time=1674922480 user_id=1676
I feel cheap now... Murdy was all up in my inbox and she didn't even offer tea and scones.

You too??? When??
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492852 time=1674922804 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=492848 time=1674922286 user_id=3266

:roll:

The real kicker is I never flamed her or gave her shit. Never slut shamed because I just...dont slut shame. And shes sending MY guy pervert PMs and all that Biggie stuff that shes known for.

But then she is actually gonna say shit to ME? Um no.

I dont ever claim to be better than I am so if someone is gonna come slut shaming they better not have fucked HFB and had a "contact eachothers spouses" drama with Farmer and be 500 dollars poorer over a guy on a troll forum named "Hateful Fucker" . And have moved through forum memeber lists like a crack head trying to score a quick 20.

Lmao  :roll:

Biggie Smiles

Oh man

People with holocaust numbers in their closets shouldn't be pointing fingers at others

this is what happens - lmao

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492851 time=1674922667 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=492849 time=1674922343 user_id=3266

How do you not recall this?

You really do not listen well unless your ass is sat down for it  :roll:  ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492856 time=1674923199 user_id=3214
Oh man

People with holocaust numbers in their closets shouldn't be pointing fingers at others

this is what happens - lmao

I'm so jealous and insecure I took her "Chaos finger my ebutt!" shit for years with eye roll.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=492857 time=1674923273 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492851 time=1674922667 user_id=3214

You really do not listen well unless your ass is sat down for it  :roll:  ac_toofunny

Seriously  -- I told you I am the international world champion at tuning people out .  :roll:

I'm sure I could find some funny ass shit if I bothered to sort through the hundreds of thousands of texts she's sent me. IF I could be bothered to actually look at them

what happened with the cab driver?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492859 time=1674923434 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=492857 time=1674923273 user_id=3266

Seriously  -- I told you I am the international world champion at tuning people out .  :roll:

I'm sure I could find some funny ass shit if I bothered to sort through the hundreds of thousands of texts she's sent me. IF I could be bothered to actually look at them

what happened with the cab driver?

She is super glad you and I are not a couple however she should be even gladder because I'd be in your phone reading ever single word and making charts LOL

She was drunk, out with friends, finally living the "ho phase" she imagines everyone went through in their 20s. Did not find a fuckworthy OR willing rando at whatever bar she was at.

So.....she fucks the cab driver.  And if I recall right she still paid the fair.....because shes not like a hooker or anything.

Shes not ME.

ac_toofunny

Erica Mena

How you gonna pay someone to fuck you and they leave you hanging?

That's gotta be the lowest blow ever
<t></t>