Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: Herman on September 03, 2023, 05:04:23 AMYou fuck off old man. I could break you in half by yelling at you.

Caskur said you were a screamer.

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: Frood on September 03, 2023, 05:26:22 AMYou meant the world regularly chafes your blue oyster?  :dontknow:

Nope. Learn to read. Slowly.

Erica Mena

This fucker is gonna out live all of us
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: The Wise and Powerful on September 03, 2023, 09:00:01 AMNope. Learn to read. Slowly.

I can't.

Your grade school shut down in 1949...  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: Frood on September 03, 2023, 09:52:19 AMI can't.

Your grade school shut down in 1949...  :pardon:

Why would you go to my grade school if you wanna learn how to read.

My school is still open, but it's now 80% minority, so you should fit right in.

Frood

Quote from: The Wise and Powerful on September 03, 2023, 10:33:54 AMWhy would you go to my grade school if you wanna learn how to read.

My school is still open, but it's now 80% minority, so you should fit right in.

Learn to read s-l-o-w-l-y...

Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlyyyyyy... 

:laughinatu:
Blahhhhhh...

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: Frood on September 04, 2023, 03:16:49 AMLearn to read s-l-o-w-l-y...

Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlyyyyyy... 

You didn't answer my question.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Aylana

On another forum, someone asked what makes your nether regions all excited...and Gary said he looked at some Margot Robbie nudes, then checked his pants, and confirmed his penis was still functional.

I was also told that fatty fapper Alticus has over ten alts spread across two of the so called community forums...and he also talks to himself in the shoutbox by logging on his alts using multiple laptops.

Biggie Smiles

I hear AIDSmin is sucking cock for labor day

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2023, 02:36:39 PMI hear AIDSmin is sucking cock for labor day
I am shocked said nobody ever.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Aylana on September 04, 2023, 02:11:47 PMOn another forum, someone asked what makes your nether regions all excited...and Gary said he looked at some Margot Robbie nudes, then checked his pants, and confirmed his penis was still functional.

I was also told that fatty fapper Alticus has over ten alts spread across two of the so called community forums...and he also talks to himself in the shoutbox by logging on his alts using multiple laptops.

Who's Gary?  Why do you assume everyone knows who your imaginary playmates are?

Garraty_47

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 04, 2023, 03:47:55 PMWho's Gary?  Why do you assume everyone knows who your imaginary playmates are?

I think s/he intended to type Blurt since that's who said Margot Robbie made his pants not fit right or something to that effect. Even when there's almost no gossip to drag back and forth between forums leave it to Aylana to fuck that little bit up anyway. lulz
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

VF is back online. Edward took the rope off that was around his neck.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Fat Oak hates cw now.... lulz

Well, probably not just now. Fat Oak is a hateful stupid tubby butterball cunt anyway. It's only ever a mere matter of time...  :crampe:

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...