Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove (+ 2 Hidden) and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 View List

deadskinmask

i came by to see what hot-button issues were on the menu today.... barges and bridges? trans visibility on easter? nationwide states of emergencies being declared? pretty disappointed to see "kitchen table" debates and "who is the ugliest whore" contests.... good luck with that....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 03, 2024, 12:12:16 PMi came by to see what hot-button issues were on the menu today.... barges and bridges? trans visibility on easter? nationwide states of emergencies being declared? pretty disappointed to see "kitchen table" debates and "who is the ugliest whore" contests.... good luck with that....  :crampe:
It's early yet. Come back later and we will turn up the heat for you. :s_laugh:

Sloan

Decisions Decisions! It seems are friend Admin. is in a bit of a crunch ATM as the tardlet dogpile at Pig's behest is beginning to commence on his warm shower buddy Holiday.

Does he go against the snout and prove his love for Holiday in public fashion or does he cower in fear like the jellyfish we all know him to be?

Sloan

Quote from: DKG on April 03, 2024, 12:09:09 PMIf that is Oak, she looks okay.
So do the attractions at Seaworld.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Sloan on April 03, 2024, 01:23:03 PMSo do the attractions at Seaworld.
I probably shouldn't laugh, but that was comical in a not too mean kind of way.
 :s_laugh:
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Is that really Oak?

lmao

bitch has been a fucking hulking fat slob since her zygote stages  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Have you been at sea recently?

Sloan

Despite P3D0 being taboo at bastard factory both huge hefty lefties are calling T a pedophile now 

Frood

The monobrow plucking is a slight improvement...
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

deport_liberals

tPoTF has been on a hategasm since teh Prowler proved she listened to all his vocaroos despite claiming not to.  She got caught out bigly.

Erica Mena

Me thinks Holiday is behind the pic
<t></t>

James Bond

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 02, 2024, 07:30:42 PMSo fat lily is still throwing sewage under a bus?

Does anyone there actually bother responding to him anymore? or is he just the thread equivalent of a parking lot speed bump placed ever 5 or so feet to keep people from speeding recklessly?
parking lot speed bump

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 03, 2024, 04:53:31 PMMe thinks Holiday is behind the pic

The pic that some fake sock account posted here?

I thought Holidummy and Pig were good friends?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 06:17:30 PMThe pic that some fake sock account posted here?

I thought Holidummy and Pig were good friends?

Someone needs to tell that bitch she's gay. I can see it!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List