Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=508454 time=1689777045 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508446 time=1689775815 user_id=3214
wait.. are the Olympic blimpy twins trying to float the idea that I'm fat?

LMAO

Well I guess That completely invalidates Peach's decade old troll that I am "Roido".. a name he coined after seeing a photo of me in a gym locker room ripped to shreds

She never called you fat til you put her on blast. That speaks volumes.

And I didn't put her phony ass on blast until she decided to turn on me because I held fast to my committment to remain neutral in her beef with Dove.

She needed backup and I refused to provide it

Dove

Bahahahaha Biggie she really wanted to show me she could make you turn on me. She thinks she knew you first, longer and better than I do....which is wrong but she's delusional

Really fucking pissed her off when she failed on that one. What a losing endeavor.

She's probably the only person around stupid and arrogant enough to think she could get you and I fighting and turning on eachother on a forum.

Ain't ever gonna happen. She deserves all the shit she gets.

She had been telling me a long time ago that you "changed" and got "darker and angrier"....i was like....LOL gtfo. She just doesn't know you nearly as well as she thinks and was seeing some reality popping her fantasy bubble is all. I tried explaining that but yeah yanno....what would I know about Biggie? Lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=508457 time=1689777581 user_id=3266
Bahahahaha Biggie she really wanted to show me she could make you turn on me. She thinks she knew you first, longer and better than I do....which is wrong but she's delusional

Really fucking pissed her off when she failed on that one. What a losing endeavor.

She's probably the only person around stupid and arrogant enough to think she could get you and I fighting and turning on eachother on a forum.

She had been telling me a long time ago that you "changed" and got "darker and angrier"....i was like....LOL gtfo.

You gotta love it when these pigs call other people dark and angry

how angry and dark to you have to be to say that innocent children being murdered is "karma" for an event they had absolutely nothing to do with?

that's
angry and dark.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508458 time=1689777783 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=508457 time=1689777581 user_id=3266

She had been telling me a long time ago that you "changed" and got "darker and angrier"....i was like....LOL gtfo.

how angry and dark to you have to be to say that innocent children being murdered is "karma" for an event they had absolutely nothing to do with?

that's
angry and dark.

I'm saying.

I don't ever see "dark and angry" in your posts. But then...I know you so it's very fucking hard for me to read shit like "admin sure does suck a lot of cock tho" and see anger  :laugh3:  

I've seen you pissed off. That isnt it lol. If she ever actually saw you legit mad she would shit herself. Also she'd have to be invited into your real life like she's been dying to be for adecade now.

Erica Mena

She tried telling me that Dovey was upset cuz she thought I was trying to get at you. Meanwhile it was her all along.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=508459 time=1689777956 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508458 time=1689777783 user_id=3214

that's
angry and dark.

I'm saying.

I don't ever see "dark and angry" in your posts. But then...I know you so it's very fucking hard for me to read shit like "admin sure does suck a lot of cock tho" and see anger  :laugh3:  

I've seen you pissed off. That isnt it lol. If she ever actually saw you legit mad she would shit herself. Also she'd have to be invited into your real life like she's been dying to be for adecade now.

admin sucks cock is a response which is directly proportionate to his value as a target. Like sewage major he's a low level spammer and gets low level spam in return for his mind numbingly lame offerings

of course, the libtards are too stupid to see that for themselves and walk right into a trap when they cry about it.. considering they are the ones famous for telling people with dissimilar views they should ignore off topic and spammy type posts in their threads when authored by a fellow libtard

admin sucks cock was pure genius in more ways that one but you'd need an IQ above 100 to see that

Oerdin

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508441 time=1689775062 user_id=3214
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508440 time=1689774874 user_id=3374

That is some of the dumbest shit I ever heard.

Do you know farmer?

He was the forum owner of a now defunct board named CosmicOutpost

He tormented Lily relentlessly and all the while that was happening MooDOck was busy behind the scenes begging for his cock. When he turned her down she jumped in her car to drive over 500 miles to beg High Flyin Brian for some cock. Paid for the motel 6 stay too

#the desperation is real

I don't even know the fucker but I kicked puffer's front teeth in and then he kept accusing me of being that guy. I guess he has a long list of perceived enemies and he just projects on to that.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508466 time=1689778361 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=508459 time=1689777956 user_id=3266

I'm saying.

admin sucks cock is a response which is directly proportionate to his value as a target. Like sewage major he's a low level spammer and gets low level spam in return for his mind numbingly lame offerings

of course, the libtards are too stupid to see that for themselves and walk right into a trap when they cry about it.. considering they are the ones famous for telling people with dissimilar views they should ignore off topic and spammy type posts in their threads when authored by a fellow libtard

admin sucks cock was pure genius in more ways that one but you'd need an IQ above 100 to see that

I know that. I think they know that too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508467 time=1689778522 user_id=3374
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508441 time=1689775062 user_id=3214

Do you know farmer?

He was the forum owner of a now defunct board named CosmicOutpost

He tormented Lily relentlessly and all the while that was happening MooDOck was busy behind the scenes begging for his cock. When he turned her down she jumped in her car to drive over 500 miles to beg High Flyin Brian for some cock. Paid for the motel 6 stay too

#the desperation is real

I don't even know the fucker but I kicked puffer's front teeth in and then he kept accusing me of being that guy. I guess he has a long list of perceived enemies and he just projects on to that.

what you have to understand here is that Poofer is actually trolling THEM with shit like that.

He raises their blood pressure and paranoia all in one fell swoop. All the while making Moodock believe he things her Milk IV bags are hot.

Like I said, I was on the phone with he and Dove one time and he expressed what he really thought of her looks

and it wasn't long after that when she did a Lexus Nexus search on his real life as form of retaliation

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=508461 time=1689778100 user_id=2845
She tried telling me that Dovey was upset cuz she thought I was trying to get at you. Meanwhile it was her all along.

Yeah she used to tell me that you were going after Big and thusly hated all women who were close to him.  

Which was fucking stupid. You never hated me at all but Murd really thought she was tighter with him than i was lol.

Like bitch...you are in his DMs. I'm on his account at 2am reading them. We are not the same  :roll:

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508470 time=1689778705 user_id=3214
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508467 time=1689778522 user_id=3374

what you have to understand here is that Poofer is actually trolling THEM with shit like that.

He raises their blood pressure and paranoia all in one fell swoop. All the while making Moodock believe he things her Milk IV bags are hot.

Like I said, I was on the phone with he and Dove one time and he expressed what he really thought of her looks

and it wasn't long after that when she did a Lexus Nexus search on his real life as form of retaliation

I know for fact if I managed to convince him I wanted him and that we would truly be togther this time and all that....he would ditch her FAST.  He would be publicly starting threads saying whatever I wanted him to say.

I have zero doubt about that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=508471 time=1689778940 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=508461 time=1689778100 user_id=2845

Yeah she used to tell me that you were going after Big and thusly hated all women who were close to him.  

Which was fucking stupid. You never hated me at all but Murd really thought she was tighter with him than i was lol.

Like bitch...you are in his DMs. I'm on his account at 2am reading them. We are not the same  :roll:

Don't get me wrong.. moodock and I were cool. I wont deny that

but then out of nowhere she goes from racist white supremacist to all out libtard freedumb fighter and expects me to follow suit. And when I didn't ? Boom, she turns

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508475 time=1689779263 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=508471 time=1689778940 user_id=3266

but then out of nowhere she goes from racist white supremacist to all out libtard freedumb fighter and expects me to follow suit. And when I didn't ? Boom, she turns

I know you were cool. I'm talking about how she went on and on about how you guys were not JUST "cool" but comically connected and she could feel you thinking of her LOL

All that wacky ass shit would say and the personal shit about you she would blast in her Murd way in order to publicly assert herself as if you and her were a real life couple or soul mates or whatever.  

Flea and I both told you what she saying but you thought it was girl drama LOL

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=508481 time=1689779559 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508475 time=1689779263 user_id=3214

I know you were cool. I'm talking about how she went on and on about how you guys were not JUST "cool" but comically connected and she could feel you thinking of her LOL

All that wacky ass shit would say and the personal shit about you she would blast in her Murd way in order to publicly assert herself as if you and her were a real life couple or soul mates or whatever.  

She used to say some wild off the wall shit about how she was connected with plant life and the universe energy.

I nodded politely and changed the subject whenever I could.. like bitch, go watch Avatar again or something

drugs and alcohol do that kinda shit to the human mind

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508484 time=1689779728 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=508481 time=1689779559 user_id=3266

She used to say some wild off the wall shit about how she was connected with plant life and the universe energy.

I nodded politely and changed the subject whenever I could.. like bitch, go watch Avatar again or something

drugs and alcohol do that kinda shit to the human mind

She would yammering on the phone with me about the Cosmic connection you and her enjoyed and how specail it was.

Fast forward a few years and she admitted to me over the phone that when she met you....you were "difficult to connect with".   I got to say "Oh well maybe. I had no issues connecting with him at all. You guys are very different people"

It wasn't YOU she was obsessed with. It was a fantasy she attached to you.  That's creepy when someone does that. Attaches a whole fake person to you and obsesses over it. She was condescending when she would discuss shit going on with you as well. Like she was gonna be your savoir or some shit. I'd he thinking....good luck with that tubbo. He is way more "alpha" than you lol.