Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=507123 time=1689208843 user_id=3374
I thought it was per month

It was per week. KM is a major social media influencer.

Oerdin

If people could go to meltdown and vote to bring the politics sub forum backs (the top pinned thread) I would appreciate it.  This is over at BF.

Biggie Smiles

Serious question.

What's your affinity to that place?

The owner bans and let's his mod panel abuse you for no reason at all while allowing libtards to run amuck and you want to go back intent on trying to provide solid content?

Baffling

Oerdin

I would like to see it as it was.  I haven't bothered to post since BF had his melt down but it was a fun place even if the owner behaved in a bipolar manner.  It would be nice if the Flynn character didn't have a panel but I would settle halfway if politics was returned and the shit stain Flynn was not the mod of it.  CW would probably make a good mod.

Biggie Smiles

There is no possibility for healthy discussions with those rodents

I've seen this replay with these same vermin cockroaches over and over again on multiple forums since 2008

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507173 time=1689259982 user_id=3214

I've seen this replay with these same vermin cockroaches over and over again on multiple forums since 2008

I am noticing that. But, I want at least one left of centre poster to debate with. I wish Garraty was still here. He could defend his political positions.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=507176 time=1689260362 user_id=3390

I am noticing that. But, I want at least one left of centre poster to debate with. I wish Garraty was still here. He could defend his political positions.

Garratty was cool

He's what leftists used to be before they turned into Marxist lemmings

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507178 time=1689260612 user_id=3214

Garratty was cool

Yes, indeed.

Frood

Garratty was cool

He was cool but he leaned more Marxist actually.

So, fun but don't leave your property, wallet, girl, and guns laying around when those types are about.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

^^^^ This X 10,000. However, if they are quarantined, if thats even possible, I do like kicking puppies. Just sayin.

Biggie Smiles

It's amazing how the flat out accuse us of everything they do

it's like they are looking at a mirror whenever they point their fingers... truly amazing

and disturbing as they technically have a say in how we all are governed

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=507192 time=1689271687 user_id=1676

Garratty was cool

He was cool but he leaned more Marxist actually.

So, fun but don't leave your property, wallet, girl, and guns laying around when those types are about.

I remember he said he voted for Bernie Sanders. The guy isn't a total moron though like Apegirl and Hollowgay.

Biggie Smiles

Are they still over there wearing, wailing and gnashing their teeth about this place?

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507223 time=1689284877 user_id=3214
Are they still over there wearing, wailing and gnashing their teeth about this place?

A couple of the CBT ladyboys cannot let go.

Blazor

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=507023 time=1689168498 user_id=3305
Last I saw the failing pile of garbage and tPoTF were crying about stuff that gets poasted here.   They are worried we will attack their board in the intermediate future.

They like them idiots in Seattle who took over the CHOP Zone or whatever the fuck it was called. They infiltrated, set up walls, shit in the street, and claimed it as their own. But we know how that worked out for them..... now there is no CHOP Zone.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.