Replies: 9984
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:30:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sloan and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Dove on September 26, 2023, 02:05:41 AMI'm not trying to get all serious and break the internet again, Cas.

I just want peace and shits n gigglez

He prys into private lives, I am just warning people.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on September 26, 2023, 01:22:03 AMDon't put your trust in con men

He is a con man.

He may be your boogie man but he's definitely not a con man.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on September 26, 2023, 02:12:52 AMHe may be your boogie man but he's definitely not a con man.
I am certainly her boogie man, that I do not deny.  :yeahhh:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

She thinks she knows who you are, and better versed than the people who actually know you.

It's a Caskur Conundrum of sorts...

Once she gets something in her head, it's full blinders onward.

:dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on September 26, 2023, 06:22:05 AMShe thinks she knows who you are, and better versed than the people who actually know you.

Oh yeah, I know. Right now she's reverting to type, gearing up for allegations of panel abuse.

Like I'd need to... she makes enough of an ass of herself without my help.  :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 26, 2023, 09:20:05 AMI am thinking he changed it... check the logs please Garrity.

Isn't this the sort of trick Oak was recently attracting opprobrium for?

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Frood on September 26, 2023, 06:22:05 AMShe thinks she knows who you are, and better versed than the people who actually know you.

He showed himself to me many times..

I might hang out at another group for awhile... I have been doing some shoots... I am a bit busy.

See you there.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on September 26, 2023, 09:44:32 AMHe showed himself to me many times..
I would like to state for the public record, I have not... nor will I ever... expose myself to Caskur.

I'd expose Molly Meldrum to her though, if only so she could check the bite marks on his schlong and compare them to Johnny Farnham's dental records. :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

My boyfriend does not prefer I fight with people on the internet.

Yes he has known I hang on these venues. I used to try to get him join. He had known for about 15 years that I'm an internet prick. He used to pick on my "internet shenanigans".

But now I'm his girlfriend, his attitude about this has changed. He says i shouldn't want to be like that and that it's directly related to how happy or unhappy I am in my life.  He is more invested in my mental health than any other guy I've dated. Probably those 30 years of friendship. 

And I don't need him thinking he doesn't make me happy so.....peace and shits n giggles.

He sure the fuck doesn't want me engaging that Poofer mess.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Dove, these forums have no affect on my happiness either way. But, I use this medium to discuss or debate. When it is used like social media is when I have observed frustration levels rise.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove on September 26, 2023, 11:21:36 AMMy boyfriend does not prefer I fight with people on the internet.

I dare him to come here and say that to my face.

Just kidding, and he does *potentially* have a point.
Fighting on the interwurb is definitely a good way to vent existing frustrations or discontent but that's not the *only* reason to do it. For that fact alone I have doubts about it being an accurate barometer of real-life contentment. Not consistently, anyway.

/shrug
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

When you're truly content in life, the urge to fight is almost non existent. Unless you get really bored like me
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 26, 2023, 12:14:58 PMWhen you're truly content in life, the urge to fight is almost non existent. Unless you get really bored like me
I think we need to keep in mind that not much on here affects our lives. Unless of course lunatics like Edward contact employers.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 26, 2023, 12:14:58 PMWhen you're truly content in life, the urge to fight is almost non existent. Unless you get really bored like me
same here

or when you're on the pc waiting for another task to complete for other purposes

this is a passtime for us. It is whole life for others.

Truly sad.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 26, 2023, 12:37:17 PMsame here

or when you're on the pc waiting for another task to complete for other purposes

this is a passtime for us. It is whole life for others.

Truly sad.
It does not have to be that way for them. They can change that. Dove and Flea have.
Winner Winner x 1 View List