Replies: 7067
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:42:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

A school shooting in Finland.

2 injured, 1 dead.

The suspect is a 12 year old kid and the victims are 12 year old as well.

It was an elementary school.

James Bond

Judging by New Holliday's poor grammar and syntax, he and Seamajor were special ed classmates.
Murdy tried rescuing Duhv from a life of drugs.
Marvin is now a minority woman.
Lily implied that Seamajor is not deserving of civility. Because he is such a tard.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on April 02, 2024, 06:58:04 PMJudging by New Holliday's poor grammar and syntax, he and Seamajor were special ed classmates.
Murdy tried rescuing Duhv from a life of drugs.
Marvin is now a minority woman.
Lily implied that Seamajor is not deserving of civility. Because he is such a tard.

So fat lily is still throwing sewage under a bus?

Does anyone there actually bother responding to him anymore? or is he just the thread equivalent of a parking lot speed bump placed ever 5 or so feet to keep people from speeding recklessly?

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 02, 2024, 07:30:42 PMSo fat lily is still throwing sewage under a bus?

Does anyone there actually bother responding to him anymore? or is he just the thread equivalent of a parking lot speed bump placed ever 5 or so feet to keep people from speeding recklessly?
I would wager on the latter.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 02, 2024, 07:32:17 PMI would wager on the latter.

he is rather tedious isn't he?

it wont be long before we tire of him and toss his stupid ass into the trash where he belongs

I understand the whole free speech thing and all but this is like allowing a toddler to finger paint in their own shit all over your kitchen walls because it's freedom of expression
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 02, 2024, 07:34:03 PMhe is rather tedious isn't he?

it wont be long before we tire of him and toss his stupid ass into the trash where he belongs

I understand the whole free speech thing and all but this is like allowing a toddler to finger paint in their own shit all over your kitchen walls because it's freedom of expression
I get it.

Sloan

Shen Li

Quote from: Sloan on April 03, 2024, 12:26:44 AMWhen pigs cry.

She looks younger in this one than the other pic I saw of her.

Dodgy Dave

Quote from: Sloan on April 03, 2024, 12:26:44 AMWhen pigs cry.

Fuck me, I didn't realize we were a haven for casting couch rejects.

Sloan

Quote from: Shen Li on April 03, 2024, 12:34:58 AMShe looks younger in this one than the other pic I saw of her.

Which means she's always been a blimpy since she was a very young Ogre.

Erica Mena

She looks perfectly fine in that picture.

Oak has never claimed to be a "sex kitten" or beauty queen. Trolling her pics is meaningless
<t></t>

Dodgy Dave

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 03, 2024, 10:46:03 AMShe looks perfectly fine in that picture.

Oak has never claimed to be a "sex kitten" or beauty queen. Trolling her pics is meaningless

Fuck this is difficult to keep up with.

So how much acne is enough to laugh at a crazy middle aged cat lady?

Biggie Smiles

Erica is right tho

Murdy looks far worse

"Sex Kitten"

Lmao

And Paki cab drivers still charge
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 03, 2024, 10:46:03 AMShe looks perfectly fine in that picture.

You're mostly correct. Buttttt she does go around critiquing the looks of others which is laughable when she herself looks like the fatter mad hatter.

Do her chins have their own zipcodes?

Lokmar