Replies: 8524
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:43:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Wait. The pigs and parasites are whining about me on 6 threads and 3 forums now?

Lmaooooooo.  The butthurt is real

Aylana

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=507989 time=1689595401 user_id=1582
whats an orbiter? and also - as a friendly gesture, i'd like to tell you that you folks are on a slippery slope.... you seem to be focused on being a forum that is only capable of "discussing other forums".... and in between rounds of "discussing other forums", you discuss "other forums discussing you".... that has very limited appeal and an even more limited shelf life.... more or less, its a recipe for disaster.... i like yall. i do.... BUT i know that yall aren't exactly fond of me.... i'm okay with that.... AND i still think that a word of caution from someone outside of your bubble is needed at this point....

I do recall when SG spent all day talking about Flame Truth and reposting its content there...thusly the only content was talking about what was going on at Flame Truth, history always repeats itself in the so called community, It's like two gossip gangs who run competing hair saloons...they spend all their time talking about people on other forums and what is being said and not doing anyone's hair so they start to loss business.

Dove

Froods chops are killing me  ac_lmfao
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

I took a look. Orbiter for Christ sake. What a pathetic frickin bum the deadbeat dad is.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508017 time=1689604666 user_id=3214
Wait. The pigs and parasites are whining about me on 6 threads and 3 forums now?

Yep, they are very full of projection.  Same as it ever was.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508125 time=1689628499 user_id=3374
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508017 time=1689604666 user_id=3214

I've been trying exposing their hypocrisy for years now. Everything they look down on others for is nothing but a line by line representation of themselves

Take the following example. Fat lily says we're filled with hate and then goes on to say that a maniac killing innocent children in Wisconsin was karma for something they had nothing to do with. But they were white so it's ok

Low life vermin scum. The lot of them

deadskinmask

Quote from: Aylana post_id=508020 time=1689609568 user_id=3385
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=507989 time=1689595401 user_id=1582
whats an orbiter? and also - as a friendly gesture, i'd like to tell you that you folks are on a slippery slope.... you seem to be focused on being a forum that is only capable of "discussing other forums".... and in between rounds of "discussing other forums", you discuss "other forums discussing you".... that has very limited appeal and an even more limited shelf life.... more or less, its a recipe for disaster.... i like yall. i do.... BUT i know that yall aren't exactly fond of me.... i'm okay with that.... AND i still think that a word of caution from someone outside of your bubble is needed at this point....

I do recall when SG spent all day talking about Flame Truth and reposting its content there...thusly the only content was talking about what was going on at Flame Truth, history always repeats itself in the so called community, It's like two gossip gangs who run competing hair saloons...they spend all their time talking about people on other forums and what is being said and not doing anyone's hair so they start to loss business.

i agree.... its certainly a bad business model.... in order to join a conversation here, i need to know who ppl are over there.... thats just too many moving parts.... i'd be better off just posting there and telling those ppl exactly how i felt.... thats okay though.... i guess it keeps the kids off the street.... :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=508135 time=1689632418 user_id=1582
Quote from: Aylana post_id=508020 time=1689609568 user_id=3385

i agree.... its certainly a bad business model.... in order to join a conversation here, i need to know who ppl are over there.... thats just too many moving parts.... i'd be better off just posting there and telling those ppl exactly how i felt.... thats okay though.... i guess it keeps the kids off the street.... :laugh:

Well to be fair you are in the "forum gossip thread"

deadskinmask

Quote from: Dove post_id=508156 time=1689645014 user_id=3266
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=508135 time=1689632418 user_id=1582

sweetheart.... look around you.... every thred here becomes the "forum gossip thred"....

Dove

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=508159 time=1689645645 user_id=1582

sweetheart.... look around you.... every thred here becomes the "forum gossip thred"....

Well.....that's true lol

Shen Li

You whites luv your gossip.

Blazor

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508126 time=1689629799 user_id=3214
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508125 time=1689628499 user_id=3374

I've been trying exposing their hypocrisy for years now. Everything they look down on others for is nothing but a line by line representation of themselves

Take the following example. Fat lily says we're filled with hate and then goes on to say that a maniac killing innocent children in Wisconsin was karma for something they had nothing to do with. But they were white so it's ok

Low life vermin scum. The lot of them

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=568,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/143/097/154/original/10370bbf8cdc0c96.png">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508176 time=1689651268 user_id=3389

You whites luv your gossip.

One group's gossip is another group's barbecued cat I suppose....  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=508008 time=1689600137 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507992 time=1689595688 user_id=3409

Words of Wisdom, though a few have been stuck in the Us & Them mode for over a decade at this point. Ask Ceedub the next time you see her what happened when she attempted to remain a breed apart from such drama.

oh.... well.... i don't think i'm here enough to ever be caught up in the madness.... i got my fill of BF the first time.... as far as a format, its a great forum (or was).... but it definitely has stability issues from spontaneous closure to arbitrary bans.... its like trying to play jinga on a three-legged card table.... i'll take a hard pass on that.... :laugh:

Yeah, I've seen more than my fair share of it through the years, but what do you do when letting it run its course only guarantees its continuance? Hang about on the offchance people find something more edifying to occupy their time with? Lead by example and do so yourself?

Like yourself, I had my fill of BF long before any of the current crop had reason to get invested in it. I'm sure if it gets too onerous to deal with that I have other options that won't impinge on the party du jour and that's okay I reckon.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

We should probably show him how it was done back in the day.. but meh... unless it's for our personal gratification, a match just seems pointless. That may change in time depending on DKG's new and so far stellar ownership... but you know that I know that you now, we could start a large poll asking for 3 ridiculous parameters for each of us to use solely and only in hanging shit shingles on each other for hilarity and shocked awe.

Rosebud CFA

- hiya, Tex!
Blahhhhhh...