Replies: 7049
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena (+ 1 Hidden) and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

Quote from: James Bond on March 30, 2024, 07:57:37 PMcw is still a spineless apple polisher. She is threatening to post revealing pictures of Countess.
Murdy says she is prettier than Countess because she is getting attention from Seamajor.
Joe is cheating on Thiel with TheProwler.
Lily hasn't taken back her claim Seamjaor is stupid, and Seamajor has some guy he calls the Blue Korean living in his head.

Cw's nudes are more revealing. She should stfu
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 30, 2024, 08:27:03 PMCw's nudes are more revealing. She should stfu
I told you from day one cw was a lowlife piece of shit

I never liked her

Herman

Quote from: James Bond on March 30, 2024, 07:57:37 PMcw is still a spineless apple polisher. She is threatening to post revealing pictures of Countess.
Murdy says she is prettier than Countess because she is getting attention from Seamajor.
Joe is cheating on Thiel with TheProwler.
Lily hasn't taken back her claim Seamjaor is stupid, and Seamajor has some guy he calls the Blue Korean living in his head.

No randomly posting ask Herman? I feel left out. Old Herman is gonna cry.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dodgy Dave

Are there any recent nudes of these two blown out cunts or are we all just arguing about nothing?

Lokmar

Quote from: Dodgy Dave on March 31, 2024, 01:09:15 AMAre there any recent nudes of these two blown out cunts or are we all just arguing about nothing?

Nobody really wanted to see them until now.

Dodgy Dave

Quote from: Lokmar on March 31, 2024, 01:57:02 AMNobody really wanted to see them until now.

Clearly sweat hogs are in vouge this season.

deport_liberals

tPoTF's diminution of seamajor was the nastiest and most condescending thing I have seen anyone say about him.

Especially considering she herself has a special needs individual as a close relative.

DKG

Quote from: deport_liberals on April 01, 2024, 06:30:23 AMtPoTF's diminution of seamajor was the nastiest and most condescending thing I have seen anyone say about him.
She wasn't wrong.

deport_liberals

It pales in comparison with true moral failings like gluttony, obesity, incivility, and anger though. 

Biggie Smiles

Fat lily is always first and foremost doing whatever it is she is accusing others of doing

never seen someone so utterly miserable in all my life 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

deport_liberals

The last line on her forum resume...

Murdoch's Meat Shield
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

James Bond

Seamajor is posting the pictures of Dinky Dianna he saved on his Photobucket account.
The already loving relationship between Lily and reaper grows closer and more intimate daily.
Admin thinks Biden's decision to declare Easter Sunday National Transgender Visibility Day was brave and could not possibly offend any religious group.

James Bond

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 11:18:52 AMFat lily is always first and foremost doing whatever it is she is accusing others of doing

never seen someone so utterly miserable in all my life 

I can personally vouch for this FACT! That bitch consistently projects! She doesnt have the I.Q. to pull it off tho.