Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=500117 time=1683567725 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500035 time=1683503435 user_id=3389
Apegirl is calling Biggz fat now.  :001_rolleyes: He along with Seadunce bring down that forum. They are there all the time too.

I can tolerate Admin "to a degree", but SeaQueen is an old turd that you cant escape the stink of. And it always stinks.

I agree that Seamoron is the dumbest rock on the these forums. And it aint even close. But, Apegirl and Seamoron on the same board. That is too much stupidity on one little community.

Frood

Seaboobs is much more stupid than Admin could ever be.

Seaboobs is the epitome of Stupid Squared.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=500179 time=1683621598 user_id=1676
Seaboobs is much more stupid than Admin could ever be.

I've stepped on things on sidewalks smarter than Seadunce.

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=500179 time=1683621598 user_id=1676

Yep

Frood

I had a revelation last night.....

Writing out Seaboobs or Seamajor was a waste of my nimble finger's time.... so it dawned on me. He's "Smoobs" and it will be my go-to description of that mentally decrepit geriatric and OCD afflicted pervert.

Smoobs!

(Kind of like a surfing smurf with blue balls and a penchant for pint sized people)
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=500241 time=1683704908 user_id=1676

Writing out Seaboobs or Seamajor was a waste of my nimble finger's time.... so it dawned on me. He's "Smoobs" and it will be my go-to description of that mentally decrepit geriatric and OCD afflicted pervert.

Smoobs!

(Kind of like a surfing smurf with blue balls and a penchant for pint sized people)

I'll stick with long descriptive names like Seamoron or Seamidget.

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=500258 time=1683721918 user_id=3390
Quote from: Frood post_id=500241 time=1683704908 user_id=1676

Smoobs!

I'll stick with long descriptive names like Seamoron or Seamidget.

I'm thinking I'll stick with those too. When he gets to accusing me of being any of you guys, he ends up looking even dumber than he usually does.

I didn't even think it was possible, but there you go.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

how do you sign up to this? is this thing on? bloody fucking bastard BF himself banneded me with extreme prejudice for 7 months or so. what the fuck did i do? thanks to Raven was reduced to 3 months. how the blue hell is his site still up? racist against whites like myself.. i ain't black like some think online. can i sign up here for free? if there is a fee i ain't paying that shit.. than you people will want me paying for your only fans and your real life bills. fuck that shit too. online freeloader 4 4 4 Life!!!

Is Countess really the owner or like BF just another Martini hacking accounts on all these forums and having Absolute power? thats fucked up

Anonymous

this place is just shady and corrupt as BF's aka Flynn aka The Ruler's pamties. I want NO I DEMAND TO BE ADDRESSED BY WHO THE FUCK EVER IS IN CHARGE HERE. I WANT TO MAKE A PROFILE BUT IF YOU ARE A MINI OR FULL BLOWN MARTINIITE FROM CHI-TWON THINGS WILL BLOW UP SOON AND  I WILL RAGE QUITE FROM YOUR SITE BEFORE I EVEN SIGN UP. SO THERE.. DEAL WITH IT BITCHES. So Countess but all this is fucked up and I am suffering in BF prison. realgrimm was real life busted because of BREAK AND BF HIMSELF FIRED FROM HIS JOB AND IN JAIL SINCE APRIL 29TH!!!! I WILL NOT SUFFER LIKE THAT ONLINE. A SHIT STORM OF TROUBLE IS COMING IF I HAVE TO. TELL BF TO UNPRISON ME NOW.

Anonymous

this is TOO MUCH COUNTESS!!! unlike Break but like HIM i AM A proFOUND Astrologist which is worth than his dead mother, him, and his daughteress. You will add me to your forum or else.. Yes i AN threatenibg  to you right now.. Deal wuth it and lets have sex. You will give me an American Scott Indian Irish Italian baby. Bye til you get me released from BF prison. Raven loves me and tried. BREAK ME OUT WOMAN NOW!!!

Shen Li

The last genuinely funny poster on any of these forumz was Renee.

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500385 time=1683859022 user_id=3389

She was funny sometimes. She was damned smart. She knew it too. I thought she felt she was above a lot of posters here. Well, she is. She aint hanging around forums to be called fat by some seventy five year old social retard.

Frood

I only remember Renee as a dumb fat person from the Pine Barrens.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=500402 time=1683887598 user_id=1676
I only remember Renee as a dumb fat person from the Pine Barrens.

Then you a different Renee. She was never accused of being dumb.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=500395 time=1683866538 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500385 time=1683859022 user_id=3389

She was funny sometimes. She was damned smart. She knew it too. I thought she felt she was above a lot of posters here. Well, she is. She aint hanging around forums to be called fat by some seventy five year old social retard.

She could see the writing on the wall. Could you imagine someone like Renee on BF? She would take one look at the Seamunchkin and Apegirl spam and say no thanx.