Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Let me know if Dove gets in so I can go witness the meltdown.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Lmao.  The Hostile Hippo and the Ditz with Chin tits are gonna lose their little minds when Dove shows up  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

So when they blocked me, I would try to log in and get redirected to a imgur photo. Now there is no imgur photo so thr screen says 404

I still get redirected when I try to go to the page and no one over there knows or can fix it. So they fucked it all up.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Herman

Quote from: James Bond on March 15, 2024, 06:56:11 PMAnd a request to return to BF by Dove has Lily, Admin, and Murdy huddling together for safety.
That frickin Apegirl is the biggest pussy on these forums.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 07:52:38 PMLet me know if Dove gets in so I can go witness the meltdown.
Take screenshots and post them.

Herman

Quote from: Dove on March 15, 2024, 09:06:21 PMSo when they blocked me, I would try to log in and get redirected to a imgur photo. Now there is no imgur photo so thr screen says 404

I still get redirected when I try to go to the page and no one over there knows or can fix it. So they fucked it all up.
The three ladies at Butthurt Fagtory are scared of you.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Did the owner of BF block Dove because of tears from the white whale and her whining wingmen?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on March 15, 2024, 11:55:13 PMDid the owner of BF block Dove because of tears from the white whale ahd her whining wingmen?

That dumb faggit blocks anyone who doesnt shove their nose up his gay ass. I've never seen such an insecure and paranoid board owner in my life!

Frood

I believe me and Biggie are lifelong blocked by BF...

The delicate lil snowflake...  :pardon:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Well I can't get in because someone has it so I get redirected to imgur.

And it isn't gonna get fixed apparently.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

Quote from: Dove on March 16, 2024, 09:40:49 AMWell I can't get in because someone has it so I get redirected to imgur.

I just skimed through this. This is laughable.

In my opinion, you are are not missing anything. You have to be careful what you post there or someone will complain and then the panel abuse starts.

Realgrimm wanted us to join. I would only join that forum if he was the owner and the current owner walked away permanently.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 16, 2024, 12:30:15 AMThat dumb faggit blocks anyone who doesnt shove their nose up his gay ass. I've never seen such an insecure and paranoid board owner in my life!
With the possible exception of the owner of CBT, I agree.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on March 16, 2024, 09:40:49 AMWell I can't get in because someone has it so I get redirected to imgur.

The hostile hippo and weeping whale must have spent the last two days up in the owners inbox

they need to have their safe space to cry about us here  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 16, 2024, 10:03:42 AMThe hostile hippo and weeping whale must have spent the last two days up in the owners inbox

they need to have their safe space to cry about us here  :crampe:
That is pitiful. And the owner is stupid for accommodating a request that goes against his own interests.

The idea of this medium is to discuss topics anonymously. It is not an exclusive private space for your friends and allies.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 16, 2024, 10:06:57 AMThat is pitiful. And the owner is stupid for accommodating a request that goes against his own interests.

The idea of this medium is to discuss topics of interest anonymously. It is not an exclusive private space for your friends and allies.
It's the same story that has been playing itself out for nearly two decades now

The pig on two feet makes demands of the board owner and threatens to leave the internet forever again if they don't comply

the sheer volume and velocity of increasingly desperate emails is enough to make any board owner want to chuck their own site  in whatever direction which makes the screeching stop