Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on October 01, 2023, 09:09:13 AMIts not just ukes, its europeans in general.

What are the traumatizing experiences you have had?

A drilling accident?

Whos head was cut off?

I saw a driller I used to blow rails with crushed. I was shot at by Muslim insurgents in Nigeria. The fella beside me in the truck was not so lucky. Twice IED's went off. More folks I liked were killed. I witnessed beheadings, folks missing hands, torture, gang rapes of young boys.

Are these enough for ya? Do you get the drift. I can go on, but I don't fucking want to.
Love Love x 1 View List

Oerdin

Fat Lily always has to be fighting with someone.  Always.  Now she is making cryptic threats to CW.

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/i-am-going-to-render-your-presence-completely-useless.14208/

The couch that dumb bitch sleeps on must be lumpy or something because she has been waking up angry for years.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Cliffnotes

Some of us will not bother doing what it takes to breach the protective curtains over there as it is likely the same old same old we've literally seen play out a thousand times before
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on October 01, 2023, 10:56:16 PMFat Lily always has to be fighting with someone.  Always.  Now she is making cryptic threats to CW.

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/i-am-going-to-render-your-presence-completely-useless.14208/

The couch that dumb bitch sleeps on must be lumpy or something because she has been waking up angry for years.
I cannot read the link as I do have a handle there. But, the remaining members there are always fighting among themselves. That is not a good look.

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 01, 2023, 11:21:04 PMCliffnotes

Some of us will not bother doing what it takes to breach the protective curtains over there as it is likely the same old same old we've literally seen play out a thousand times before

"Just wait and see...  You know who you are!" She is going to get someone who she refuses to name.  We later find out CW is the target of her latest meltdown for not being nice enough to her.   Same old stupid shit.

Frood

Fat Oak is dumb as all dog shit.

I feel bad for her kids being born with that DNA.... even if her ex hubby was a rocket scientist.

She should have been sterilised by health authorities when she was a 8 year old bloated kickball...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

I wonder who Alticus really is because Alticus is running through all my posts and posting a clown emoji.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on October 02, 2023, 09:34:46 AMI wonder who Alticus really is because Alticus is running through all my posts and posting a clown emoji.

He is a brown nosing immature jackass.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on October 02, 2023, 09:37:51 AMHe is a brown nosing immature jackass.

He isn't all there in the head that's for sure.. But you see at SG LILY went through every post I wrote and neg repped them. That was some truly immature actions right there. I WONDER if it is Lily herself or Lilys SIL or boyfriend?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur on October 02, 2023, 09:45:38 AMHe isn't all there in the head that's for sure.. But you see at SG LILY went through every post I wrote and neg repped them. That was some truly immature actions right there. I WONDER if it is Lily herself or Lilys SIL or boyfriend?

Off topic but I just pm'd you
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: caskur on October 02, 2023, 09:45:38 AMHe isn't all there in the head that's for sure.. But you see at SG LILY went through every post I wrote and neg repped them. That was some truly immature actions right there. I WONDER if it is Lily herself or Lilys SIL or boyfriend?

I didn't see it. I don't often look at BF. A lot of it is not visible to guests anyway.

Frood

Oink oink!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: Herman on October 01, 2023, 08:35:28 PMI saw a driller I used to blow rails with crushed. I was shot at by Muslim insurgents in Nigeria. The fella beside me in the truck was not so lucky. Twice IED's went off. More folks I liked were killed. I witnessed beheadings, folks missing hands, torture, gang rapes of young boys.

Are these enough for ya? Do you get the drift. I can go on, but I don't fucking want to.

Why were they beheaded?

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on October 02, 2023, 12:37:59 PMWhy were they beheaded?

It is in Muslim countries for Christ sake.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Odinson

Quote from: Herman on October 02, 2023, 01:43:01 PMIt is in Muslim countries for Christ sake.

Did the beheadees commit a crime?