Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 42 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on March 18, 2024, 10:03:20 PMDove's lifestyle was cleaned up quite awhile ago. Why does that bother them?

Wouldn't evolving be a good thing? Or is it because she's into Christianity and Marxists hate religion.
Dove is beautiful and she's smart and that makes miserable fat hippos like Oak and Moodock very upset
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 10:15:16 PMDove is beautiful and she's hot and that makes miserable fat hippos like Oak and Moodock very upset

I get Dove. Michiganders, especially ones that roll or eventually rolled in rural settings have a zany take on life choices and amusements...

I'm basically a male version of Dove... and my family still mostly lives in Michigan.

Dove knows where.
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

Dove is definitely being magnanimous in not making fun of tPoTF's retarded grandson.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Stop flaming kids. That shit is sick
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Frood on March 18, 2024, 10:03:20 PMDove's lifestyle was cleaned up quite awhile ago. Why does that bother them?

Wouldn't evolving be a good thing? Or is it because she's into Christianity and Marxists hate religion.
I bet they do not even know why they are pissed off with Dove. Except for Murdock. She is jealous that Biggie says Dove was a better lay.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Odinson

Upkeeping a welfare-state is pretty expensive when a stickhorse riding course for kids costs 100k euros.

Rather than raising taxes, we should hunt down the numerous entities who have embezzled taxpayers money for decades.

There is no oversight.

Odinson

And of course senior-care is expensive when you charge 50 euros for a toilet paper roll change.

I swear these guys are lawyers...
They too like charging customers completely arbitrary high numbers.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on March 21, 2024, 02:36:29 PMUpkeeping a welfare-state is pretty expensive when a stickhorse riding course for kids costs 100k euros.

Rather than raising taxes, we should hunt down the numerous entities who have embezzled taxpayers money for decades.

There is no oversight.
Interesting, but more details please.

Odinson

Quote from: DKG on March 22, 2024, 10:46:10 AMInteresting, but more details please.

Paying wayy above the market price because the service provider is a friend of yours.

Privatizing formerly public sector companies and then not seeing that they get things done.
Finland has 3rd world level roads.

Government subsidies going to investor dividends.

An expert recently stated that we should be getting more for the amount of money we are spending...
We get 100k euro stickhorses instead.

We pay a lot of taxes already... And the salaries aint very competitive internationally unless you are a CEO.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on March 22, 2024, 04:04:10 PMPaying wayy above the market price because the service provider is a friend of yours.

Privatizing formerly public sector companies and then not seeing that they get things done.

An expert recently stated that we should be getting more for the amount of money we are spending...

We pay a lot of taxes already... And the salaries aint very competitive internationally unless you are a CEO.

Privitization has been successful in Canada. CN Rail for example. It has actually reduced waste, corruption, and improved service.

Crony capitalism on the other hand, is rotten to it's core. It is especially pervasive in the so called green energy sector.

Brent

Quote from: Odinson on March 22, 2024, 04:04:10 PMPaying wayy above the market price because the service provider is a friend of yours.

Canada has third world roads too and they are getting worse.

James Bond

Dove keeps talking about the man she dumped her husband for.
Holliday is back pissed off and still stupid.
Lily likes Holliday because he hates Dove.
Marvin keeps bringing up Dove cheating on her husband with poofer.

Different week, but same bitching.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

James Bond

Quote from: Frood on March 16, 2024, 10:30:31 PMPlease pass this message onto Oak:

"OINK! OINK!"   :thumbup2:
She knows.

DKG

Quote from: James Bond on March 23, 2024, 11:21:51 PMDove keeps talking about the man she dumped her husband for.
Holliday is back pissed off and still stupid.
Lily likes Holliday because he hates Dove.
Narvin keeps bringing up Dove cheating on her husband with poofer.

Different week, but same bitching.
Seamoron didn't post ask Herman or call me the Blue Korean? Did he finally learn a few new words?

Odinson

Quote from: Dove on March 17, 2024, 01:27:42 PMI know. My observation was immediately gaslit by Oak who tried to turn into ME complaining about hatred LoL.

Dove.

Whats a Schrödingers feminist?