Replies: 10569
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 46 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=458012 time=1654783377 user_id=3266
Quote from: cw_ post_id=458003 time=1654782733 user_id=3226

I do occasionally.  I've been in a few Shakespearean plays as an equity actor.

To answer the question though, BF is.  He's posted IP's in open forum.

Yep. He does that if people have duals....I always thought it was a bit much.

HFB was hilarious about outing duals.  I miss that.  

I thought BF would be better at resisting the whining in the PMs.  It is sort of disappointing.  On the other hand I can see the appeal to an admin to shake up the antfarm sometimes.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457970 time=1654770627 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=457958 time=1654754408 user_id=1676

Immature?  :laugh3:

That's a bit rich coming from the likes of you....

I think Oak has a point about separating politics from the person.

And the majority of us know how that "person" was when they stormed outta here last time.

Oak is a two faced, manipulative, racist, hater.

If one can get along with her, which is rare, she will try to use that, and try and manipulate you against those she hates. Fact.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=458011 time=1654783331 user_id=3266
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=458005 time=1654782815 user_id=3305

We are poasting under hostile conditions and running out of recs.  Times are desperate send assistance!

ac_toofunny

The best thing to do is not post. They thrive on the drama. And if people are posting.....the drama mods will drama.

It's not gonna get better. I think BF bought the Flynn/Poofer claims that they can make the board a better one and attract all that "fresh meat" and "quality content". And bring back a bunch of old BH posters.

And that's truly tragic lol

You're right, all the way around.

He did buy into the Poofer thing at first, but then cast him aside after a week lol.

BF is desperate for new posters. I tried to help him, but he hasnt acted on my suggestions yet. I like BF, and wish it would grow too.

But with the crew in charge at the moment, its gonna crash and burn.

Blurt

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457794 time=1654727034 user_id=2845
How the hell are you dumbasses getting banned? Are you posting in the thread saying you will be banned if you post in it?

Yep.  :laugh:

Just wanted to see what it felt like.  :001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Blazor post_id=458018 time=1654784250 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=457970 time=1654770627 user_id=3254

I think Oak has a point about separating politics from the person.

And the majority of us know how that "person" was when they stormed outta here last time.

Oak is a two faced, manipulative, racist, hater.

If one can get along with her, which is rare, she will try to use that, and try and manipulate you against those she hates. Fact.

Truth.  Rec.

Blazor

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=458017 time=1654784042 user_id=3305
I thought BF would be better at resisting the whining in the PMs.  It is sort of disappointing.  On the other hand I can see the appeal to an admin to shake up the antfarm sometimes.

I agree.

Every time I hovered over BF's name, it said "Engaged in Conversation" and right then I knew Grima Wormtongue was all up in his ear lol.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fignitumtoday.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F06%2FWormtongue-Theoden.jpg&f=1&nofb=1">

deport_liberals

Quote from: Blazor post_id=458020 time=1654784513 user_id=2221

ac_toofunny

The best thing to do is not post. They thrive on the drama. And if people are posting.....the drama mods will drama.

It's not gonna get better. I think BF bought the Flynn/Poofer claims that they can make the board a better one and attract all that "fresh meat" and "quality content". And bring back a bunch of old BH posters.

He did buy into the Poofer thing at first, but then cast him aside after a week lol.

BF is desperate for new posters. I tried to help him, but he hasnt acted on my suggestions yet. I like BF, and wish it would grow too.

Addition by subtraction never works on these boards.  

But after the disastrous reign of the mad pig he ought to at least try out DILF.

Blazor

Quote from: Blurt post_id=458021 time=1654784561 user_id=1974
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=457794 time=1654727034 user_id=2845
How the hell are you dumbasses getting banned? Are you posting in the thread saying you will be banned if you post in it?

Yep.  :laugh:

Just wanted to see what it felt like.  :001_tongue:

:laugh:

Lol same, I've never been banned before lol.

Thomas was a mod at CJ, about once a month he would come in swinging his ban hammer, with a thread just like that "post in here, get banned". Be like 20-30 people gone for the day lol.

Blazor

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=458024 time=1654784772 user_id=3305

Addition by subtraction never works on these boards.  

But after the disastrous reign of the mad pig he ought to at least try out DILF.

Lol, hell I even offered too lol.

Either way, if a Righty got to as well, it would be more balanced. It would also piss off the lil snowflakes so bad, they might scatter like cockroaches  :laugh:

realgrimm

Woah Nelly.. sitting in a tent cuz it's raining again .. down to remnants for alcohol , got some Knob Creek 9 year old bourbon whiskey on deck for tonight if it stops raining..

Been camping since this new mod shake up..

Looking pretty shook up..

cw_

Quote from: Blazor post_id=458023 time=1654784728 user_id=2221
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=458017 time=1654784042 user_id=3305

I agree.

Every time I hovered over BF's name, it said "Engaged in Conversation" and right then I knew Grima Wormtongue was all up in his ear lol.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fignitumtoday.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F06%2FWormtongue-Theoden.jpg&f=1&nofb=1">

Ooooo.  This BF gossip story is getting deep.  I like it.

Blazor

Quote from: realgrimm post_id=458028 time=1654784982 user_id=2687
Woah Nelly.. sitting in a tent cuz it's raining again .. down to remnants for alcohol , got some Knob Creek 9 year old bourbon whiskey on deck for tonight if it stops raining..

Your friend hanging on? Hope y'all having a good time my friend. Cheers.

Dove

ac_toofunny

Yeah the issue is that socail media has made forums less appealing for most people. The only ones still on forums are weirdos like us.

Reddit also replaced forums.

It's not anyones fault or anything that can fixed....it just is what it is. With all the platforms we have now, forums are silly.  It's not something most people find as interesting.

No one is gonna change that.  

And yep they are gonna crash and burn BF and all the while theyll blame Big.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

realgrimm

Quote from: Blazor post_id=458031 time=1654785118 user_id=2221

Your friend hanging on? Hope y'all having a good time my friend. Cheers.

She was called away, gunna operate and cut a huge cancerous lump out of her body .. time is now

Dove

I missed you over there  ac_drinks
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.