Replies: 8455
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:32:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 60 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: RAVEN on September 16, 2023, 02:30:07 AMI can tell you this RIGHT FUCKING NOW...  If he posts any of my personal info, I'll make it my goddamn FUCKING MISSION to bring that mother fucking site DOWN! Test me.. 

Did he not treat you well when you were a regular member there?

He always treated the ladies well I thought.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 02:34:37 AMReally, I thought she was from the Philippines. I know she lives in Canada.

What is she then?
She is half Greek and half some other European Canadian ethnicities.

Herman

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 02:38:07 AMDid he not treat you well when you were a regular member there?

He always treated the ladies well I thought.
Did you see what that peice of shit said about Flea;s kid? If he said that in person and I was within earshot, I would have punched him out on the spot. Actually, Flea could do it herself. He is a wimp.

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on September 16, 2023, 02:30:07 AMI can tell you this RIGHT FUCKING NOW...  If he posts any of my personal info, I'll make it my goddamn FUCKING MISSION to bring that mother fucking site DOWN! Test me..   
He is scum. He will do that.

caskur

If he posts PI it isn't illegal in the USA... it is in Australia.

You won't be able to do anything.

You have to bluff your way through it and you have already blown your chances.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on September 16, 2023, 02:39:13 AMShe is half Greek and half some other European Canadian ethnicities.

nah... she is from the Philippines. Greeks aren't as Catholic as she is but I will ask her myself later.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 02:46:58 AMnah... she is from the Philippines. Greeks aren't as Catholic as she is but I will ask her myself later.
No, she is not South East Asiam. She is pure European descent. I guarantee it. I have seen pictures of Berry too.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 02:44:03 AMIf he posts PI it isn't illegal in the USA... it is in Australia.

You won't be able to do anything.

You have to bluff your way through it and you have already blown your chances.

What the fuck isn't illegal in unfree Australia?

Oh wait!  Anything that isn't compulsory, right?

:s_laugh:

Just fucking with you, Cas!

I think BF is just trying to gin up traffic ... then again, he might just have a giant boner for Raven and actually thinks posting her PM with make her come back.  It's a weird and interesting development.

Is it warming up there yet?
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

Berry is part Greek.

I've seen pictures of her at the beach.

Sasquatch in a bikini.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on September 16, 2023, 02:58:09 AMYes.  I actually considered him a friend in a way..  I've PM'd him often to shoot the shit over the years. I was on his side early on about all the spamming in every thread and him trying to clean up his site.    His problem is and always has been that he likes to "play" with people OR pit people against each other for content. He also lets his mods take the blame/fall for his actions/decisions... He is a weak dick.   I'm seriously so done with him and that site...   I've lost all trust over the years and there is nothing that makes me want to go back there.. EVER.   

Too bad you had to learn the hard way what a slime bucket he is.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

Agree Agree x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Reggie Essent

:popcorn:   I have to go crash after my popcorn and beer is gone.   :popcorn:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 16, 2023, 03:04:12 AM:popcorn:   I have to go crash after my popcorn and beer is gone.   :popcorn:
I should do the same. I got another long day of haying tomorrow. I mean in about six hours.

Frood

I should tidy up... wife and daughter are driving up for a week stay. Haven't seen them for months.
Blahhhhhh...