Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501745 time=1685050774 user_id=2221
Quote from: Aylana post_id=501743 time=1685044831 user_id=3385
There is always a tipping point in any flame forum where the repetition and shit posting becomes too great and you end up with people willingly performing hara-kiri on themselves to escape the mindless insanity...the summer of admin sucks cock is as bad as making yet another Transformers movie...and they did make another one this year. When people are starting over 20 threads filled with drunken ramblings or people are getting assboxed on a weekly basis, you know the website is getting close to becoming a blog.

I had jus' posted a hari kari gif over there earlier!!!!!  :laugh:

Semen posted in the BAN thread hahahahaha. BF is Semen free for a week!!!!

That senile old moron wouldn't have done that intentionally.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=501774 time=1685062160 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501770 time=1685059933 user_id=3374

I got bored because all the threads were getting derailed and it was the same spam and insults over and over so I intentionally posted in the ban thread.  Like four or five other people did the same in the last week.

I do not blame ya. But, I would never join Retard Factory in the first place.

I did join, long ago. A couple of friends of mine from Reject Haven invited me over, so I went and checked it out, stuck around long enough to see what kind of a person the owner was, then left.

Place has gone downhill since then. WAY downhill.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=501786 time=1685071139 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=501745 time=1685050774 user_id=2221

I had jus' posted a hari kari gif over there earlier!!!!!  :laugh:

Semen posted in the BAN thread hahahahaha. BF is Semen free for a week!!!!

That senile old moron wouldn't have done that intentionally.

No, he wouldn't have.

Herman

Is the deadbeat dad/Flynn still pretending to be me at Butthurt Fagtory?

Herman

Seamunchkin is going through retarded spam ankle biting withdrawal. One whole week, will he survive.

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=501913 time=1685147361 user_id=3396
Seamunchkin is going through retarded spam ankle biting withdrawal. One whole week, will he survive.

Might not. But he does have VF.

Poor Admin feels so lost too lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501917 time=1685149765 user_id=2221
Quote from: Herman post_id=501913 time=1685147361 user_id=3396

Might not. But he does have VF.

Poor Admin feels so lost too lol.

Does Apegirl miss his wing boy?

Aylana

75% of the content on BF is admin sucks cock...I have lost interest in reading that shit, and even with Flynn as mod, there aren't enough creative people bothering with flaming anymore, so he has nothing to work with...when was the last time anyone new signed up on a troll board except coomers... so you have dwindling membership and zero growth. I noticed even Seamajor was not spamming like he used to before he banned himself, maybe he took King Martini's advice and went outside and is touching grass.

DKG

Quote from: Aylana post_id=501931 time=1685156011 user_id=3385
75% of the content on BF is admin sucks cock...I have lost interest in reading that shit, and even with Flynn as mod, there aren't enough creative people bothering with flaming anymore, so he has nothing to work with...when was the last time anyone new signed up on a troll board except coomers... so you have dwindling membership and zero growth. I noticed even Seamajor was not spamming like he used to before he banned himself, maybe he took King Martini's advice and went outside and is touching grass.

Flynn is a mod. :crazy:

Gordon

Obvsiously thanks to yours truly RealGrimm is a free man again. You can bow to me any time now.. even I have to take care of him and shit so I am fully responsible now. He sadly had a serious mentstrual break inside and is wearing Blazor's tutu.. he is sorry he hasn't returned it Blazor.. one day when Real is feeling better inside and out out and in.. Bubba was so savage inside though. Anyone else I gotta bail out? I got a special gofunndme for you types of people

Herman

Quote from: Gordon post_id=501982 time=1685202147 user_id=3410
Obvsiously thanks to yours truly RealGrimm is a free man again. You can bow to me any time now.. even I have to take care of him and shit so I am fully responsible now. He sadly had a serious mentstrual break inside and is wearing Blazor's tutu.. he is sorry he hasn't returned it Blazor.. one day when Real is feeling better inside and out out and in.. Bubba was so savage inside though. Anyone else I gotta bail out? I got a special gofunndme for you types of people

There's a fella I aint seen around in a while.

Aylana

Realgrimm posted in the self banning thread at BF...so now that thread is back on the front page.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=502025 time=1685236856 user_id=3385
Realgrimm posted in the self banning thread at BF...so now that thread is back on the front page.

I thought he is a mod. Did he ban himself?

Herman

I see that Flynn faggot still identifies as a gal. What a boring old wanker.

Aylana

Flynn needed a summer job to pay for all the pot he buys so that is why he is Mod at BF now...as for the current Flynn being a woman, someone should make a poll and get to the bottom of this mystery once and for all.

How hard is it to post a full body selfie, you can go neck down if you want your face hidden, all Flynn would have to do is post one instead of calling himself a diva and expecting everyone to believe his testosterone fueled rants are being posted by a woman. Just about everyone has posted some type of photo on the forums at this point, Erica even posted a full body duckface, and I posted my sneaker selfie, so anyone can do it.