Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 38 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 17, 2024, 10:17:23 AMyou are.

Dove was too -- for quite some time

I realized long ago you cannot debate or have healthy discussions with these cockroaches -- the particular blend of stupidity and arrogance which makes them gravitate towards the left in the first place will never allow for that.

It's in their DNA to be this way.
Dove still tries though. At least she did until recently.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 17, 2024, 10:22:35 AMThat was Lotusbud right out of the gate. I am just a dumb gook. It would be beneath her to talk to someone of my ilk. :s_laugh:
Notice how race is everything with them?

But conservatives are the racists

Brent

Quote from: Dove on March 17, 2024, 01:42:13 AMI know lol. Nor does the other one.

They are whining about toxic hatred while shamelessly spewing toxic hatred.
That is irony for you.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: DKG on March 17, 2024, 10:22:35 AMThat was Lotusbud right out of the gate. I am just a dumb gook. It would be beneath her to talk to someone of my ilk. :s_laugh:
That is funny. I mean the blatant hypocrisy. Progs are full of shit.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 17, 2024, 08:52:26 AMThey are not smart enough to understand the irony in that

I know. My observation was immediately gaslit by Oak who tried to turn into ME complaining about hatred LoL.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Dove on March 17, 2024, 01:27:42 PMI know. My observation was immediately gaslit by Oak who tried to turn into ME complaining about hatred LoL.

Imagine what bf's inbox looks like today...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on March 17, 2024, 01:44:01 PMImagine what bf's inbox looks like today...

Imagine what it would look like if he let Dove log in?  :crampe:

that Hostile Hate HIppo would bury his inbox in a fucking avalanche of hate fueled rants

Odinson

Murdoch is a pretty average American woman.

The amount of past sexual partners reaches the stars.

Biggie Smiles

Frood

I wouldn't fuck Moonfaced Murdcow with Flynn's Mumbai slumdog sausage roll (on a stiiick )....
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

She is one hypocritical stunned cunt.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on March 17, 2024, 11:03:56 PMShe is one hypocritical stunned cunt.
She is as ignorant of issues as Admin and Holliday.

Brent

Quote from: deport_liberals on March 17, 2024, 01:44:01 PMImagine what bf's inbox looks like today...
Ya, I could imnagine the whining rhino is complaining via pm's.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

James Bond

The crew attacks Dove's skanky lifestyle. Dove posts long responses that nobody reads.

Frood

Dove's lifestyle was cleaned up quite awhile ago. Why does that bother them?

Wouldn't evolving be a good thing? Or is it because she's into Christianity and Marxists hate religion.
Blahhhhhh...