Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 35 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=498839 time=1682455989 user_id=3385
Bleh...I got tired of scrolling past scat at BF, and by that I mean literal crap and all the textual crap Sea-spam-monger posts.

Flea confines his incoherent spam to Rejected. I will not waste my time on a forum that has him everywhere.

Herman

I took a look at Butthurt Fagtory tonight. I saw lots of spam from Seamoron and Apegirl. What I didn't see was any new posters from Lipstick Alley like the deadbeatda promised.

Aylana

Hey...I noticed everyone is dropping loads of cash at BF to engage in those avatar hacks they have...I also notice the biggest creeps and spammers did not put themselves on the list thereby you can't avatar hack Sea-Creeper or Admin.

Aylana

Hey again...I saw that Gary posted these Youtube videos at BF where he is sitting in a comfy chair and slowly spinning back and forth while talking about American politics, I also noticed two scented candles in the background...unless that was not a real background but some green screen scene like they use on ZOOM.

Shen Li

Quote from: Aylana post_id=499030 time=1682691592 user_id=3385
Hey...I noticed everyone is dropping loads of cash at BF to engage in those avatar hacks they have...I also notice the biggest creeps and spammers did not put themselves on the list thereby you can't avatar hack Sea-Creeper or Admin.

OMIGOD! :crazy: I'll never understand old white people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499043 time=1682697548 user_id=3389

lmao!   To be fair, there are only 3 people that dropped some cash...  Vitty, CW and Reaper..  The other avatar /title hacks were given to members for free as an incentive for putting their name on the "players lists"  compliments of the mod, Realgrimm.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=499047 time=1682698705

lmao!   To be fair, there are only 3 people that dropped some cash...  Vitty, CW and Reaper..  The other avatar /title hacks were given to members for free as an incentive for putting their name on the "players lists"  compliments of the mod, Realgrimm.

Let me get this straight. If you give the owner some money, you are given permission to change other poster's avatars who haven't paid. That is supposed to be an incentive to donate money to the owner?

If I joined and gave a sizable donation would that give me permission to permanently ban Seamoron?

Lokmar

BF is a bitch assed faggit.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=499074 time=1682724506 user_id=3390

Let me get this straight. If you give the owner some money, you are given permission to change other poster's avatars who haven't paid. That is supposed to be an incentive to donate money to the owner?

More or less it seems. And hey, it must have bought in a little spare change for the assclown running the place at some point, but it's not a business model I'd want to run a site off.

Frood

I'll never understand you rancid seaweed cunnies either.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=499103 time=1682731897 user_id=1676

It's actually quite easy... every time they make an "r" sound they are actually trying to pronounce the letter "l" and vice versa. Kind of like New Zealanders with their interchangeable short "e", "i" and "u" pronunciations, only with narrower eyes and less sheep buggery.

HTH.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499094 time=1682729697 user_id=3351

I would never join that prick's forum. Not after what he posted about old Flea's kid.

Herman

:2r4ml1j_th: Fools and their money always part ways.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=499130 time=1682756555 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499094 time=1682729697 user_id=3351

I would never join that prick's forum. Not after what he posted about old Flea's kid.

I never saw that, I'd already washed my hands of the assclown years before on a matter of differential enforcement of his rules. That whole wokel "equity" shit he's got going... he deserves all the leftist garbage scum he can rally to his banner. The noseless, the dickless, the brainless... he's welcome to it all.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=499110 time=1682738017
Quote from: Frood post_id=499103 time=1682731897 user_id=1676

It's actually quite easy... every time they make an "r" sound they are actually trying to pronounce the letter "l" and vice versa. Kind of like New Zealanders with their interchangeable short "e", "i" and "u" pronunciations, only with narrower eyes and less sheep buggery.

HTH.

That's Koreans and Japs.