Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove post_id=458089 time=1654789837 user_id=3266
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=458069 time=1654788035 user_id=3305

What on God's green earth convinced you to give that pig your phone number...?

I'm a really friendly person who will see the good in people easily.

Shes an older woman. She started PMing me apologies for the way she was attacking. And we started chatting. She was sorta trying to "be there" for me with the dumb Poofer shit. We were on good terms for a bit but politcs was always a "trigger" issue that couldnt really be discussed because she starts getting mad.

So the fact that I will give and defend my positions and she disagrees with those I guess was too much for to play friendly anymore and she went rabid on me.

She told me she had her own forum and was really happy about it and that she would have "adults".  I didnt even ask for a link. I congratulated her and that was that. I never even saw it.  And the reason is because I already knew I would have opinions that piss her off and i just wanted to keep peace.....stay at BF in my corner and leave hers be.

So she comes to BF, pretends to be someone else and starts taking shots at me and here we are today.

I really had no idea how controling and hateful she really is. Now I know.

Oh my sweet summer child...

Blurt

Quote from: Dove post_id=458092 time=1654789954 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blurt post_id=458077 time=1654788697 user_id=1974

Dovey, seriously, and for the sake of your own mental health, go buy a kitten or three.

Maybe I just need a lobotomy, Blurt.

Nah, don't do that, Dovey.

Just chill.

The universe is over fourteen billion years old. In the end, none of the drama here matters.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=458078 time=1654788751 user_id=3226
Some people sure seem to post about us vs them and sides a lot.  Stand on your own two feet some people!

I know. That's how its treated. If Big does something they hate......they literally blame "teh right" and treat us all like shit.

I had one of my attempts at an interesting thread trashed because someone was mad that Biggy tells Admin to suck cock.

Its legitimately a civil war over there lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blurt

Quote from: Dove post_id=458096 time=1654790304 user_id=3266
Some people sure seem to post about us vs them and sides a lot.  Stand on your own two feet some people!

I know. That's how its treated. If Big does something they hate......they literally blame "teh right" and treat us all like shit.

I had one of my attempts at an interesting thread trashed because someone was mad that Biggy tells Admin to suck cock.

QFI
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Erica Mena

That's what I'm trying to avoid here. I'm a member of both forums.

This sub was created for me to be me and for all to have fun,without the politics.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Well Flynn has apologized to you over there. Let's end the us vs them stuff, guys
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Blurt post_id=458095 time=1654790281 user_id=1974
Quote from: Dove post_id=458092 time=1654789954 user_id=3266

Maybe I just need a lobotomy, Blurt.

Nah, don't do that, Dovey.

Just chill.

The universe is over fourteen billion years old. In the end, none of the drama here matters.

Who said I'm not chill?  I've contributed enough to have some solid observations.

Some being less then flattering doesnt mean I'm not chill.

Are you lacking chill when you make your own observations?

Blurt

^ Your defensiveness would suggest you're tense.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=458060 time=1654787591 user_id=3266

They really think posts and threads that they dont agree with or like can be labeled spam.  Because they do not understand what spam is. Or what shit posting is.

Oak called Blazors threads spam. When we pointed out all Admin does is shit post and spam...she actually compared it to Blazors posts. As if it's the same.  Blazors posts are saying stuff that engages other people. He is posting information that can be discussed. He has clear points and invites discussion.  Like confederate history and things about the civil war that are not so mainstream known.  That is not spam just because they may not like the topic....and it is not comparable to Admins constant shit posting where his only point is shitting on "teh right". Admin does not interact. He doesnt even make any coherent points. He posts like a bot. You cant even ask him what the hell he is talking about.

Bingo!

I tested this recently, and you are exactly right.

The other day, I made a thread, a serious discussion could be had. She put the "stupid" emoji on it, and didnt even comment. Then Admin made a thread, with an actual stupid meme, no discussion, and she "liked" it, and commented on it.

Bias much?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

To war!!!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fd5cb25421c3be9119b9b234adfef0a7f%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D10496449&f=1&nofb=1">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blurt

When politics enter a politics-free zone....

https://i.postimg.cc/ZRzTHHq5/giphy.gif">
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Blurt post_id=458106 time=1654791107 user_id=1974
When politics enter a politics-free zone....

https://i.postimg.cc/ZRzTHHq5/giphy.gif">

Thanks for reminding me of my own rule lol.

No politics, folks
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=458099 time=1654790407 user_id=2845

Well Flynn has apologized to you over there. Let's end the us vs them stuff, guys

I'll stop discussing the issues there because I know you dont want it here... but I'm not going over there until the owner turns a leaf where his mods are not allowed to panel abuse.

That's my issue. Flynn is just Flynn and I dont expect better....I gave him the benefit of the doubt and that's gone.

He is sorry until next month. Js.  Flynn doing it is expected....BF allowing it and not fixing it while telling me "it will be fair" when he wont make it fair is another thing entirely.  

I never say I'm going to leave a board. So im definately not going back on it.....its the principle.

Dove

Quote from: Blurt post_id=458102 time=1654790525 user_id=1974
^ Your defensiveness would suggest you're tense.

Where am I being defensive?

Blurt

^ Right there. Again.
Aimin\' to misbehave.